Why don't throwers get banned in pvp?

in PvP

Posted by: Godfather.9058

Godfather.9058

Almost every single game there is AT LEAST one guy throwing, afking or feeding in either team. Some guy even admitted in the chat that he does this on a regular basis and doesn’t care about reports.

I am seriously tempted to just start a pvp match, afk and do something else alt tabbed for free points. Maybe tab back in halfway through the game to move 2 meters so I don’t get auto kicked. Seeing as there are 0 consequences.

in PvP

Posted by: Omcrazy.4756

Omcrazy.4756

150 matches this season and I’ve yet to see more than 1 or 2 situations where this has happened.

Yes, players feed the opposing teams but sometimes its just because they aren’t very good but think they are. I’ve played with one burn guard in particular that does nothing but rush mid, burst a lot of damage, then gets downed and stomped which revives the one guy he managed to burst down. Over and over. Then flames teammates for not being as good as him.

Doesn’t mean he is purposefully feeding. Just means he is bad and ignorant. Can’t report someone for being bad.

How many of these AFKers you so frequently get do so after they’ve been flamed by their teammates for not being good? Most pvp games I’ve played that has people purposefully troll their own team it is almost always because they got flamed by their own teammates for mistakes or poor play.

in PvP

Posted by: Godfather.9058

Godfather.9058

150 matches this season and I’ve yet to see more than 1 or 2 situations where this has happened.

Yes, players feed the opposing teams but sometimes its just because they aren’t very good but think they are. I’ve played with one burn guard in particular that does nothing but rush mid, burst a lot of damage, then gets downed and stomped which revives the one guy he managed to burst down. Over and over. Then flames teammates for not being as good as him.

Doesn’t mean he is purposefully feeding. Just means he is bad and ignorant. Can’t report someone for being bad.

How many of these AFKers you so frequently get do so after they’ve been flamed by their teammates for not being good? Most pvp games I’ve played that has people purposefully troll their own team it is almost always because they got flamed by their own teammates for mistakes or poor play.

It sounds like you are quite high rank. I am not. Didn’t even reach rank 20 to play competitive mode. This is the situation down here.

in PvP

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

Because throwers told me they get reported everytime, for years, and they never got action taken against them. Throwers know reporting them does nothing

in PvP

Posted by: Omcrazy.4756

Omcrazy.4756

It sounds like you are quite high rank. I am not. Didn’t even reach rank 20 to play competitive mode. This is the situation down here.

Well, honestly, not high at all, just gold 1 which is probably slightly below average overall. I didn’t experience many (any?) AFKers myself when I would join unranked play but I haven’t played since the pvp season started so it could be during the season it happens more in unranked. Other people have complained about AFKers in ranked as well but it often seems to happen after the AFKer has been “called out” for being bad, so I suspect it is simply trolling in response to being flamed.

If you have people afking out of the blue for no reason then that is another thing entirely.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Because there’s no “auto dishonor” vote system in this game like there are in most other games. I don’t have an answer as to why that is..

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

They know there is no punishment and it’kitten a point where people openly brag about the 15+ games they intentionally threw. I got a screen shot but can’t seem to post pics for what ever reason but I’ll end up getting the infraction if I did anyway.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in PvP

Posted by: Vague Memory.2817

Vague Memory.2817

They removed the Report someone for being idle option for reporting. I think that says how serious they are about it. They never took any action anyway, even when said person tells everyone in chat they are going AFK. You’d think the chat logs would be enough evidence really.

in PvP

Posted by: NotASmurf.1725

NotASmurf.1725

Banned people can’t buy gems :^)

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

They removed the Report someone for being idle option for reporting. I think that says how serious they are about it. They never took any action anyway, even when said person tells everyone in chat they are going AFK. You’d think the chat logs would be enough evidence really.

What? It’s definitely still there

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

in PvP

Posted by: Alin.2468

Alin.2468

You should help one another. Let the players do their dailies and get their 2 gold. In the end we all voted for SoloQ a while ago. There you have it: afk players, all kinds of players, and fast SoloQ for dailies.

This is the best elementalist build: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh5zjK7ITpQ

in PvP

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

What? It’s definitely still there

It’s just for show though.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in PvP

Amaimon.7823

You should help one another. Let the players do their dailies and get their 2 gold. In the end we all voted for SoloQ a while ago. There you have it: afk players, all kinds of players, and fast SoloQ for dailies.

Ranked isn’t exactly the place to mess around and do dailies

in PvP

Posted by: WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

never the less since you do not make the games rules and set dailies at all .

dailies are included with pvp like it or not . and in many ways I can see it being a good thing

but yet with all the kitten stuff going on it makes it more harder to just do daily’s
as fast as possible . and for me the really big turn off besides all the other stuff is the end of pvp games part which is another problem add to the current pvp problems .

no new system upgrades coming

in PvP

Amaimon.7823

dailies are included with pvp like it or not . and in many ways I can see it being a good thing

but yet with all the kitten stuff going on it makes it more harder to just do daily’s
as fast as possible . and for me the really big turn off besides all the other stuff is the end of pvp games part which is another problem add to the current pvp problems .

You misunderstand me, I never said people shouldn’t do pvp dailies, i said that ranked queue was not the place to mess around, if you play seriously you can get your dailies while playing seriously. But if you play pvp solely for the dailies without putting in effort, we have an unranked queue where you can mess around.

I dont make the rules, but theres a reason your neighbor doesnt join the olympics, hell ruin his own mood and that of others

(edited by Amaimon.7823)

in PvP

Posted by: WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

You misunderstand me, I never said people shouldn’t do pvp dailies, i said that ranked queue was not the place to mess around, if you play seriously you can get your dailies while playing seriously. But if you play pvp solely for the dailies without putting in effort, we have an unranked queue where you can mess around.

I dont make the rules, but theres a reason your neighbor doesnt join the olympics, hell ruin his own mood and that of others

I got no male neighbor . and think it be funny if my female neighbors found that one out that they are male and not female . and most of them do work out a lot ,

oh really I find that most interesting . while I get what your trying to really say here which is all fine and good .

how ever for me be it if I do ranked or not when I come to pvp . I come with 2 things in mind . a to get daily’s done fast as possible .

beat the other team to the ground fast as possible and not take all day fighting over points or what ever . just go to the main thing that makes you win the game . beat the unholiest of hell out of them win and get daily’s done . and wash repeat the next day .

doing that made it easy for me to level up in pvp back in the day but after they made all them, uneed changes and so forth . and other players got super salty and lazy well I seen no more point to even bother with it at all any more.

no new system upgrades coming