Why is there so much Prot now?

in PvP

Posted by: Luclinraider.2317

Luclinraider.2317

Has anyone else noticed this?

Not only were DPS moves on almost every class nerfed into the ground while condi’s were buffed…..but I feel like everyone I fight just has 20+ seconds of Prot running….making DPS even weaker.

This is especially bad with Necro’s and Hunters….I dunno what changed but they seem to have prot up constantly in 1v1’s…..making my physical hits land for about 800……when I have 60k life to eat through against necros’….making my skills hit for 800 seems like a lost fight….

in PvP

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

People were complaining about the powercreep HoT brought. People were complaining there wasn’t enough protection and ways to remove/corrupt boons.

Ask and ye shall receive.

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

in PvP

Posted by: Huskyboy.1053

Huskyboy.1053

Has anyone else noticed this?

Not only were DPS moves on almost every class nerfed into the ground while condi’s were buffed…..but I feel like everyone I fight just has 20+ seconds of Prot running….making DPS even weaker.

This is especially bad with Necro’s and Hunters….I dunno what changed but they seem to have prot up constantly in 1v1’s…..making my physical hits land for about 800……when I have 60k life to eat through against necros’….making my skills hit for 800 seems like a lost fight….

For necros, power necros run Spectral Armor, which gives protection and gives LF when you damage them. They also have a passive version that procs at 50% health. Just LOS and don’t attack until you see the protection go away.

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

Anet tends to respond to powercreep with more powercreep. This patch surprised me with actual nerfs to elite specs.

in PvP

Posted by: steelheart.7386

steelheart.7386

Come on you going to complain about necros in 1v1 fights and Rangers?