Why is this a thing?

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Posted by: Asomal.6453

Asomal.6453

http://dulfy.net/2014/02/18/gw2-spinal-blade-backpiece/#more-75712

Yet another unattainable PVE skin and It’s not the first time that happens. I know some skins are exclusive to PVE but why does PVP always get the short end of the stick? Pretty much every often, PVE get some skins that we cannot have on PVP but the other hand never happens.

Yeah I know, Anet intends to merge both worlds so everybody can wear their favorite armors anywhere. But what about the skins that came before that announcement? Skins that will never come back and only had them avaiable in PVE?

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Posted by: cheese.4739

cheese.4739

This skin is for achievements in the current PvE living story, so it makes sense that only folks who put the time into PvE should have access to it.

I agree that we really need some PvP-only skins, to show actual PvP achievement and prevent PvP players from looking terribly inferior once gear unification rolls out... but for this particular one (or actually any skin tied in to PvE story) I’m good with it only being available to people who participate in the PvE content it’s related to.

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Posted by: Raiga.4508

Raiga.4508

I just farmed the first stage of the item because I really wanted it as a skin for my PVP chars – I was thinking it would be a normal skin that can be applied to both PVE and PVP.
I’m really sad that that’s not possible. Can’t that be changed ?

Ultimate power corrupts ultimately.

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Posted by: Allie Murdock

Allie Murdock

Community Coordinator

Next

Hey, I’ve asked the rewards team about this. The designer who worked on it is currently AFK, so I’ll let you know what the deal is when I find out.

-A

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Posted by: Noc.2459

Noc.2459

Would be great. Thank you.

Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Posted by: Alissah.9281

Alissah.9281

Hey, I’ve asked the rewards team about this. The designer who worked on it is currently AFK, so I’ll let you know what the deal is when I find out.

-A

Thanks!

New Rainbow Guild – An open-minded guild exclusively for Transgender people!
Warning: link may contain traces of awesome.
Lyssa’s Grimoire – a guide every Mesmer should read.

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Posted by: videoboy.4162

videoboy.4162

They stated a few months back that they were going to remove the distinction between PvE/PvP Armor, so this shouldn’t be an issue in the near future. =)

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Posted by: ahuba.6430

ahuba.6430

-A

lol your designers dont even remember that theres an spvp mode

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Posted by: Forsaker.9213

Forsaker.9213

U play gw2 pvp 1st day? Ofc pve will be 1st , www 2nd then long long time nothing and at the end pvp. Dont hope for anything good.

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Previous

Allie Murdock

Community Coordinator

Next

Ok guys, here’s the dealio.

The designers wanted to give it a stat chooser, which meant that it couldn’t be used in PvP like a skin item can. They are looking into another way to allow you to use it in PvP, so hold on to it for that. Unfortunately, it won’t be coming very soon (sorry, I can’t give the date on it).

I’ll just put it this way, if it’s something you really like, it won’t hurt to work on getting it. Hope that helps!

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Posted by: Noc.2459

Noc.2459

So we have to create the PvE version to transfer it into PvP when the system is set.

Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Posted by: Vamp Rook.7835

Vamp Rook.7835

Ok guys, here’s the dealio.

The designers wanted to give it a stat chooser, which meant that it couldn’t be used in PvP like a skin item can. They are looking into another way to allow you to use it in PvP, so hold on to it for that. Unfortunately, it won’t be coming very soon (sorry, I can’t give the date on it).

I’ll just put it this way, if it’s something you really like, it won’t hurt to work on getting it. Hope that helps!

Why are we always “Second-class citizens”?

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Posted by: Heezdedjim.8902

Heezdedjim.8902

I like how they omitted the “butt scratcher” third set of wings from the female version. Nothing like being groped all day by your own backwear.

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Previous

Allie Murdock

Community Coordinator

Next

We aren’t second-class citizens. I know it kind of seems that way right now, but big things are coming that we just can’t talk about. We’re still cranking, trust me!

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Posted by: Vamp Rook.7835

Vamp Rook.7835

We aren’t second-class citizens. I know it kind of seems that way right now, but big things are coming that we just can’t talk about. We’re still cranking, trust me!

We’re tired of waiting for that big things since release/beta, you have to understand us.

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Posted by: BryBry.8409

BryBry.8409

This is a joke right. The is like one of those posts where you are making an innuendo to make fun of pvp. I see you. 1.5 years.

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Posted by: mimec.6719

mimec.6719

Gnarlie Sheen was here…..

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Posted by: Juan Ignacio.8903

Juan Ignacio.8903

Looking, Hope, cant, soon

Gross

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

Isn’t this always the ANet excuse? “Yeah, we have big things coming up- but we can’t talk about them lol!1!!1!”. Then we find out that those “big things” are amazing changes like an entire 8% nerf to Healing Signet, if they even exist at all.

We’ve had enough of this nonsense, we want answers, not these ridiculously vague comments.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Posted by: Sari.9836

Sari.9836

Sorry but I do not see any hard proof supporting that. I cannot give that statement any trust.

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Posted by: ronpierce.2760

ronpierce.2760

Isn’t this always the ANet excuse? “Yeah, we have big things coming up- but we can’t talk about them lol!1!!1!”. Then we find out that those “big things” are amazing changes like an entire 8% nerf to Healing Signet, if they even exist at all.

We’ve had enough of this nonsense, we want answers, not these ridiculously vague comments.

HS will be nerfed by 8%………………

But Active will heal for 6,000 and give stability, protection and regen for 5 seconds.

High Warlord Sikari (80 Reaper) / Lord Siekron (80 DH)
Warlord Sikari (80 Scrapper)

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Posted by: Volrath.1473

Volrath.1473

now THAT’S new!!!

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Posted by: DoYourBestBear.6810

DoYourBestBear.6810

Bear was here….

Also, same kitten factory, different day.

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Bear was here….

Also, same kitten factory, different day.

Just do your best to keep the hope alive, Bear.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Posted by: DoYourBestBear.6810

DoYourBestBear.6810

Oh, clint, I can only do so much. Even before the last 4 months occurred, it was an uphill battle. Now, it’s just a disappointment.

Also, Izzy Cartwright, where are you, my long lost hero?

Why is this a thing?

in PvP

Previous

Allie Murdock

Community Coordinator

He’s lurking.

I’m not trying to be insulting, so I hope you guys didn’t take it that way. It’s just as frustrating for me that I can’t talk about this stuff. I just figured you’d want to know that we haven’t given up, but I understand the frustration.

Since nothing really constructive is coming from this post anymore, I’m going to lock it.

Wish I could say more but I just can’t.