Why not a fractal reward track?

in PvP

Posted by: UBcktieDL.5318

UBcktieDL.5318

Possible drops: versatile simple infusion, various types of mist essence, mist potions and as a final reward 1 or 2 ascended crafting materials (such as deldrimor steel ingot or bolt of damask). This reward track should help pvp’ers who want to start with fractals.

What do you think?

in PvP

Posted by: Okhu.7948

Okhu.7948

I think its a horrible idea. If pvp’ers want to start with fractals they should start like everyone else did. not get handed free ascended materials.

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Should players doing fractals be given pips for pvp leagues? Kinda ridiculous request.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

Should players doing fractals be given pips for pvp leagues? Kinda ridiculous request.

Now this is a ridiculous suggestion. Way worse than OP.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in PvP

Posted by: Trini.3576

Trini.3576

I feel as though any type of rewards tracks that aren’t affiliated with pvp should be deleted and only create special reward tracks specifically for pvp. EX…. create a pvp reward track that you only gain progress is through wins and at the end as well as make it to how many ranked or unranked games you have played and won within that track honor players with a precursor or something. for me i literally have 3k in dungeon tokens for each dungeon and I don’t need them for anything.

in PvP

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

Considering we have dungeon reward tracks why not… that said there should still be things only obtainable through fractals in my opinion. However, this does not exclude the possibility of a fractals reward track entirely in my opinion.

in PvP

Posted by: Trini.3576

Trini.3576

yes I agree crise. I just wish we had special pvp tracks for pvpers only. Based off of pvp stats or something.

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

why not make the legendary fractal backpiece in the a fractal reward track right? i mean pve players who plays fractal can go to pvp and get the pvp wing?why cant we do the same LOL

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Renkencen.6127

Renkencen.6127

While I half agreed on a fractal track (doing fractal it super easy compared to when it was first release and if you’re competely new to it, just do from 1-25 in order to gain experience) but not rewards methods.

I mean it would be kinda cheating per say. What I mean is that I only do 1-50 so what levels of the fractal does the track apply to? All the way to 100? Would that mean I would have a chance of getting that golden fractal piece for the golden fractal weapons or the golden weapons as the final reward?

Ok granted I guess you can split the track into 4 tracks like 1-25, 25- 50, 50- 75 and 75- 100.

in PvP

Posted by: Shiyo.3578

Shiyo.3578

Possible drops: versatile simple infusion, various types of mist essence, mist potions and as a final reward 1 or 2 ascended crafting materials (such as deldrimor steel ingot or bolt of damask). This reward track should help pvp’ers who want to start with fractals.

What do you think?

Only unlockable once you’ve cleared all t4 fractals and you got yourself a deal.

in PvP

Posted by: Sooloo.1364

Sooloo.1364

I don’t see the point really, unlike dungeons most fractals are super easy and very fast.
Can clear T4 Dailys in 30 min and atm the rewards are great, better than any other game mode.

in PvP

Posted by: gin.7158

gin.7158

unlike dungeons most fractals are super easy and very fast.

Are we playing the same game?

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Now this is a ridiculous suggestion. Way worse than OP.

They are both equally ridiculous.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in PvP

Posted by: Pifil.5193

Pifil.5193

i mean pve players who plays fractal can go to pvp and get the pvp wing?why cant we do the same LOL

You can. You can start anytime you want to. The LFG tool will help you find your fractal group

in PvP

Posted by: mXz.4512

mXz.4512

I think its a HORRIBLE IDEA. If pvp’ers want to start with fractals they should start like everyone else did.

This all day.

Yes I’m a vet, yes I’m salty. Problem?

in PvP

Posted by: Sooloo.1364

Sooloo.1364

It isn’t such a bad idea, earning the +1 agony resistances through PvP could help people build the massive amount they need to eventually reach the top of the fractals.
Just like earning the dungeon currencies helps complete those collections.
Maybe earn the lower level potions as well. But the major fractal rewards they have to do the fractals themselves.

in PvP

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

why not make the legendary fractal backpiece in the a fractal reward track right? i mean pve players who plays fractal can go to pvp and get the pvp wing?why cant we do the same LOL

Yes…. PvE players who want the PvP backpack can go play PvP to get it. So PvP players who want the PvE backpack can go play PvE to get it

in PvP

Posted by: Lexander.4579

Lexander.4579

good idea, with time we also need raid reward track but only for legend players

Alex Shadowdagger – Thief – Blacktide