Why the system can't work right...

Why the system can't work right...

in PvP

Posted by: Dany Little Star.2837

Dany Little Star.2837

Simply, because in a team based game, you simply can’t care about Solo players.
It’s not fine to say this but this is the true.

This is not a post about QQ or other things, I have fun play this game as Solo Player but also Team Player. I just want to explain IMHO why the system fail.

Let’s start talking about some points that affects solo players:

1) Why a good player have to pay for the mistakes of him team member?
As soloQ player, sometimes I see extremly bad playing by other team members, actions that only a PvE with no PvP skill can do. Other time people go AFK after first lose battle, other times it was a 4v5 from start…and I lost pips.
WHY I HAVE TO LOSE PIPS IF I TRY TO DO EVERY THING TO WIN THIS MATCH?

2) Divisions League is not good for Solo
A team with mumble or TS, that use their class in the right way, that speak each other on a voice channel to choose the right tattics will always win against 3+2 team, 4+1 team, etc etc, because this game is TEAM BASED. A solo Q player have to be lucky (and of course a lot skilled) to be in team with good players to try to get high in division…

3) Why the system wasn’t similar to GW1? You want to do high level PvP? So, find a PvP guild, create your team and climb the ladder. You want to play alone? Go in Random Arena o Hero Battle and have fun…sorry for no ladder (Hero battle have ladder ofc but was different) but this is a team based game, so we have to think before teams not the single members.

What I try to say it’s simple: PvP in GW2 in 5v5 and every tattics is extremply important to win or lose the match. At the end of a game, if a team win is because the play well each other like a solid group, no because they have 1 or 2 hero players.

GW2 PvP is about team. If in a team/guild a player suck you can ban it and find some one better.

IMHO the PvP league and ladder division have to only TEAM BASED.
SoloQ players? Have fun in unranked match or random arena with no progression.
Sorry, but if you want to play with no QQ and try to be good in a team you have to find a guild and climb the ladder as a Team member.

What do you think about?