Why you removed the "looking for team"?

in PvP

Posted by: Kenadas.9680

Kenadas.9680

I really dont get it why you did this.
Its just impossible for us to either look for a team or either search for players because there is so much chaos with all the pve guilds and wvw guilds spamming their recruitment posts, so how are we supposed to find people in that mess?
Just give us back the old “looking for team” for pvp only, we will need it if the pvp community grows but when you cant even search for a team or players…idk…

Pls some dev give me a reason for removing that section i just dont get it why you did this..ty for reading

in PvP

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

a team-oriented online game without a LFG system is just idiotic.

in PvP

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

arena net is very sucky at catching their own mistakes. Never own up to them either. It’s a pride thing I think, due to all the “awards and accolades” guild wars 2 has received.

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

in PvP

Posted by: Sekai.2987

Sekai.2987

bump so hopefully a dev see this

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

I dont even get why they put NA and EU together..
They should split NA and EU, and certainly PvP/WvW/PvE like before, was much better

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in PvP

Posted by: Jelzouki.4128

Jelzouki.4128

Calling all devs please fix your mistakes within reasonable time instead of months afterwards. Arena net needs better organisation, who the heck runs the show over there? There has to be some internal problems, either understaffed or not giving a flying f about their game.

http://strawpoll.me/3648686/r Queue for PvP from any map. Vote Here. Zojoel [ASAP Zerg]

in PvP

Posted by: Kenadas.9680

Kenadas.9680

bump pls give an answer:(

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

It was part of the masterful december 10th pvp patch which aimed to kill pvp in favour of the 25 dudes who decide they want to do tournaments

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

Arenanet removed the LfT forum as well as creating a totally worthless new leaderboard because they don’t want this game to be competitive.

They want the game to be purely casual so that no one gets picked on for being bad or having a low rating and feels sad.

Also, without the Looking for Team forum, it makes it even harder for players to find people to compete with, so look forward to at least a year more of the exact same people winning all the tournaments before the game dies or whatnot.

Ranger//Necro