Why you shouldn't go afk in matches.

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

I think one of the players thought we were going to lose, I thought he went afk because he was sitting in base when we were down by 150 early game. It wasn’t until I asked did he started to move from spawn point. We some how managed to make a comeback mid game for the “win”.

Just goes to show, just because you’re down by lots doesn’t mean you can’t make a comeback. It can be equally difficult for a team to come back after being out rotated. That’s exactly what happened, we managed to out outnumber them on certain nodes to win fights. They weren’t able to regroup and recover from their initial wipe after that.

They were at 499 when we were at 497 but we managed to get a kill or cap at the last second. I guess there can’t be “draws”? Moral of the story, don’t go afk!!
#inspirational #don’tgoafk

Attachments:

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

Nice!! I’ve never seen a tie that close. XD

And I knoooooow!! I hate it when someone throws in the towel!! Matches can still be turned around! Maybe the enemy team gets overconfident with a good lead, and you can just push on through. Never a reason to call it quits.

in PvP

Posted by: Nyx.7342

Nyx.7342

Dam that must have been a fun game!

It also goes for the other side as well. Just because you have a lead doesnt mean you should become complacent or push your luck. The amount of times ive had to tell people not to push far who end up pushing far, dying and then our team losing most of our lead is countless. Match doesnt end until its over!

in PvP

Posted by: Slyther.1297

Slyther.1297

As for why you (Blue team) got the ‘win’, in the event of a tie the team with higher personal scores gets the win.

in PvP

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

As for why you (Blue team) got the ‘win’, in the event of a tie the team with higher personal scores gets the win.

So what happens if it’s a true tie? Equal scores on everything?

in PvP

Posted by: Slyther.1297

Slyther.1297

I don’t know the answer to that one.

Just checked the wiki, and it’s trivia section confirms what I stated but also doesn’t elaborate what happens in a true tie.

(edited by Slyther.1297)

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

I didn’t know that o_o

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: brannigan.9831

brannigan.9831

How do you know they got a loss? You have no way of knowing what it says on the opponents screen in the event of 500 to 500. I’ve been in many 500 to 500 matches and i don’t ever remember getting a loss. Maybe I have been lucky but I am just curious to know why you are 100% sure they got a loss?