Will any achievements go away with leagues?

in PvP

Posted by: Zev.3407

Zev.3407

Q:

Like the ranked ones for the titles and such

just want to make sure if they are i can rush to do them before hand, to not lose out.

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Probably yes imo

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Zev.3407

Could any dev chime in please

in PvP

Zev.3407

Probably yes imo

ya i have a feeling you will be right, which sucks, im down for more achevemnt just hope i don’t miss out on those titles, but o well i guess if they do cus leagues look fun and will bring more stuff

still would like a confirmation if possible

in PvP

Posted by: Seifer Thalaen.7869

Seifer Thalaen.7869

Like the ranked ones for the titles and such

just want to make sure if they are i can rush to do them before hand, to not lose out.

achievements lel

in PvP

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

Traditionally Anet has left most of the original achievements in the game, the only temporary achievements have come with festival/events, WvW leagues and LS1. Off the top of my head I can’t think of any other types of achievements they have removed.

That being said only Anet has an answer for you. I thought there was going to be a small bit of downtime in between leagues so I don’t see why they couldn’t leave tPvP up in those breaks so people can continue to get their Champion titles.

in PvP

Posted by: Sonoris.2301

Sonoris.2301

Traditionally Anet has left most of the original achievements in the game, the only temporary achievements have come with festival/events, WvW leagues and LS1. Off the top of my head I can’t think of any other types of achievements they have removed.

Any of the old boss ones, before they reworked (Teq). Actually, there’s a whole section in Historical for retired achievements.

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

Were is the connection with leagues removing achievements? That’s a horrible idea.

in PvP

Posted by: Basket of Boxes.1976

Basket of Boxes.1976

Any of the old boss ones, before they reworked (Teq). Actually, there’s a whole section in Historical for retired achievements.

Yes there is a section for that and as I mentioned in my post most of those were intended to be temporary achievements and people knew they only had a limited time to acquire them.

The only way to get this answer is for a dev to chime in but I do not personally see them removing the achievements and titles especially because I believe ranked play will still exist in between leagues or it should unless everyone is expected to hot join in between league seasons.