Will u give us full Balance Notes today ?

in PvP

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Or are u holding those until after u release the Patch on Tuesday ? I guess u are scared and concerned about the reactions but tbh your hanges are already done so why cant we get the Weekend to go thro them Anet.

Since u clearly said last Friday u only were going thro a few of the changes/class we all know there is quite abit more.

Tnx

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

I think they was supposed to give out full notes today.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

in PvP

Posted by: Reem.3578

Reem.3578

When did they say they’ll release the notes today? (I’m really curious because i don’t remember anything like that, and i’d like to know it already )

“You judge too much with your eyes alone…”

And yes, i play [Teef] :)

in PvP

Posted by: PowerBottom.5796

PowerBottom.5796

Can’t w8, I really wanna see them too! I’ve been theorycrafting about a possible new meta and builds for hours now, but it’s hard to do somewhat accurately without the full notes!

Let me do my homework in advance ANet – pleaaaassssseeee!

in PvP

Posted by: Rickster.8752

Rickster.8752

Can’t w8, I really wanna see them too! I’ve been theorycrafting about a possible new meta and builds for hours now, but it’s hard to do somewhat accurately without the full notes!

The build system is so streamlined it will take 5 minutes to work out every build on every class. Really. Its not complicated.

Official winner of solo queue MMR leaderboards – EU

in PvP

Posted by: Mikkel.8427

Mikkel.8427

“Join host Rubi Bayer and her developer guests on the official Guild Wars 2 Twitch channel for this Friday’s Guild Chat! This week they’ll be taking a look at the upcoming Winter 2016 Quarterly Update.”

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/winter-quarterly-update-preview-on-guild-chat/

in PvP

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

“Join host Rubi Bayer and her developer guests on the official Guild Wars 2 Twitch channel for this Friday’s Guild Chat! This week they’ll be taking a look at the upcoming Winter 2016 Quarterly Update.”

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/winter-quarterly-update-preview-on-guild-chat/

yea but thats most likely everything but the Balance Notes since they where adressed last Friday, however Iam intresting in the FULL notes for every class since as I said we only got a small taste. I really would like em on paper pre-weekend & I think iam not alone.

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in PvP

Posted by: Paulie.6215

Paulie.6215

You are not alone. I’m actually drooling a little bit….

in PvP

Posted by: Mikkel.8427

Mikkel.8427

I was just linking the information we’ve been given for people that don’t check the news feed.

I highly doubt we’ll be getting full notes till Tuesday. Most of the show will likely just be going over highlights on non-balance-related things coming with the patch (like gliding in central Tyria…). Basically, a regurgitation of things we already know.

Doesn’t stop me from hoping for more, though.

Show us those weapon changes, anet!

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

Your are not alone, but it doesn´t make much diffrence if we get it today or on Tuesday.
All i hope is that the shown things were only a small part of the balance. Because it seems very incomplete and will just swing the balance but not bring real balance over all classes.

in PvP

Posted by: Vague Memory.2817

Vague Memory.2817

They said during the last guild chat that they did not include all of the changes otherwise it would have taken them about 4 hours. So I guess they just cherry picked what to talk about. My feeling is they didn’t finish deciding what changes to make at that stage as some of the proposed changes seemed like total overkill and/or unfinished.

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

The build system is so streamlined it will take 5 minutes to work out every build on every class. Really. Its not complicated.

HAHA so true @Rickster. The build system has been dumbed down so much since the June update, it will take less than 30 min (and that’s way overthinking it) to know what build is going to be decent. Then you need to test in matches and fine tune after that.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

in PvP

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

I would like Anet to post them at least 1 day early, because i’m ready to test the changes on the ‘best looking result by patch’ profession. Still debating between thief and necro atm, and I would hate to have to change gear after the patch went live.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.