Will we ever get some coin in our pockets?

in PvP

Posted by: Oraith.1732

Oraith.1732

I don’t care for pve at all, but I do use a level 80 for one reason. Skins and dyes. At the moment, a pve player can farm some gold go on the tp and buy a pretty skin or dye they can then use to their desire. There’s no way in hell I’m crafting in the mystic forge for pvp dyes, I’d rather spend more time fighting them throwing junk into a mystic forge for account bound dyes. The only chance pvp only players have at getting skins (after their gem sale release) is if they are extremely cheap, or were given out for free. Like 50s per team-tourney win or something, I’m tired of playing a style I do not enjoy (pve) just so I can get something in pvp.

in PvP

Posted by: Super Riceman.8702

Super Riceman.8702

They have discussed a glory to gold conversion in the last state of the game. I don’t think they will just throw one out quickly unless the want to have the same issues they had w/ champion loot bags.

They have not discussed the progress on this idea/what the conversion rate will be but this issue is being worked on, in the same state of the game previously mentioned they admitted that playing pvp is like halting your progress/profits in PvE/WvW and that they want to deal w/ it somehow.

There is only one god and its name is nerf. There is only one thing we say to nerf, not today

in PvP

Oraith.1732

They have discussed a glory to gold conversion in the last state of the game. I don’t think they will just throw one out quickly unless the want to have the same issues they had w/ champion loot bags.

They have not discussed the progress on this idea/what the conversion rate will be but this issue is being worked on, in the same state of the game previously mentioned they admitted that playing pvp is like halting your progress/profits in PvE/WvW and that they want to deal w/ it somehow.

Ah I see. I tend to not watch that due to it being about pve most of the time, thanks for the info.

in PvP

Oraith.1732

Does zombify even lift?