Will you ever remove daily PvP?

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

Just how badly you want to kitten off your community?

Every day the same story..you get 1-2 daily heroes in your team…increasing your number of defeats, trolling and griefing the team…because they can.

They don’t lose any achievement, they don’t lose rank…they’re free to troll and grief the other individuals……

Nothing you can do other than uninstall the game as the removal of daily PvP has now been requested for well over 1 year..but it’s still here

in PvP

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

They won’t remove it just because you feel some players are more deserving to play PvP over others.

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

It´s good to have them in unranked ….
Anny class daily (or reward grinding) in ranked + a non class specific mmr (ranking) is bad …

in PvP

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

While we’re at it lets not forget to remove the WvW dailies because PvE players might get the crazy notion to go to WvW to get a quick daily. And of course we can’t not remove PvE dailies in case any PvP or WvW players gets knocked on the head and decides to try PvE for once.

Grow up OP. Just because you prefer PvP does not make you better than other players, does not grant you the right to tell them what dailies they are and are not allowed to do. The only change to PvP dailies that is needed is to remove the class specific wins achievements as those are what encourages players to play a class they might not know as well as they should for PvP.

in PvP

Posted by: HardRider.2980

HardRider.2980

Remove them? .. No ty

Make them so they only apply in Unranked only and not Ranked? .. I’d be very happy for that.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

in PvP

Posted by: Rising Dusk.2408

Rising Dusk.2408

I like getting my dailies just playing regularly in ranked play. It’d be pretty annoying to have to play unranked or custom arenas for the extra 2g. I think they should get rid of the class wins and simply have it be “win a game”.

[VZ] Valor Zeal – Stormbluff Isle – Looking for steady, casual-friendly NA raiders!

in PvP

Posted by: R O C.6574

R O C.6574

I like getting my dailies just playing regularly in ranked play. It’d be pretty annoying to have to play unranked or custom arenas for the extra 2g. I think they should get rid of the class wins and simply have it be “win a game”.

I would agree with something like this.

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

Daily are good, as long they required that you win.

If so, people that do daily try to wins.

Having that for unranked only would be awesome.

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/