Working as intended

Working as intended

in PvP

Posted by: Anshard.3489

Anshard.3489

JS – Thief
Thieves are the masters of mobility, stealth and high single target damage. They can be very fragile if you counter their stealth with area of effects or large stacks of conditions, but they trade this fragility in order to have some of the highest burst damage in the game.
————————————————

Let me get this straight… Thieves are the ‘Masters’ of Mobility, Stealth (More accurately named Invisibility), and single target damage. They are very fragile when in AoEs, which you want to nerf, and large stacks of conditions, which thieves remove with their heal, shadow step, their stealth, and their swords.

Well, at least now I know we agree on how the thief plays. Reminds me of…

Though I will agree that being able to solo every class in the game does not mean as much in tPvP when the game is based on who can stand in a circle the longest. Guess that is why Thieves cry nerf to bunkers and everyone else cry nerf to Thieves.

Working as intended

in PvP

Posted by: KnarleyMarley.6937

KnarleyMarley.6937

+1. Great post and love the video, I lol’d.

Working as intended

in PvP

Posted by: Rythgar.2896

Rythgar.2896

+1!
Good one, that video made me so laugh. Wonderfully apt example of what balance actually is
And even though it is made for World of Warcraft it oddly enough makes a lot of sense in Guild Wars 2 as well.

Working as intended

in PvP

Posted by: Yezhik.2071

Yezhik.2071

Very relevant video

Loved the music, loved the build-up, and great ending.
Definitely made me LoL.

Yezhik – Guardian
VexX
www.vexxgaming.com

Working as intended

in PvP

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Very relevant video

Loved the music, loved the build-up, and great ending.
Definitely made me LoL.

We just need a Thief Wars 2 version of this now.