Worrying

Worrying

in PvP

Posted by: Silberfederling.9302

Silberfederling.9302

i just tried for 3 hours to get out of emerald last tier. i lost. i won i lost. no movement but i observation. one pip from the next division? you get abysmal teams. no pips in you tier left? one win. one additional win. 3 defeats.
guys no matter how far you want to go with learn to play or omagowd you kitten need to be gassed ( not my words but pvp leag words) this is bogus.
its bogus because i percieve other human beeings as a punishment.
if you have won a game i check if my teams ap even match the enemys team. thats how paranoid i got in 3 bloody hours. and you know what? if you have a 900 ap guy in your team and the enemy team has 30k, 24k, 14k guys tell me. who has more experience with this game? who has more alts and experience on them? its bloody annoying that even a rather ap desinterested person like me started looking out for this.
once again. i do not want to play with demi gods one round, and the next with completly new players. how is that a thing? the consequence is that the atmosphere in pvp more often than not is rotten. if you would like to prevent that than care for propper scaling. and bloody well balanced teams. its the worst idea to use other human beeings as punishment to prevent players from progression.