Mrbig.8019

The game is boring.

Celestial totally killed the game.

i see no reason to log anymore.

Worst state of the game, in my opinion

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Its been over two years with the same game mode, and very little pvp improvement as a whole. Of course the game is boring. I might log in and play a game or two a day, but that’s it really. On topic, cele will probably get nerfed in +6 months, soon™.

Hopefully one day we actually get an update with some pvp content.

lol

Attachments:

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

(edited by Harbinger.8637)

in PvP

Posted by: joonasp.9217

joonasp.9217

i know right #constructive

- JanS Löllykkä – www.jansguild.tumblr.com -

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.2594

Booms.2594

And nerfig s/d thieves one of the few classes that could outplay them helped so much with balance

gerdian

in PvP

Posted by: Seiishizo.7162

Seiishizo.7162

celes 2 op -.-

only like 50% of the classes viable due to celestial…..

Owner and creator of http://www.gw2score.com
Btw: It’s Sey-Shi-zo ^.^

in PvP

Posted by: Brigg.6189

Brigg.6189

every meta worst meta

in PvP

Posted by: Elxdark.9702

Elxdark.9702

what? cele is fine and try to get strength runes in the way too they’re awesome!

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: Mrbig.8019

Mrbig.8019

And nerfig s/d thieves one of the few classes that could outplay them helped so much with balance

S/D was totally out of control, nerfing it was a good thing.

Point is celestial shouldn’t even exist.

in PvP

Posted by: Geiir.7603

Geiir.7603

Celestial is not the problem, strength runes and might in general are. Reduce the number of obtainable might stacks and nerf strength runes and you will see far less celestials running around.

Melder – Thief

in PvP

Posted by: Levis.6137

Levis.6137

Celestial is not the problem, strength runes and might in general are.

Strengh rune is really good but not overpowered i think (anyway the +7% dps got nerved), in EU most warriors are now playing ‘hoelbrak’ instead and staff eles ‘pirate rune’.

The real problem is Celestial Amulet on warriors, engis and eles, combined with weaponswap-signets. /doom, geomancy, intelligence
Way to much condition damage if you combine all these things with burning.

greets,

kayun

Edit: the +condi dmg stat from celestial amulet should be removed

General Kayun
Riverside [DE]

(edited by Levis.6137)

in PvP

Mrbig.8019

Celestial is not the problem, strength runes and might in general are.

Strengh rune is really good but not overpowered i think (anyway the +7% dps got nerved), in EU most warriors are now playing ‘hoelbrak’ instead and staff eles ‘pirate rune’.

The real problem is Celestial Amulet on warriors, engis and eles, combined with weaponswap-signets. /doom, geomancy, intelligence
Way to much condition damage if you combine all these things with burning.

greets,

kayun

Edit: the +condi dmg stat from celestial amulet should be removed

this

might stacking is a legit tactic but thx to celestial condi damage skyrockets and basically all profession with strong power+condi damage benefit the most.

removing condi damage would be a choice but wouldn’t fix the “boringness” due to sustain being too high.

But that would be a start.

in PvP

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

Well, I think it’s not that bad: finally, after 2 years, EVERY class has a potential in SPVP.

Frenk – EU
All is vain

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.2594

Booms.2594

Well, I think it’s not that bad: finally, after 2 years, EVERY class has a potential in SPVP.

in lower levels. high level pvp is just class stacking engis eles and warriors and throw in a necro

gerdian

in PvP

Posted by: Dagins.5163

Dagins.5163

Celestial stats should be the default, all other sets should be optional. If anything, classes like thieves, guardians or mesmers should benefit from it more.

I am for poison buffs, maybe some traits with cleanse resistance, because to me the almost uncounterable big sustain of some classes is very annoying.

Signed, level 1 alt

in PvP

Frenk.5917

in lower levels. high level pvp is just class stacking engis eles and warriors and throw in a necro

ToG is still running so we didn’t really have seen what’s changed on the “high levels”. And well, lower levels exist too: they are a part of the game, and I believe that class diversity has never been this good.

Frenk – EU
All is vain

in PvP

Posted by: tichorum.2415

tichorum.2415

Former PvP commentator for ESL & Arenanet.

I used to run the Academy Gaming tournaments for GW2.

in PvP

Mrbig.8019

in my opinion my kitten , this is a fact not an opinion

in PvP

Posted by: Arganthium.5638

Arganthium.5638

S/D was out of control but I felt they mishandled nerfing it, a nerf to PoInertia and/or a nerf to Larcenous Strike’s damage coefficient would have handled the situation better IMO.

Thief|Mesmer|
Theorycrafter

in PvP

Posted by: Simon.3794

Simon.3794

lol yea, nerf to sd definitely made celes engi and ele over the top.

in PvP

Mrbig.8019

what ? i see only engies-eles-wars and a necro here and there.

3 meta proffs and 1 semi viable.

the rest sucks and even if you play teef-mes ( kinda like the only way to beat cele comps without running a better cele comp) 1 single mistake and you get snowballed.

Are we playing the same game or not ?

in PvP

Posted by: cuge.5398

cuge.5398

the +condi dmg stat from celestial amulet should be removed

the +condi stat from any amulet should be removed

in PvP

Frenk.5917

what ? i see only engies-eles-wars and a necro here and there.

3 meta proffs and 1 semi viable.

the rest sucks and even if you play teef-mes ( kinda like the only way to beat cele comps without running a better cele comp) 1 single mistake and you get snowballed.

Are we playing the same game or not ?

There is a reason why I wrote “every class has a potential” and not “every class is viable”. Rangers, for example, still have to be proven worthy of high levels PVP, but they definitely have a better chance now.

Frenk – EU
All is vain

in PvP

Posted by: sinject.4607

sinject.4607

S/D was out of control but I felt they mishandled nerfing it, a nerf to PoInertia and/or a nerf to Larcenous Strike’s damage coefficient would have handled the situation better IMO.

if s/d was “out of control” most top tier builds for other professions are also “out of control”. it was fine how it was: it competed, s/d didn’t dominate or come anything close to it.

(edited by sinject.4607)

in PvP

Mrbig.8019

if s/d was “out of control” most top tier builds for other professions are also “out of control”. it was fine how it was: it competed, s/d didn’t dominate or come anything close to it.

S/D totally removed from play any other zerker build.

Mes is now a lot more viable than before, and probably the best zerker prof right now, still it can lose to a lot of other zerker builds without totally countering them.

Zerkers are kinda balanced right now, point is cele proffs are not.

in PvP

Posted by: sinject.4607

sinject.4607

S/D totally removed from play any other zerker build.

Mes is now a lot more viable than before, and probably the best zerker prof right now, still it can lose to a lot of other zerker builds without totally countering them.

Zerkers are kinda balanced right now, point is cele proffs are not.

not true. there were and are plenty of zerker builds that could effectively shut down s/d. medi guard, greatsword/evis warrior, shatter mesmer, d/p thief, power ranger; anything with burst potential really. it’s all a matter of proper timing and actual skill, as opposed to trying to get your burst off as soon as you can only to get mad when it gets dodged.