Worst than unranked

Worst than unranked

in PvP

Posted by: ghoust.8591

ghoust.8591

Devs can you please check my last 100-200 matches and explain to me what’s going on. Thanks in advance. Hope this is just bad joke.

Worst than unranked

in PvP

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

Lmao …. don’t tell.me you lost 100 games in rank dude ..
Please No!!!

Joke aside: solo q just got cancerous (btw I am talking stage 4). Ergo, it’s better to duo q until saphire or ruby.

And the MM system is actually working as intended. It’s just that the noobs are not being distributed equally.

Worst than unranked

in PvP

Posted by: NeuroMuse.1763

NeuroMuse.1763

And the MM system is actually working as intended. It’s just that the noobs are not being distributed equally.

Definitely not worse than unranked. However, yesterday in Sapphire I actually got a match-up with 3 team mates that genuinely seemed to have no idea what they were doing at all. 3 basically went no where near cap points the entire time and tried to randomly kill people in between and die over and over. Winning in most of my matches but this one particular incident brought the system into question for me. How did I getting matched up with those kind of people? So if it’s all genuinely working as intended I’m at a loss for words.

Worst than unranked

in PvP

Posted by: Hansen.3264

Hansen.3264

Please No!!!

Joke aside: solo q just got cancerous (btw I am talking stage 4). Ergo, it’s better to duo q until saphire or ruby.

They are distributed equally “on the same team that is ment to loose so the other people, more skilled people can advance faster.” — ohh wait, you got count on that downward spiral also. kitten to bad for you. next luck season 3

Worst than unranked

in PvP

Posted by: Hansen.3264

Hansen.3264

Please No!!!

They are distributed equally “on the same team that is ment to loose so the other people, more skilled people can advance faster.” — ohh wait, you got stuck on that downward spiral also. kitten to bad for you. next luck season 3

Worst than unranked

in PvP

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

Definitely not worse than unranked. However, yesterday in Sapphire I actually got a match-up with 3 team mates that genuinely seemed to have no idea what they were doing at all. 3 basically went no where near cap points the entire time and tried to randomly kill people in between and die over and over. Winning in most of my matches but this one particular incident brought the system into question for me. How did I getting matched up with those kind of people? So if it’s all genuinely working as intended I’m at a loss for words.

The system works as intended but it’s def not perfect, getting out of amber was a struggle with constant 5 loss 1 win streak till I decided to duo with someone else; so I have been on both side of the coins, that is I got matched with legendary player (phantaram) or against legendary players. My only issue with this is that if Anet is hell bent on implementing this system, the noobs have to be equally distributed. That’s my only contention with this new MMR, you can’t put the burden on skills/winning on one team and giving a free victory on the other.

And I am not disagreeing with you. The new MMR is definitely a pain but that doesn’t nullify it’s efficacy. All I am saying distribution noobs equally instead of having one sided team could help.

Worst than unranked

in PvP

Posted by: Pakkazull.6894

Pakkazull.6894

The system works as intended but it’s def not perfect, getting out of amber was a struggle with constant 5 loss 1 win streak till I decided to duo with someone else; so I have been on both side of the coins, that is I got matched with legendary player (phantaram) or against legendary players. My only issue with this is that if Anet is hell bent on implementing this system, the noobs have to be equally distributed. That’s my only contention with this new MMR, you can’t put the burden on skills/winning on one team and giving a free victory on the other.

And I am not disagreeing with you. The new MMR is definitely a pain but that doesn’t nullify it’s efficacy. All I am saying distribution noobs equally instead of having one sided team could help.

Meh, they just need to make high division players start at a higher division next season, similar to what Hearthstone does. They probably should have done something similar this season, but it’s the first time with a new system so I can give them a pass. Basically, add some kind of booster mechanic for the coming seasons and make it so that you can lose pips, tiers and divisions after Amber, and I’d be happy.