Year of the Ascention

Year of the Ascention

in PvP

Posted by: Shirlias.8104

Shirlias.8104

It’s not possible to complete the first achievement tier by playing one single class.

It’s not really good to force a “pvp” ( i know actually spvp is worse than before, but that’s not the matter now ) player to play other classes if he does not want, so…

… any chance the achievement will be fixed with another generic one to allow who wants to play a single class to procede?

I know there are only 5 game to win, but it’s really bad that way.

Thank you for reading.

Year of the Ascention

in PvP

Posted by: Revolutionen.5693

Revolutionen.5693

Agreed. I choose to play only one class for a reason, and I don’t want to have to try classes I’m bad at just to get the achievements, its very annoying.

Year of the Ascention

in PvP

Shirlias.8104

Also,

-you will make suffer other players by playing a class u don’t know, givin em a bad time and a maybe a loss
-cause points are accound shared, you are gonna lose rank points cause of the new class, and maybe a tier
-Again, as spvp “non generic” achievement, it should be accomplished by anyone. with any class.

Year of the Ascention

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Tbh for a legendary backpack you should be forced to complete the achievements for all 9 classes not just 2 or 3

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Year of the Ascention

in PvP

Posted by: SolarDragon.7063

SolarDragon.7063

Tbh for a legendary backpack you should be forced to complete the achievements for all 9 classes not just 2 or 3

The second tier is for 3, so I assume the top tier is for an absolute minimum of 5.

Also, why? A player who excels at a single class is in many respects a better player in a team than a player who can farm pubs at 55% winrate on several.

Year of the Ascention

in PvP

Shirlias.8104

then you need to buy character slots to have a legendary backpack?

really i…

Year of the Ascention

in PvP

Posted by: Galandil.9641

Galandil.9641

The second tier is for 3, so I assume the top tier is for an absolute minimum of 5.

No. Tier II+ require always 3 classes achievements, it’s just the number of wins required that increases (5-7-10).

Year of the Ascention

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

then you need to buy character slots to have a legendary backpack?

really i…

you can delete characters and reuse slots

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Year of the Ascention

in PvP

Shirlias.8104

Delete a character to aim for an achievement.

To me, it’s stupid ( i have no slots free no reason to delete capped characters with mc ).

Year of the Ascention

in PvP

Posted by: Galandil.9641

Galandil.9641

Delete a character to aim for an achievement.

To me, it’s stupid ( i have no slots free no reason to delete capped characters with mc ).

A default account has 5 character slots. You need to play with at most 3 different classes for the achies. What’s the problem? Even with 2 different characters of the same class, you have 3 toons with different classes.

Year of the Ascention

in PvP

Shirlias.8104

I know.

i was just saying it was “stupid” telling some1 “delete your characters and reroll other classes”.

ps: a friend of mine, for an instance, has 3 warriors and 2 hunter on its account.

Year of the Ascention

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

just learn to play other professions.

Year of the Ascention

in PvP

Shirlias.8104

that’s the only way, but i play what i like, so for now no legedary back ( hoping they are gonna fix it somehow ).