Year of the ascension Season IV

in PvP

Posted by: Emmalouise.1763

Emmalouise.1763

The below pic is where I have finished this year.

http://i.imgur.com/SIMI07x.png

I have read on the forum that season 5 has been confirmed and it will be presented with the new changes to your personal progress and the changes leagues and pips.

I have also read that the backpiece will still be obtainable after “the year of the ascension”

Please please tell me all my hard work won’t go to waste and what I have achieved this year. I.e all achievements bar one, wont be totally wasted.

Please please grandfather people into the new system if season 5 is gong to apply to this year.

I could have got to ruby most season and have my backpack by now, but stuff happened so I completed as mch as I could.

The last remaining achievement is: League Elite – where I need to Cross 4 league division thresholds during a PvP season. I’m 1/4 on it and there is no way I can cross over 3 leagues from Ruby.

I really cannot wait for you guys to announce the new changes and how we are going to get the back pack beyond year of the ascension. I just hope all my hard work pays of and isn’t totally wasted

Attachments:

www.girlgamerchronicles.com

(edited by Emmalouise.1763)

in PvP

Posted by: scarmak.4159

scarmak.4159

The same happens to me, I only need to cross 1 division, Im in Legend and I need to repeat Legend but no matter how much I play, hours and hours, I can’t do it, losing, wining, losing, wining all time because of the random matchmaking and troll people.

Senpou Chou Oodama Bijuu Rasen Tarengan!
Guardian Lv80 [ODH] – Baruch Bay

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

well u all given 8 months to finish this. 8 MONTHS 8 MONTHS!

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Emmalouise.1763

I get that I had that much time. Still doesn’t change the fact I am where I am and the system is changing. I am praying that I won’t have to redo everything because they change the structure of the PvP leagues and how you progress through them. They have said the new format will be introduced with season 5.

So I guess that’s my worry, I seem to struggle documenting my thoughts on paper:/

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

worst that can happen u might have to buy the item needed with pvp ticket that u normally get from achievement to finish youre back piece.

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Emmalouise.1763

I’d go with that.

I spose it’s now just a waiting game to see how the allow us mere mortals to get the backpiece if it hasn’t been finished.

(edited by Emmalouise.1763)

in PvP

Posted by: MrFreaky.2014

MrFreaky.2014

what about the new players that want the backpack? you know not every 1 started playing 3 years ago…. i like this game’s pvp and i love the backpack and i’m also having the same problem…..

in PvP

Posted by: Malediktus.3740

Malediktus.3740

what about the new players that want the backpack? you know not every 1 started playing 3 years ago…. i like this game’s pvp and i love the backpack and i’m also having the same problem…..

Anet should make more exclusive things, its boring if everyone can have everything

One of my 30 accounts (Malediktus.9250).

in PvP

Posted by: Stiofan.6720

Stiofan.6720

Anet should make more exclusive things, its boring if everyone can have everything

No they shouldn’t.

in PvP

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

No they shouldn’t.

Yea, they should.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

No they shouldn’t.

Yea, they should.

I concur.
/15charzards

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

I started the season pretty much just needing to hit Ruby, starting in Sapphire.

I got 17 games in and haven’t opened GW2 in nearly two months. kitten the wings, they’re not worth playing for in the current system.

One foot out the door, yet again.

in PvP

Posted by: Kaatora.3186

Kaatora.3186

I am in the same boat as OP. Though the reason I am 10/11 is because I refused to play in season 1 and 2 because warrior was in such garbage shape at the time. Also, I did not know I had to hit legendary twice in the last 2 seasons until the last weekend of season 3 when I was still in mid-ruby. Almost made it to legendary in season 3, but was just short when the button to queue ranked disappeared. I was so burned out by that final push I did not even bother trying to get any further than diamond this season, especially when getting to legendary this season would not get me any closer to the backpack as I would still be short for crossing divisions.

I was almost 9/11 on achievements, but for some reason yesterday my 3 matches a day progress gave me 3 instead of just 1.

in PvP

Posted by: Stiofan.6720

Stiofan.6720

No they shouldn’t.

Yea, they should.

There you go, Have fun.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Glorious_Hero's_armor

Want more? Here you go.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mistforged_Hero's_weapons

in PvP

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

There will be another way to obtain this backpack. What that will be is up to Anet when they decide to release those details.