Year of the ascension achievments

in PvP

Posted by: Forsaken.4215

Forsaken.4215

Not really achievements honestly just a lot of grind being limited.
All the achievements available in the game are stupid grind.
Could you get rid of some of the grind so players who spend their time in study for their degrees have a chance attaining the rewards..???
Do you Arena Net people think that grind is so fun?

kenjutsu

in PvP

Posted by: xeonage.1253

xeonage.1253

1. Use dislike class is not funny… but it is necessary for achievement.
2. I need to lose the game intentionally because the long queue time at top level …. this is ridiculous.

This pvp team is fail for gw2. They don’t know how to make a popular game. Just know how to give player torment and boring.

(edited by xeonage.1253)

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

They don’t know how to make a popular game. .

That is not 100% true. PvE is great fun, and popular. PvP is great fun and popular. The League is the problem. the format is not fun. Queue times are already at the 5 minuet mark for me, no matter when I play. The average is said to be about 2.30. Not had a game that quick all week.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

in PvP

Posted by: Forsaken.4215

Forsaken.4215

The pvp kitten so repetitive, new skills to spam so what if you’re playing the same maps over and over again.
I don’t even que stronghold because of how lame it is so much running back and forth

kenjutsu

in PvP

Posted by: Rebound.3409

Rebound.3409

That is not 100% true. PvE is great fun, and popular. PvP is great fun and popular. The League is the problem. the format is not fun. Queue times are already at the 5 minuet mark for me, no matter when I play. The average is said to be about 2.30. Not had a game that quick all week.

Basegame PvE was great.

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

Basegame PvE was great.

I still enjoy PvE. I enjoy HoT a lot more now after the April patch.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|