You gotta Love your Daily!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Duka.5864

Duka.5864

Every day is the same,ppl try to do their daily with class they don’t know in ranked arena,this is awesome change Anet,,you do something good and then you take pile of kitten cover all good you done GJ!

in PvP

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

Had yesterday 4 engis in my team and 1 in the other team. On my team 2 engis played for the very first time I guess. GG

in PvP

Posted by: Novuake.2691

Novuake.2691

I don’t understand if the RANKED Arena is not made clear enough or if the both of you have a very low Ranked MMR. Because I do not have this problem.

Retriever Iiat – Asura Engineer
Private retriever of runaway NPCs
Mistband[MIST] – PVP Training guild EU

in PvP

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

ok please close this thread Novuake does not have this problem so we should not care about this

in PvP

Posted by: Novuake.2691

Novuake.2691

ok please close this thread Novuake does not have this problem so we should not care about this

LOL, this is a discussion forum isn’kitten

Well I mentioned my experience. I could very well be very wrong…

Retriever Iiat – Asura Engineer
Private retriever of runaway NPCs
Mistband[MIST] – PVP Training guild EU

in PvP

Posted by: Duka.5864

Duka.5864

Well i don’t know is it important but atm i am on 887 on lb.

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

@Duka: MMR has nothing with lb position. For example I’ve seen guy with 30% winratio (!!!) with similar amount of games as me higher than me (I guess his wins were worth +3, loses -1 due to his low MMR).

@Ontopic: The easiest solution is to make class daily not working in Ranked Q.

in PvP

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

The easiest solution would be to have the class daily randomized: right now two professions are selected randomly (it’s not a designed pattern, you can tell by the lack of necro daily) and given to everyone. Why not have the achievement randomized for each player individually, to avoid profession stacking? Any developer to tell me if it’s technically possible?

What amazes me most in this affair is that the reward you get from winning a match with a profession you don’t know how to play is equivalent to the reward you get from just winning a match with a build you are good with. So obviously people like doing the class daily just for fun (I know I do), and yet every other post on this forum wants it gone!

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

The easiest solution would be to have the class daily randomized: right now two professions are selected randomly (it’s not a designed pattern, you can tell by the lack of necro daily) and given to everyone. Why not have the achievement randomized for each player individually, to avoid profession stacking?

+1 and free bump.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

Removing it would be great. Since they won’t, I propose it has to be a win in Hotjoin/ Unranked. Had 2 guys yesterday (ranked) say, “Sorry in advance this is only second match with this class. In here for daily” and the other guy on our team say he just created the character. The matched proved them to be correct. People don’t understand they need to win to complete the daily? You are not going to win in ranked where the more competitive players are with a class you have no idea how to play..

Hotjoin is the FASTEST way to get this daily done. It also effects no one. Easy to join a game in progress and join the winning team. Fast & easy.

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros