Blester.4831

I don’t even… wow, just wow…

Attachments:

You have to be kidding me!!!

in PvP

Posted by: tichorum.2415

tichorum.2415

Just wow. Wow.

Former PvP commentator for ESL & Arenanet.

I used to run the Academy Gaming tournaments for GW2.

in PvP

Posted by: Chaotic.9742

Chaotic.9742

Not like he’s getting anything for it…haha. Maybe he played top players in those wins so he earned a lot of rating. Meh.

in PvP

Posted by: Blester.4831

Blester.4831

Maybe, but highly unlikely… Just made a point on how broken this system is….

in PvP

Posted by: kirito.4138

kirito.4138

Most players have already fallen below the default seeded value for rating. All a new player need to do is a win a handful of games to leap up high.

http://www.twitch.tv/kirito4138
The only exclusive skyhammer stream

in PvP

Posted by: Obsidia.5127

Obsidia.5127

It’s disgusting. I went 24-2 once in SoloQ and went from around 150 to 9 so I don’t understand how something like this could happen.

Edit: Did Justin quit working at ArenaNet? He use to respond and deal with crap like this.

in PvP

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

I don’t even… wow, just wow…

Congratulations on your, Legend of the Arena, title. You’ve earned it!

in PvP

Posted by: XGhoul.7426

XGhoul.7426

It’s disgusting. I went 24-2 once in SoloQ and went from around 150 to 9 so I don’t understand how something like this could happen.

Edit: Did Justin quit working at ArenaNet? He use to respond and deal with crap like this.

Last I heard, even he didn’t know why we haven’t gotten a proper rating score shown next to our names rather than rank lvl (this was before they changed ranks). People that attach a special meaning to leaderboards are honestly either sociopaths or trolls that play 1 game per day. Just enjoy the game, know that you will be paired with people that have no clue what they are doing, try to help them, if not just move on to the next match, don’t attach yourself to some arbitrary broken leaderboard to your skill as a player /end philosopher rant.

in PvP

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Edit: does anyone still works at ANet?
I mean i havn’t seen any of the progress you would expect from a mmo like this.

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

leaderboard = skill everyone knows that right? numbers of game played = skill right? how bout rank = skill? pvp= skill? lol

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

They should remove leaderboards and let us view our own personal rating.

It is hilarious. Let me go through the top 10 according to gw2score:

Maxinator – 13 games lifetime lolz
Qeve – Hasn’t played more than 1 game in a day for 3 months
Lypion – Has 7 games in 7 months
Seiishizo – 10 games in the last month +
Triton – Fairly active
Rom – Active
Blackjack – Occasional games. Semi-active
thechamp – 8 games in 3 months
Lotus – 4 games in 2014
Almogfrd – Active

So by my calculations, Rom and Almogfrd earnt their position and everyone else is just an afker who plays occasional games to reset their decay. Blackjack and triton also has been fairly active so fair play to them too.

And I could be rank 1 and 2 if I reset my decay on other accounts so this isn’t salty talk. The system is just broken. And it is a total joke. My figures above prove it. Decay should be permenent.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.

(edited by Lordrosicky.5813)

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydivEU.9670

infantrydivEU.9670

It’s exceedingly easy to get into the top 100 of the leaderboards by playing 1 game every 2-3 days. All you need is basic mechanics and knowledge of rotations with a meta build.

I’m not a good player, and I’ve gotten top 10 before just by not playing frequently. Think Arenanet cares that the leaderboards are a joke? Nope.