You lost all my business today.

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

I see you’re complaining about queue time. Are you also one of those people who want a solo queue too?

in PvP

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

Why do you keep missing queue? Is it that hard to pay attention to the game? If you’re getting up to grab a drink or something turn the volume up so you can hear the warning sounds. Not hard.

in PvP

Posted by: Mcrocha.3891

Mcrocha.3891

I mean if you miss it 3 times…

Local Charr Ruins Everything

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

This guy made 9 people waste their time 3 times.

And he wants sympathy.

in PvP

Posted by: DeltaZero.6310

DeltaZero.6310

I’m now starting to understand why people don’t bother with forums. While there are some good posters, most are just people who dont even know what they are whining about.
The population is not as high as LoL therefore it takes longer to find close MMRs while sometimes still not even being that close.
If someone then decides not to hit the queue button you have now messed it up for 9 other people.
Now imagine if people were dodging queues on purpose but not getting punished for it, queues will be longer for everyone then.
So better to punish people who are at fault thean those who aren’t….simple logic I would have thought

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

Why do you keep missing queue? Is it that hard to pay attention to the game? If you’re getting up to grab a drink or something turn the volume up so you can hear the warning sounds. Not hard.

From his post, it sounds like the was online for 3 hours, but only get 3 queue pops. In which case, I’d give him a pass on having to pay attention the whole time.

in PvP

Posted by: uhohhotdog.3598

uhohhotdog.3598

From his post, it sounds like the was online for 3 hours, but only get 3 queue pops. In which case, I’d give him a pass on having to pay attention the whole time.

No it sounds like he missed 3 queues and got a large penalty for missing queue.

in PvP

Posted by: Shadow.1345

Shadow.1345

OP is also the same guy who reports anyone for beating him in a match for hacking.

in PvP

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

Queue times are crap as it is and you’re not allowed to do literally ANYTHING else while you wait in queue for upwards of five to ten minutes at a time, of course it’s reasonable for someone to tab out and surf the web while they wait.

It’s just another player being punished for short-sighted game design by a horrible, inept development team.

One foot out the door, yet again.

in PvP

Posted by: Shadow.1345

Shadow.1345

Queue times are crap as it is and you’re not allowed to do literally ANYTHING else while you wait in queue for upwards of five to ten minutes at a time, of course it’s reasonable for someone to tab out and surf the web while they wait.

It’s just another player being punished for short-sighted game design by a horrible, inept development team.

I tab out and you still get a loud queue sound and the icon blinks on the tool bar. That’s no excuse because I can do that and still hit accept.

in PvP

Posted by: Ohoni.6057

Ohoni.6057

Yeah, make sure to turn on the thing so that the audio keeps playing while you don’t have focus.

“If you spent as much time working on [some task] as
you spend complaining about it on the forums, you’d be
done by now.”

in PvP

Posted by: Skeletor.9360

Skeletor.9360

How about this …just click OK! And queue me!
Game is a joke.

I already signed up….why do i need yes 2 more things to select!
Why!
Why a penalty! This is so f’ing stupid.
Meanwhile if I can actually get in….then I can do whatever I want…which is what I do now since nobody cares my time is wasted i dson’t either!

(edited by Skeletor.9360)

in PvP

Posted by: Mcrocha.3891

Mcrocha.3891

My ques are ~15-20 min and I’ve never missed one. I don’t even play with sound so I can’t hear the alerts. If I tab out I just tab back every 30s or so bc thats how long the que timer is and I won’t miss it. This guy missed it 3 times. That’s 3 times he messed up 9 other people’s que as well. Don’t feel sorry for him at all.

Local Charr Ruins Everything