You think Ruby sucks?

You think Ruby sucks?

in PvP

Posted by: Espire.9723

Espire.9723

Good luck when you reach the last tiers of Diamond…..

You think Ruby sucks?

in PvP

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

Legendary has worse players than I’ve ever seen in Diamond and Ruby.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

You think Ruby sucks?

in PvP

Posted by: Celeras.4980

Celeras.4980

Add it to the laundry list of problems caused by “you can not lose progress”.

Why do bad players get stuck in low ranks and blow-out matchups? Because they have a ton of checkpoints all the way through Sapphire, grind higher than they’re supposed to by sheer volume, and get stuck at a rank in which they cannot compete.

Why is Ruby such a cesspool? Because bad players can grind there through volume, and all get stuck in the same place when their crutch goes away.

Why is the end of Diamond potentially volatile? Because legendary players can’t fall out of legend, take games less seriously, and play builds they wouldn’t otherwise.

People will scream matchmaking until the cows come home (MFW baddies blame matchmaking), but this is the real issue. No more checkpoints.

You think Ruby sucks?

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

I don’t know. Without the division checkpoints, we can expect the screeching in the forums to reach nightmarish levels.

Plus, losing diamond division after having to claw my way up there would give me ptsd.

You think Ruby sucks?

in PvP

Posted by: Celtic Lady.3729

Celtic Lady.3729

Heh, thought this thread was about the chick on the videos. So not impressed with her.

You think Ruby sucks?

in PvP

Posted by: Pumpkin.5169

Pumpkin.5169

Heh, thought this thread was about the chick on the videos. So not impressed with her.

kitten , now here I am laughing like silly to this.

Pumpkin – Mag

You think Ruby sucks?

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

kitten , now here I am laughing like silly to this.

i couldn’t resist

Attachments:

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>