Your top 3 specs that should be nerfed?

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.4802

Terrorsquad.4802

Mine is:

- Revenant (both DPS and Condition)
- Bunker Mesmer (too much pressure while sustaining 2v1 at the same time, even if the point isnt in its favor, it can keep 2-3 enemies busy. Turret Engi 3.0)
- DH (too many cc’s on trap)

Denied NA Account | 8.4k hours | 5.6k Games | Bored

(edited by Terrorsquad.4802)

in PvP

Posted by: Galandil.9641

Galandil.9641

Not by a long shot honestly.

1) Auramancer
2) Scrapper
3) Druid/Revenant

in PvP

Posted by: Tomiyou.3790

Tomiyou.3790

1. Bunker Tempest (unfun and op)
2. Revenant (in general)
3. Dragonhunter traps (its impossible for melee people to damage them with the traps, everything else is fine)

in PvP

Posted by: Shadelang.3012

Shadelang.3012

1. Auramancer. Has more projectile hate then any 4 other builds combined. Combine that with diamond skin and it has the potential to shut down two entire playstyles. A condi build in a 1v1 and AOE shutdown of any ranged damage class (aura share to five people= congratulations you either don’t do damage or you try to melee something that heavily outclasses you at close range…yay)

2. Druid. Counters pretty much EVERY non HoT based spec. Too much CC and Sustain for the kind of counter pressure it can put out. (A super Decap Engi)

3. Actually nothing else. Those are the only two I feel are truly out of proportion.

Corrupts nail scrappers extremely hard.

Dragonhunters can actually be killed by Non HoT builds. (Power Ranger ironically is extremely effective against them as long as your watching for the tells).

Daredevils can put out a kittenLOAD of damage but constant aoe pressure will kill them or force them to back off. Also ONE well timed CC if your a burst build can nab you the kill.

Chronomancers are killable by any build with decent sustained DPS now as long as you dodge the CCs. There actual rate of self healing is low. So doing just a couple thousand damage between blocks and evades is enough to chip them down. They HAVE to land there CC’s to survive.

Berserkers aren’t represented enough to know for sure how the old builds do against them. Which tells me they definitely need to NOT be nerfed atleast in the survivability area. Judging from there heavily bloated presence in endgame PvE content. (the damage of a sinister engi with 1/5th the complexity) I would guess that there survivability is going to be buffed. But there damage may take a hit. Id be willing to bet theyl get lower cooldowns or reworks on some key utility skills and traits to get them some of that damage back while being tankier.

Edit: Forgot to mention reaper because as it is its almost the most evenly balanced. I will say that the corrupt on signet of vamp being undodgeable/unblockable/going through walls is STILL bullkitten. But atleast it doesn’t have infinite range anymore.
However I do wish that some of its heavier cooldowns had tells. Plague signet is WAY too powerful not to have a telegraph. Slather it with stability if you want to to make sure it can’t be stopped. But give someone the ability to dodge it haha.

On its own it may not seem like much. But with those corrupts added on to the transfer. It is WAY too strong a skill for 0 cast time and such a TINY cooldown.

Edit 2: I will say that scrapper boon DURATIONS are insane. It’s so high you CAN’T wait them out. I can’t avoid using a rapid strike attack just becuase he has 1 and a half minutes of retaliation. Though I feel if more classes had tools to deal with boon spam they wouldn’t be NEARLY overpowering (wtb more %dmg per boon on enemy mechanics)

Ghost Yak

(edited by Shadelang.3012)

in PvP

Posted by: vlad.4871

vlad.4871

1.BRAINDEAD BUNKER Chronomancer
2.SIT ON POINT AND WIN DOING NOTHING Auramancer
3.I HAVE MORE BOONS THAN JESUS ENGIS
4.FAP FAP YOU ARE DEAD CONDI REVENANTS
5.I AM DOING MORE DMG THAN A WARRIOR RANGER PET.

in PvP

Posted by: Firebird.8324

Firebird.8324

BUNKER MESMER
Auramancer
revenant

Over Powered Necro [dk] (Bird of Fire)
One spam to rule them all!
Mains Power Necro for team Radioactive[dk]

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

Easy

1. Reaper
2. Reaper
3. Reaper

At least I’m sure that chill dmg nerf is coming..it’s just a matter of time

in PvP

Posted by: muscarine.5136

muscarine.5136

Well to me it’s not so much about a top anything rather than how every single one of the most played specs is a hardcounter to a handfull played and potential builds, including most played builds.

So in a way, everything is broken.
Because hardcounters shouldn’t be a thing in the first place.

Anwyays, to answer from a thief point of view :
- Cele druid
- Scrapper
- DH (although not so much when running venom share instead of power)

Again, those aren’t an issue for some others, because hardcounters, and hardcounters need to kittening go.

in PvP

Posted by: Aggrostemma.1703

Aggrostemma.1703

Tempest locks out DH (edit: and the former meta rangers) from teamfights and unkillable by condies
Druid just kill it… there should be no healer specs
bunker Mesmer nerf their survivability by 50% or their damage by 50%
Revenant bring the base Rev to a Ranger/Guardian level and give the elite the boons they have now
Reaper (balance, less dependant on Shroud but weaker while in Shroud)
Dragonhunter (balance, less damage on traps, more uptime of buffs, slightly bigger radius, fix visual problems, 6 sec CD on Trueshot, Knockback only on DistractingShot)

#I no words have"

(edited by Aggrostemma.1703)

in PvP

Posted by: TheOneWhoSighs.7513

TheOneWhoSighs.7513

Is all of them a valid answer?

Seriously, drop Daredevil in any past meta and see how hard it wrecks things while evading everything thrown its direction.
Or hell, reaper…

I’d like to scale everything back by a large amount, and have longer (meaningful) fights.

“Unused Development Initiative. We care so much
about your feedback, that we don’t even read it.” ~ Crystal Suzuki

in PvP

Posted by: Belial.9350

Belial.9350

Yes let’s nerf their damage from 2 dps to 1 dps, that’ll kick bunker mesmers out of the meta.

Tempests on the other hand…

Anyway my answer is – every single elite spec. They are all OP compared to old stuff.

in PvP

Posted by: Tomiyou.3790

Tomiyou.3790

Is all of them a valid answer?I’d like to scale everything back by a large amount, and have longer (meaningful) fights.

That’s the best answer so far, all the elite specs are currently just miles better than their original counterpart.

in PvP

Aggrostemma.1703

Tomiyou:

Yes… nerf them all! Make them an equal and not a superior choice!

#I no words have"

in PvP

Posted by: Supreme.3164

Supreme.3164

Nerf them all including @Aggrostemma, something like -80% dmg and sustain

in PvP

Posted by: Belial.9350

Belial.9350

- Bunker Mesmer (too much pressure while sustaining 2v1 at the same time, even if the point isnt not in its favor, it can keep 2-3 enemies busy. Turret Engi 3.0)

Now I’m not saying bunker mesmer is balanced, but your reasoning makes no sense. Bunker mesmer can’t even 1v1 a viper rev and will die in any 1v2 situation 1v2 unless the 2 players are either both bunkers (2 bunkers will never kill any decent bunker) or just really bad players.

in PvP

Aggrostemma.1703

@Supreme…

So you don’t agree with us that the new elites are providing much more damage-survivability-sustain-CC-quaggans than a “vanillia” spec?

Yes I think a general nerf-wave or balancing is needed among 80% of the elite specs to make this game playable. Do you disagree?

I’m all ears if you have any other suggestion… Like:

-L2P
-P2P
-git gud
-leave the game
-wait till patch
-etc…

#I no words have"

in PvP

Posted by: Aomine.5012

Aomine.5012

Tempest locks out DH from teamfights and unkillable by condies
Druid just kill it… there should be no healer specs
Revenant bring the base Rev to a Ranger/Guardian level and give the elite the boons they have now
Reaper (balance, less dependant on Shroud but weaker while in Shroud)
Dragonhunter (balance, less damage on traps, more uptime of buffs, slightly bigger radius, fix visual problems, 6 sec CD on Trueshot, Knockback only on DistractingShot)

Funny you didn’t mention auramancer also locks out the old power-ranger 100% :/
Now ranger can only go druid or they go home.

in PvP

Aggrostemma.1703

True Aomine: I completely forgot that there is another spec absolutely cancelled by projectile-hate and forced to play something else (like druid). +1

#I no words have"

in PvP

Terrorsquad.4802

- Bunker Mesmer (too much pressure while sustaining 2v1 at the same time, even if the point isnt not in its favor, it can keep 2-3 enemies busy. Turret Engi 3.0)

Now I’m not saying bunker mesmer is balanced, but your reasoning makes no sense. Bunker mesmer can’t even 1v1 a viper rev and will die in any 1v2 situation 1v2 unless the 2 players are either both bunkers (2 bunkers will never kill any decent bunker) or just really bad players.

You need to see the discussion as a general one; not only for experienced players.
Every single match I’m in, facing bunker mesmers, I see atleast 2 sometimes 3 people fight on a point vs 1 Bunker Mesmer.

This was the exact same thing with Turret Engi’s, because they were able to keep the new to average players with them and let his team outnumber the opponents team elsewhere, just because the Turret Engi couldnt die.

This is what I mean; bunker mesmers are turret engi 3.0 just for that fact.

in PvP

Posted by: kuritsutian.2987

kuritsutian.2987

1. Tune down condition damage (at least let it be affected by armor/damage reduction)

Suddenly in the Forums Everyone is now a Game designer!

in PvP

Posted by: Godmoney.2048

Godmoney.2048

Nerf all the new specs basically. I wanted the new specs to add to the game not take it over.

I thought the dev’s felt the same way before HOT’s launch but obviously I was wrong.

in PvP

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Scrapper and Druid and I’d like to see several aspects of Revenant seriously redesigned.

in PvP

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

auramancer, scrapper, bunker mesmer, rev downstate, cele druid,

also nerf all the free-stab and CC spam seriously..if you play warrior, you will realize that everyone has these free stab that you can’t land any highly telegraphed CC and everyone also spam tons of long duration CCs you simply don’t have enough stab as a warrior..and everyone has insane amount of healing protection w/e and even if they die, everyone just use freaking insane mobility to get away.. it’s so hard to kill, the match is going so slow..and so boring..

in PvP

Terrorsquad.4802

auramancer, scrapper, bunker mesmer, rev downstate, cele druid,

also nerf all the free-stab and CC spam seriously..if you play warrior, you will realize that everyone has these free stab that you can’t land any highly telegraphed CC and everyone also spam tons of long duration CCs you simply don’t have enough stab as a warrior..and everyone has insane amount of healing protection w/e and even if they die, everyone just use freaking insane mobility to get away.. it’s so hard to kill, the match is going so slow..and so boring..

yup, its boring because everyone is so tanky, even when wearing Marauder amulet its insane..

in PvP

Posted by: Liquicity.3621

Liquicity.3621

I Don’t exactly want them to nerf any of the classes perse. I don’t trust them at this point with math.

If they change numbers around in a vacuum we are just going to get the last “season:” revisited with different “Meta” teams.

What I want to see is a dev who can take a page from Otacon’s book

Rex’s Weak point-

Otacon: Snake, Rex’s armor is impregnable. You can’t do any damage with the weapons you’ve got. Rex uses the latest advances in compound armor. The only way you can pierce it is with a high-performance HEAT (high-explosive, antitank) round.

Snake: So what do I do?

Otacon: Rex’s pilot seat operates exactly like a VR system. It’s got multiple sensors connected to a high-tech interface used for the controls. It’s completely self-enclosed and shut off from the outside environment.

Snake: He’s not using his naked eyes?

Otacon: That’s right. So if you could somehow destroy the sensors… Do you see that round plate on Rex’s left arm?

Snake: Yeah, that thing that looks like a shield?

Otacon: That’s a radome. If you can destroy that thing, it won’t be able to use its electronic equipment.

Snake: So he’ll be blinded?

Otacon: Yeah. Try to hit that radome with a Stinger missile.

Snake: So will that stop it?

Otacon: No, Rex was designed so it can be controlled manually too.

Snake: Oh, great.

Otacon: The part that looks like a beak is where the pilot seat is. In an emergency it will open up. Rex’s armor is perfect. You can’t destroy it.

Snake: You told me that already.

Otacon: But the interior is a different story.

Snake: I get it… First I destroy the radome. That will force him to open up the pilot’s seat.

Otacon: Right. If you can shoot a missile into the kittenpit, you’ll destroy the computer control system.

Snake: You intentionally designed it with a weak point?

Metal Gear Solid:
Otacon: It’s not a weak point—I like to think of it as more of a character flaw. People and weapons just aren’t complete without a character flaw, don’t you think?

The Twin Snakes:
Otacon: It’s not a weak point—more like a weakness. People and weapons just aren’t very appealing without a weakness of some kind, don’t you think?

TL:DR- Everything should have a weakness. Game design is about the interplay of those strengths and weaknesses. Good interplay is what balance is. Bunkers are meant to be busted.

in PvP

Terrorsquad.4802

I Don’t exactly want them to nerf any of the classes perse. I don’t trust them at this point with math.

If they change numbers around in a vacuum we are just going to get the last “season:” revisited with different “Meta” teams.

TL:DR- Everything should have a weakness. Game design is about the interplay of those strengths and weaknesses. Good interplay is what balance is. Bunkers are meant to be busted.

Thats the thing; bunkers are too bunky at this very moment. They have little to no counter except for being zerged upon, which is exactly playing in the bunker its hands..

in PvP

Posted by: Amineo.8951

Amineo.8951

What I want to see is a dev who can take a page from Otacon’s book

Rex’s Weak point-

Otacon: Snake, Rex’s armor is impregnable. You can’t do any damage with the weapons you’ve got. Rex uses the latest advances in compound armor. The only way you can pierce it is with a high-performance HEAT (high-explosive, antitank) round.

Snake: So what do I do?

Otacon: Rex’s pilot seat operates exactly like a VR system. It’s got multiple sensors connected to a high-tech interface used for the controls. It’s completely self-enclosed and shut off from the outside environment.

Snake: He’s not using his naked eyes?

Otacon: That’s right. So if you could somehow destroy the sensors… Do you see that round plate on Rex’s left arm?

Snake: Yeah, that thing that looks like a shield?

Otacon: That’s a radome. If you can destroy that thing, it won’t be able to use its electronic equipment.

Snake: So he’ll be blinded?

Otacon: Yeah. Try to hit that radome with a Stinger missile.

Snake: So will that stop it?

Otacon: No, Rex was designed so it can be controlled manually too.

Snake: Oh, great.

Otacon: The part that looks like a beak is where the pilot seat is. In an emergency it will open up. Rex’s armor is perfect. You can’t destroy it.

Snake: You told me that already.

Otacon: But the interior is a different story.

Snake: I get it… First I destroy the radome. That will force him to open up the pilot’s seat.

Otacon: Right. If you can shoot a missile into the kittenpit, you’ll destroy the computer control system.

Snake: You intentionally designed it with a weak point?

Metal Gear Solid:
Otacon: It’s not a weak point—I like to think of it as more of a character flaw. People and weapons just aren’t complete without a character flaw, don’t you think?

The Twin Snakes:
Otacon: It’s not a weak point—more like a weakness. People and weapons just aren’t very appealing without a weakness of some kind, don’t you think?

That’s probably the best example, I love MGS.

in PvP

Posted by: Darnis.4056

Darnis.4056

Chronomancer; Well of Prewin stops counting towards node control.

Scrapper: Stealth Node Cooldown now 35-45 seconds to come in line with other elites.
Triple Leap finisher now; Double or Single Leap finisher, on Ending strike.

DH; Traps no longer Daze. Test of Faith only hits once. 15% damage nerf.

Rev; Straight up 20% damage/condition efficacy nerf to most skills.

Ranger; Bristle Pet; 50% damage Nerf. What were you even thinking?
4 Second daze trait too strong. 3 Second daze maybe?

Auramancer; 5%-10% nerf to overall healing. Stability up time 20% nerf.

Thief; Don’t even know tbh.

Warrior; Just leave it alone for now, In before you buff warrior through the roof again.

Will the Real Pink Puma Please stand up?

in PvP

Posted by: Krispera.5087

Krispera.5087

Top 3 not in particular order : Revenant, Tempest, Scrapper.

Followed by : Chrono, Reaper, DH, Druid.

(edited by Krispera.5087)

in PvP

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

In order : Tempest, Scrapper, DH, Warrior

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

in PvP

Aomine.5012

WARRIOR huh…

Hmmmmm… Maybe you win the trolling of the day :P

in PvP

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

WARRIOR huh…

Hmmmmm… Maybe you win the trolling of the day :P

A Berserker death from above’d me and one shot me to character select, lost 4 pips.

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

in PvP

Aomine.5012

Scrapper: Stealth Node Cooldown now 35-45 seconds to come in line with other elites.

Warrior; Just leave it alone for now, In before you buff warrior through the roof again.

lmao -50% dm on Bristle huh?

You guys already gutted smoke assault damage by a total of 70% already and cut the Bristle hp to half. What more do you want? You want ranger’s pet to all be worthless again like bears, that the mechanic becomes totally non-existent?

How about learn to kill pet first, which is only 16k hp to begin with on Bristleback, instead of crying about their damage? If you want to ignore pets as if they don’t exist like you always did, you deserve to be killed by pets.

in PvP

Darnis.4056

How about learn to kill pet first, which is only 16k hp to begin with on Bristleback, instead of crying about their damage? If you want to ignore pets as if they don’t exist like you always did, you deserve to be killed by pets.

You literally can’t kill the pet quick enough for it to matter, are you joking right now?

in PvP

Aomine.5012

You literally can’t kill the pet quick enough for it to matter, are you joking right now?

Can’t you?

Last time I check Bristle can’t dodge, rarely move, and has low armor.
Any meta class can kill it within 5 seconds if they focus fire on it.
Oh wait, they don’t even need to focus fire on it, all they need to do is cleave the whole area with Reaper’s Shroud/ Tempest overload/ Traps spam/ Scrapper cleave.
It’d be even easier to kill it in group fight.

(edited by Aomine.5012)

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

tempest obviously needs to be toned down.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in PvP

Darnis.4056

Can’t you?

Any meta class can kill it within 5 seconds if they focus fire on it. It’d be much easier in group fight though.

If I call a target on the ranger pet for focus fire I’d uninstall guild wars as the 2nd step.

Are you just unaware that you can switch pets?
Are we playing the same game?

in PvP

Posted by: Shovel Face.4512

Shovel Face.4512

1. Druid
2. Druid
3. DRUID

Team with 2 Druids and u have none it’s gg. Their heals and sustain allow them to live forever. Their daze is unrealistic and needs to be nerfed.. Their Invulnerablility last way too long,

Pls, nerf this stupid class to the basement of Hades.

Or give Shadow Refuge a 30s cool down, blinding powder 15s cool down and impact stike an unblock able daze and I’ll be happy.

in PvP

Aomine.5012

Can’t you?

Any meta class can kill it within 5 seconds if they focus fire on it. It’d be much easier in group fight though.

If I call a target on the ranger pet for focus fire I’d uninstall guild wars as the 2nd step.

You do notice there’s a 16~20 sec CD between each pet swap right?
When you see a druid swap to Bristle, you should know that he’s trying to do some spike damage. Open your reflect or quickly kill it. You have 16 secs to make Druid half useless for 48~60 secs after you kill that Bristle guy.

(edited by Aomine.5012)

in PvP

Darnis.4056

Can’t you?

You do notice there’s a 16~20 sec CD between each pet swap right?
When you see a druid swap to Bristle, you should know that he’s trying to do some spike damage. Open your reflect or quickly kill it. You have 16 secs to make Druid half useless after you kill that Bristle guy.

Are you serious? Lose pet, Swap pets, You have 16, 16 Seconds to burst the next pet down, and then GUESS WHAT. PET SWAP AGAIN. all the while the Druid who’s a fully tanked build has no chance of dieing. Ever. because you’re wasting all your dps cooldowns on the pet.

in PvP

Posted by: roamzero.9486

roamzero.9486

Auramancer – DS is the most cancerous trait in the game and it doesn’t help that Ele was already OP thanks to the June patch before HoT hit.

Reaper – The only good thing about DS is that it keeps these guys in check, with it nerfed Reaper needs some fixes to either its AOE condi application or surviveability or both.

Chronomancer – Like Ele, Mesmer was close to the top of the heap thanks to the ridiculous changes in the June specialization path, so its overtuning needs to be brought down.

in PvP

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

Nerfing won’t really fix anything.

We need a fundamental change to many core aspects of the game. From attributes to combat mechanics, to measures put in place to prevent extreme cases.

As long as the system allows for broken things happening, broken things will happen. Someone sooner or later will find out some gimmick or combination of builds that works way to well, and exploit it until it gets fixed.

We’ll be dancing that eternal futile dance until the source of the problem changes.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

in PvP

Posted by: Phoebe Ascension.8437

Phoebe Ascension.8437

1) Mesmer (to much, very strong pvp defensive skills, with to few effort), and alacrity to make it worse (this last thing SHOULD NOT be nerfed, it’s making mesmer fun again and strategical again to play, it should be the things that make mess so strong atm in pvp, like some of the wells perhaps).

2) Revenant. Just to much evade/Blocks for a heavy armor profession. Yes there are counters but to few. Offensive wise, rev is mostly ok (though power rev could use a notch down too). It’s defensive skills that need tweeks, to bring it in line especially with warrior, (and old medi/bunker guad).

3) elementalist. I think it’s quite balanced, but a few things need to be looked at. 1) is the amount of ‘earth aura’s’ they can produce, it’s a little to much, versus say a bow ranger. Diamond skin is not op against every comp, but against those others that cant break it (like druid heals the ele all the time to top off), it’s to strong. The utility should still exist, but in another manner, that requires more skill and has more counter play.

Not of caution: Damage pressure of Cele aura is VERY low, to big nerfs will push it right out of the meta. Mesmer deals already then ele (bunker versus cele), if used correctly, and bunkers better imo with all the tricks, evades, invuls, portals etc. So Anet should carefully handle the proposed nerfs, otherwise a profession that should be in the meta, will not be.

Legendary weapons can be hidden now!
No excuse anymore for not giving ‘hide mounts’-option
No thanks to unidentified weapons.

in PvP

Posted by: Vennyhedgie.5369

Vennyhedgie.5369

Mesmer can go die in a fire. Absolutely kittened class. Yes diamond skin is cheesy and counters condi builds but chrono bunker is unkillable against pretty much everything

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Revenant (1 tier above all-need nerfing all aspects of it)
Tempest (perma 40% protection need to go to 15 sec cd, 20% dmg decrease)
Chrono(tone down all stuff by 25%)
Druid (daze from 4sec to 1 sec, 25% less heal, 30% less pet dmg)
DH (daze need to go home, increase cd of traps)
DD ( decrease vault dmg by 50%)
Reaper (decrease dmg of chill by 50% if wearing bers or marauder amulets, decrease effective hp)
Bers ( somehow balanced if they nerf those above: edit: actually gunflame needs big nerf in wvw – 15k dmg on 2.9k armor is too much)
Scrapper (somehow balanced if they nerf those above – meed minor tweaking)

(edited by Ragnarox.9601)

in PvP

Posted by: PopeUrban.2578

PopeUrban.2578

1. Condi Reaper – Just a lot of spamming untargeted damage, cc, and facetanking. These guys need an achilles heel that doesn’t revolve around a new and rare boon, or just bringing another one. Something that tanky shouldn’t be able to put out that much damage.

2. Trap DH – These traps are easily on par with GW1 traps, yet share none of the limitation that made them balanced. Let the DH keep his awesome traps, but they need longer cast times, and they need to be easily interrupted by damage so they can’t constantly recast them while being hit in the face. Everything else about DH is perfectly fine. The traps just need to be harder to deploy mid-fight.

3. Auramancer – Elementalist was already in a good place, and overloads alone make them generally better at point fights. They didn’t actually need condition immunity and the ability to delayed rez themselves without using a healing slot. Rebound needs to be an instant rez for downed players, and grant an aura to non-downed players to prevent the caster from self-rezzing with an avaliable healing skill. Diamond skin is just dumb. have it auto-grant 15s resistance every 15s while above the threshold in stead so there’s some counterplay via boon stripping and enough time if stripped to actually apply pressure.

Guild Master – The Papacy [POPE] (Gate of Madness)/Road Scholar for the Durmand Priory
Writer/Director – Quaggan Quest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky2TGPmMPeQ

in PvP

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

Revenant (1 tier above all-need nerfing all aspects of it)
Tempest (perma 40% protection need to go to 15 sec cd, 20% dmg decrease)
Chrono(tone down all stuff by 25%)
Druid (daze from 4sec to 1 sec, 25% less heal, 30% less pet dmg)
DH (daze need to go home, increase cd of traps)
DD ( decrease vault dmg by 50%)
Reaper (decrease dmg of chill by 50% if wearing bers or marauder amulets, decrease effective hp)
Bers ( somehow balanced if they nerf those above: edit: actually gunflame needs big nerf in wvw – 15k dmg on 2.9k armor is too much)
Scrapper (somehow balanced if they nerf those above – meed minor tweaking)

did you just listed scrapper as warrior level?…

in PvP

Posted by: Kodama.6453

Kodama.6453

Scrapper: Stealth […]

The whole scrapper is balanced around this triple leap finisher. Most of the skills and traits of it base on it. Why is scrapper mentioned as lockdown by anet? Cause it has many lightning fields and a triple leap finisher. Why do near to all gyros have combo fields? To use them properly with triple leap finisher.

Rocket Charge is the absolute core of scrapper, if you nerf this skill, you have to buff everything else.

in PvP

Posted by: MailMail.6534

MailMail.6534

This scenario sounds REALLY idiotic. Worse off, I can’t say I’m surprised to see statements like this. Why are 2-3 people keeping a bunker Mesmer busy on a neutral point?

https://www.twitch.tv/thatcho
“The jealous are troublesome to others, but certainly a torment to themselves.”

in PvP

Posted by: that baby stealing dingo.7216

that baby stealing dingo.7216

S/D thief out of control.

I have a sword, a dagger, and an estimated life span of 2.47 seconds.