ZERK Ranger PvP w/ MONSTER Kills

in PvP

Posted by: Biklen.5490

Biklen.5490

I first want to say that I have had an enormous amounts of Ranger players attempting to play this build ask me how to defend against thieves. I got very lucky that I could play vs teams that always had at least 1 or 2 thieves on each team. So, for those who asked for this here you go!

Second I did not want to leave the rest of the community out so I put together some fun clips for the rest of the community to enjoy. I am aiming for some entertaining footage that is fun and refreshing. I hope you enjoy it.

Also, my standard models are on for PvP…These players I am fighting are NOT the same players but will ALL look alike because of that setting.

~BalougaPOD

in PvP

Posted by: lucadiro.4519

lucadiro.4519

You fought vs terribile thieves in this video.

Parabrezza

in PvP

Posted by: Faux Play.6104

Faux Play.6104

Ranger is pretty much a hard counter for a thief in a duel, really shouldn’t die to one unless you get +1d.

in PvP

Posted by: lucadiro.4519

lucadiro.4519

Ranger is pretty much a hard counter for a thief in a duel, really shouldn’t die to one unless you get +1d.

So what does it change?
He said that “enormous amounts” of people ask to him how to fight thieves with Rangers and as answer he posted a video where he stomp only terribile thieves (in unranked and with silly matchup, take a look on scores).
I mean, a thief that insted of run away and +1 somewhere else engage him again with 1/3hp and get rekct by mail without Dodge, a D/D that did nothing other random steals and so on…

Parabrezza

in PvP

Posted by: Faux Play.6104

Faux Play.6104

So what does it change?
He said that “enormous amounts” of people ask to him how to fight thieves with Rangers and as answer he posted a video where he stomp only terribile thieves (in unranked and with silly matchup, take a look on scores).
I mean, a thief that insted of run away and +1 somewhere else engage him again with 1/3hp and get rekct by mail without Dodge, a D/D that did nothing other random steals and so on…

I find it hard to believe that rangers in sPvP have issues with thieves. A warrior, rev, or mesmer would all be harder 1v1 matchups for a power ranger.

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

So what does it change?

I find it hard to believe that rangers in sPvP have issues with thieves. A warrior, rev, or mesmer would all be harder 1v1 matchups for a power ranger.

Why are you replying him when your point has nothing to do with his?

M I L K B O I S

in PvP

Posted by: Mr Godlike.6098

Mr Godlike.6098

Looking from production value perspective this is nice vid…but you need still to work on your skill.

Was depressed ele…now depressed druid
Kawaleria (KW)

in PvP

Posted by: sexuallegend.2153

sexuallegend.2153

Shadow, the Legend Myth
(Shadow the Jedi, An Arrogant Samurai, The Legend Myth, One Of The Avengers)
Best Player Episode 4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgpC1yIGFB0

in PvP

Posted by: Mr Godlike.6098

Mr Godlike.6098

I think your right – he got pet and stuff!

Was depressed ele…now depressed druid
Kawaleria (KW)