in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Berserker missing key ingredient on burst skills~

Zerkerberker

in PvP

Posted by: bLind.6278

bLind.6278

The only viable warrior build requires pressing 1 until your adrenaline bar is full and then F2>F1, repeat.

Lol.

One foot out the door, yet again.

Zerkerberker

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

That’s what berserker needs. Just gotta call your attacks out like an anime character.

Zerkerberker

in PvP

Ross Biddle.2367

The only viable warrior build requires pressing 1 until your adrenaline bar is full and then F2>F1, repeat.

Lol.

Yes. 3x more complex than Rev which only requires pressing sword 3. That’s why they’re calling Rev, Warrior 2.0

Zerkerberker

in PvP

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

I’m pretty sure I can guess, but can I get a build link?

Also, now show all the times you got blinded/blocked/dodged/reflected/CC’d/condi’d.

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

Zerkerberker

in PvP

SlayerSixx.5763

You cant CC him. It goes against anime logic to interrupt your enemy as he’s calling his attack’s name out.

Zerkerberker

in PvP

Posted by: BurrTheKing.8571

BurrTheKing.8571

You cant CC him. It goes against anime logic to interrupt your enemy as he’s calling his attack’s name out.

Oh, right. You gotta wait for the attack, it’s only polite.

Also, when using the GS and using Whirlwind Attack or Rush the enemy will say “He’s Fast!”

Just an angry old man…

Old Man Burr (War), Bad Hat Ben (Engi), Manly Manny Manson (Guard)

Zerkerberker

in PvP

SlayerSixx.5763

If you think about it, all animes are turn based. Apply that logic to gw2 and you can finally balance warrior.

Zerkerberker

in PvP

Posted by: Zanyu.2017

Zanyu.2017

That’s what berserker needs. Just gotta call your attacks out like an anime character.

ROFL!

I started laughing pretty hard while reading this comment and watching the video.

I thought it was so weird to hear “Primal burst” constantly in the video, now it all makes sense.

Zerkerberker

in PvP

Posted by: Thunderbird.4298

Thunderbird.4298

It’s odd that these berserker forums pop up so consistently and yet not a single word as to even the possibility of change.

Zerkerberker

in PvP

Ross Biddle.2367

I’m pretty sure I can guess, but can I get a build link?

Also, now show all the times you got blinded/blocked/dodged/reflected/CC’d/condi’d.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vJAQJAURnMdAtdg9dAWhAEliFiATZv962CGBgIwA4t4+cruA-TpAHwAAuEANLDAA

Rune is Daredevil
Second sigil is superior sigil of speed

Here’s a couple more matches I uploaded if you want to count blinds/dodges/reflects etc :p

(edited by Ross Biddle.2367)

Zerkerberker

in PvP

Posted by: Ice.5162

Ice.5162

Second match: 2:45

Oh gee, how embarrassing! I hope no one points that one out!

Zerkerberker

in PvP

Posted by: glaphen.5230

glaphen.5230

Yeah that would have been their win if he just had target next enemy bound.

Zerkerberker

in PvP

Ross Biddle.2367

Yeah that would have been their win if he just had target next enemy bound.

Yeah. After the rush he was retargeted, but for some reason the target dropped and was to slow to register. One of those “crap” moments.

Zerkerberker

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBunny.3681

BlackBunny.3681

State of warriors in pvp atm are a joke. Everything ability wise is outdated feels slow and chunky….. ew i rerolled to DH and its like the bow on warrior i always wanted.

Zerkerberker

in PvP

Posted by: Ice.5162

Ice.5162

State of warriors in pvp atm are a joke. Everything ability wise is outdated feels slow and chunky….. ew i rerolled to DH and its like the bow on warrior i always wanted.

Don’t give up, there’s still hope… You know what? After pushing to play and trying to get used to warrior and feeling like an abused child, it will feel -SO- good once they bring us our buffs!

And in the end, we’ll only be better players as a result!

Zerkerberker

in PvP

Ross Biddle.2367

Don’t give up, there’s still hope… You know what? After pushing to play and trying to get used to warrior and feeling like an abused child, it will feel -SO- good once they bring us our buffs!

And in the end, we’ll only be better players as a result!

Then they’ll just cry “OP OP OP! Nerf nerf nerf!” Just like with Mesmers atm :p