Zero usage of this feature

in PvP

Posted by: felivear.1536

felivear.1536

I’ve played PvP since beta, and I can’t recall a single time that the “ready up” button has caused a match to start earlier than the timer.

I think the wording and placement are the issue.

• The wording is somewhat confusing. I believe many people probably assume that hitting the button denotes that they are NOT ready.
  • Placement is somewhat incognito.

Could we consider having the button moved to a more prominent position and also update the wording to something like:

“Click here when ready to start match”

Thanks!

feLIVEar: Your resident forum king.

(edited by felivear.1536)

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

I’ve played PvP since beta, and I can’t recall a single time that the “ready up” button has caused a match to start earlier than the timer.

I think the wording and placement are the issue.

• The wording is somewhat confusing. I believe many people probably assume that hitting the button denotes that they are NOT ready.
  • Placement is somewhat incognito.

Could we consider having the button moved to a more prominent position and also update the wording to something like:

“Click here when ready to start match”

Thanks!

I agree, it’s quite confusing to know when you’re ready or not, different wording might be in place (for new players)

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

in PvP

Posted by: GhOst.4019

GhOst.4019

So you walk into the match and you want everyone to just ‘Ready Up’? You just saw the enemy team comp (and yours if solo) and you expect people to go face first without any strategy? People talk/ tell where they are going for pugs. Non pugs develop some strategy on opening game plan. I have seen it go before timer but that was when we were ready and I guess the other team was too. Spending a couple min to talk up a game plan is a good option. I am sure some new players have no idea it is there but moving won’t make people click it, I can assure you of that.

Also, some players switch characters, at least seen every other match. This takes a good minute and the match can’t start without them clicking it either, which they won’t.

At the beginning of game launch for a while it was used almost every match. Everyone always clicked it. Somewhere along the timeline people realized it was better to form some sort of strategy.

This is also a good time to grab a drink or use the bathroom. Since it is sketchy to do so when you have been in Q for 20 minutes and can’t risk missing Q pop.

#1 Player Granada
#1 Player Comoros

(edited by GhOst.4019)

in PvP

Posted by: Geiir.7603

Geiir.7603

I always click the ready up button when I’m ready. Have happened a few times that the match started earlier.

Melder – Thief

in PvP

Posted by: SoLeciTO.3490

SoLeciTO.3490

Man . . . i hope someone in the staff actually takes notes about this . . .

For people like me that work the whole day and only have few precious hours to play this game i would love to see an improvement on this.

Make a bigger button, a lot bigger . . .

Decrease a little bit the time to start the match . . .

But do it please . . . most of the people is ready but they forget or don;t know about this function!

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.9524

Archaon.9524

it’s just for esl matches i suppose xD

Ark 2nd Account