Posted by: Tick.1605

Tick.1605

Lil Ticklers Necro PvP Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBoe48h7tEhzal3sPEepIIg

a build For you necros

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Velar.1509

Lord Velar.1509

A hybrid build huh? I thought about giving it a try, but I love me crits too much lol

a build For you necros

in PvP

Posted by: steelheart.7386

steelheart.7386

I don’t understand why I see as many Nercos as I do in spvp. Its close to the worst class really for solo or duo play since its so defenseless especially at the beginning of matches and you really can’t be baby sat with coordinated team play since its generally all solos. And not to be mean tickler the couple of times I have faced you on my burn guard I had no problems killing you repeatedly solo let alone with any help.

a build For you necros

in PvP

Posted by: Crinn.7864

Crinn.7864

A hybrid build huh? I thought about giving it a try, but I love me crits too much lol

It’s not a hybrid. It’s literally meta condi necro but with shout heal

Sanity is for the weak minded.
YouTube

a build For you necros

in PvP

Posted by: Patrick.2987

Patrick.2987

I still prefer a power build espacially with thief and revs the kills are rly fast and the momentum you get is awesome. There are some good versions of it mostly running the following:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNBmOD7kjGodTs6Gw2GgeTsgLYQXtAwBI+K2FDjUph2wzC-TZhIABUXGw/rAA3HEgL2fAgHAAA

a build For you necros

in PvP

Crinn.7864

I still prefer a power build espacially with thief and revs the kills are rly fast and the momentum you get is awesome. There are some good versions of it mostly running the following:
http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNBmOD7kjGodTs6Gw2GgeTsgLYQXtAwBI+K2FDjUph2wzC-TZhIABUXGw/rAA3HEgL2fAgHAAA

I really don’t understand people’s obsession with staff on power builds

YouTube

a build For you necros

in PvP

Posted by: Keadron.9570

Keadron.9570

It’s pretty! I suppose the condi transfer and fear could be helpful along with the chill if trait ed for reduced damage. Regen (especially with minions)

a build For you necros

in PvP

Posted by: Vitali.5039

Vitali.5039

The Soul Marks trait makes staff the best necro’s weapon where to slot Sigil of Annulment, it can build up life force from 1200 range, have a CC and condi transfer.. it’s not like don’t exists build without staff, but it’s a really good weapon, even for power!

a build For you necros

in PvP

Crinn.7864

It’s pretty! I suppose the condi transfer and fear could be helpful along with the chill if trait ed for reduced damage. Regen (especially with minions)

Greatsword gives you chill access, a pull, area boonrip + blind, cleave, and has better life force generation than staff.

YouTube

a build For you necros

in PvP

Posted by: witcher.3197

witcher.3197

Greatsword gives you chill access, a pull, area boonrip + blind, cleave, and has better life force generation than staff.

Greatsword is like reaper shroud but worse. 5/5 staff skills build life force, 4/5 are unblockable, and skills #3-5 can do some serious pressure. It’s the swiss army knife of necro builds.

a build For you necros

in PvP

Crinn.7864

Greatsword is like reaper shroud but worse. 5/5 staff skills build life force, 4/5 are unblockable, and skills #3-5 can do some serious pressure. It’s the swiss army knife of necro builds.

Except greatsword LF generation scales with the number of targets struck. Landing GS#3 on just two targets will net you more LF than landing all 5 of the staff skills put together.
Also Staff has no pressure on a power build, you forget that transfers scale off the necro’s condi damage, so on a power build putrid mark is pretty pathetic in terms of damage.

YouTube

(edited by Crinn.7864)

a build For you necros

in PvP

Posted by: Keadron.9570

Keadron.9570

Except greatsword LF generation scales with the number of targets struck. Landing GS#3 on just two targets will net you more LF than landing all 5 of the staff skills put together.
Also Staff has no pressure on a power build, you forget that transfers scale off the necro’s condi damage, so on a power build putrid mark is pretty pathetic in terms of damage.

He/she isn’t running a pure power build though. Ammy is power, vitality, condi. He/she is going for a hybrid build

a build For you necros

in PvP

Posted by: ugrakarma.9416

ugrakarma.9416

Greatsword is the best for outnumbered situation on a close fight, and the best against guys that come “necro is easy”, i mean rangers and warriors. The mediocre ranger pets, just become fresh food for GS #1 build soulreaper.

a build For you necros

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

He/she isn’t running a pure power build though. Ammy is power, vitality, condi. He/she is going for a hybrid build

He wasn’t talking about the OPs build he responded to patrick.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

a build For you necros

in PvP

Posted by: ugrakarma.9416

ugrakarma.9416

Well, well, well, i copied it, with no changes, really amazing. lets see where i go…. Gold T3 for while.

As hibrid builds adept myself, i think the strong of theses builds is that no ones knows how to counter them,

a build For you necros

in PvP

Crinn.7864

I wasn’t talking about the OP’s build.

However the OP’s build is not a hybrid. Carrion is not a hybrid amulet. Literally every condi build in the game is doing 20 to 40 percent of their damage in power damage, they are still condi builds.

Hybrid builds don’t really exist, although a build using a Destroyer amulet could probably be considered hybrid.

YouTube

a build For you necros

in PvP

Posted by: HeadCrowned.6834

HeadCrowned.6834

The reason to use staff on a power build is the increased potential for kiting and its condi cleanse. I would take it over GS anytime.

a build For you necros

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Velar.1509

Lord Velar.1509

If you run into a team that has condi removing traits, youre pretty much useless

Look at eles for example, running condi against them is, well kidna pointless since in a 1v1 theyd tear you apart

You can remove condis all you want, you cant remove my back to back crit, once I hit you unless you heal that’s it the damage is there to stay

With condi you have to go through the struggle of stacking it and blah blah blah, yeah if they cant cleanse them then youre alright

But when they do cleanse them and repeatedly do so, what are you gonna do?