a positive tpvp post ;P

a positive tpvp post ;P

in PvP

Posted by: pknight.9580

pknight.9580

Who else enjoys tpvp? i mean my squad gets a rush off of winning, do i feel some more can be done about it? of course like how i feel BoK shouldnt be the last map i thing foefire should be the last map. it allows a hail-mary strategy for the ending game. But over all i really enjoy tpvp gj arena net

a positive tpvp post ;P

in PvP

Posted by: sorrow.2364

sorrow.2364

I’m not.
I’m way more enjoying Guild Wars PvP. I’m playing PvE in Guild Wars 2 and PvP in Guild Wars.

a positive tpvp post ;P

in PvP

Posted by: Arc.9374

Arc.9374

Yeah, it’s fun seeing the same M/T/G/?/? setup in 95% of games.

What variety we have!

Potaters!

a positive tpvp post ;P

in PvP

Posted by: Umweltplakette.2109

Umweltplakette.2109

I don’t really enjoy it as it is right now.

If you play as a premade group it’s almost too easy since 70% of the time you’r simply facing random groups which is nice if you want to win fast and easy but it’s not really that much fun if you’d like to play a fair and funny match.

If you solo queue you will get farmed by those premade groups because most of the time those groups are the ones that reach the last round.

If you did about 1 week of tPvP (solo queue or as premade) you will have the best equip availible right now (since there is no Paid tournament right now) so it becomes really boring after a while because you might keep winning and getting your Gold chests … but what to do with them? you’ll just farm Paid Tournament tickets and get materials from equip that you don’t need anymore since you already got the best one.

a positive tpvp post ;P

in PvP

Posted by: Shukran.4851

Shukran.4851

as in balanced u see 2w 1R 1Me 1E 2Mo 1Fl.
why don’t you try to find on these 3 classes weakness and build a team focused on that?

a positive tpvp post ;P

in PvP

Posted by: Arvin.3124

Arvin.3124

I like it but I agree it could be improved with all the stuff others mentioned in plenty of threads.

Im patient though. I remember WoW (yes that game) not even having arenas until Burning Crusade.

I think people should practice and go PvE or WvW a bit if they get bored. I´m still having fun gaining ranks and trying to get better looking gear (love the fact its just looks, no stats too). The lack of a gearcheck makes pvp a lot more competitive than Arena in WoW or BG´s could ever be to be honest.

a positive tpvp post ;P

in PvP

Posted by: aydenunited.5729

aydenunited.5729

I enjoy the PvP more than any game I’ve ever played. I’ve never been able to pick a class and customize it to my liking and the build actually work in a PvP setting. You don’t see many Guardians playing scepter/torch with a Rockdog rocking by their side, but I’ve done it and while it doesn’t float at top tier, it’s doable in 8v8 and I’ve won a couple of tournaments with it. Lots of possibilities and I think most are “just” being discovered by the people who aren’t wasting time waiting for nerfs that probably aren’t really that needed.

Jumzi (Ranger), Tarnished Coast

a positive tpvp post ;P

in PvP

Posted by: Angry Flying Squirrel.3041

Angry Flying Squirrel.3041

The combat and the ground work is much better than any other (modern) MMO out right now. While the game is not balanced (yet) it is still more balanced than a lot of MMO’s have ever been, or will be.

With that being said the game was not ready for release.

Setnnex-Necro