add v5 hotjoin servers

add v5 hotjoin servers

in PvP

Posted by: CruelDuck.6985

CruelDuck.6985

as title says, when tourny is empty I join hotjoin and v8 is a mess sometimes on some maps

add v5 hotjoin servers

in PvP

Posted by: Embolism.8106

Embolism.8106

Making hotjoin 5v5 instead of 8v8 has been asked for since Beta. IMO it really needs to happen, 8v8 is too much and really, if they shrink the size of each game we could get more full games and less partially full games.

add v5 hotjoin servers

in PvP

Posted by: Lonja.1034

Lonja.1034

This has to be done. 8v8 is so zergy i don’t even wanna play it.

add v5 hotjoin servers

in PvP

Posted by: alcopaul.2156

alcopaul.2156

i was a staunch believer in 5v5 randoms but i changed my mind. 8v8 has the buffer to take care of leavers. and it is supposed to be the perfect place to rank/glory/(non tourney) title farm. also it is the perfect way to just jump in and pwn some people without that much expectations from your team mates.

add v5 hotjoin servers

in PvP

Posted by: CruelDuck.6985

CruelDuck.6985

i was a staunch believer in 5v5 randoms but i changed my mind. 8v8 has the buffer to take care of leavers. and it is supposed to be the perfect place to rank/glory/(non tourney) title farm. also it is the perfect way to just jump in and pwn some people without that much expectations from your team mates.

Well I am not saying make 8v8 to 5v5 I am saying add an option to play v5 noonce force anybody to join it.