after tournaments i get moved to the mists

in PvP

Posted by: Vaya.1354

Vaya.1354

I liked the idea of registering from anywhere in the world, gives me a chance to level my mesmer in the time between tournaments, but when i leave a tournament it sends me to the mists not where i was in the open world, is this a bug or it’s meant to be like that, i prefer if it sent me to the normal world

in PvP

Posted by: Ashanor.5319

Ashanor.5319

I agree. It is annoying. I was looking forward to being able to queue up from anywhere and not have to look at the mists all the time, but it just keeps throwing me back in the mists after matches.

in PvP

Posted by: Isaac.6041

Isaac.6041

You know theres a leave the mists button right.

in PvP

Ashanor.5319

Obviously. I shouldn’t have to click leave the mists after every match though. It should put me in the same place in the world I queued from, just like pretty much every other game that lets you queue from anywhere.

in PvP

Posted by: yanchoy.9176

yanchoy.9176

Obviously. I shouldn’t have to click leave the mists after every match though. It should put me in the same place in the world I queued from, just like pretty much every other game that lets you queue from anywhere.

Sorry, your Highness.

/Snow white and the 7 dwarfs and their wives

in PvP

Posted by: ahuba.6430

ahuba.6430

ahahah excuse me sir if you have to spend an extra 5 seconds clicking an extra button xD holy kitten are you serious? ahah

in PvP

Ashanor.5319

Common sense to me. If I queue from outside, I should return outside when the match ends. It’s not just clicking the button either, you have to load the mists, then load back to the outside world, so it is twice as much loading.

in PvP

Posted by: Poplolita.2638

Poplolita.2638

actually I was against, and still am, queuing outside the most. It breaks immersion, and it also split pvp community. Seriously, they should revert it back to what it was – actually going to the mist to queue for arena/tourny. Now, pvp guild are forced to post on the forum to find any decent pvpers.

in PvP

Ashanor.5319

xD tht is ur oppinion right, but my oppinion is, they should not allowed people to queue from outside mist!

but

Since we are allowed to queue from outside the mists, we should be returned to where we queued from when we leave a match.

in PvP

Posted by: Nabrok.9023

Nabrok.9023

Yeah, this is a bit annoying, but if you click the “leave instance” button above your minimap after the match ends but before it kicks you out, you will return to where you started rather than go to the mists.

“I’m not a PvE, WvW, or PvP player – I am a Guild Wars 2 player”
Tarnished Coast – Dissentient [DIS]
All classes

in PvP

Posted by: Quickfoot Katana.8642

Quickfoot Katana.8642

Yeah just leave the match after it declares the winner and it will put you where you were.

in PvP

Ashanor.5319

Yeah, this is a bit annoying, but if you click the “leave instance” button above your minimap after the match ends but before it kicks you out, you will return to where you started rather than go to the mists.

Thanks for the work-around. I still think it should be automatic though.