anyone else get lag around this time?

in PvP

Posted by: durick.8064

durick.8064

Hi guys I have been spvping lately and around this time I always the game seems to lag until I log off for the night but only when I play spvp in all other area’s of the game I have no lag, is this just me or does anyone else have the problem?.

edit for some reason it said i posted this 17 hours a go but inface it was just a few minutes.

(edited by durick.8064)

in PvP

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

I have the same problems. I play 8 tpvp games in a row. No problem at the first 2 games. Then big big lags at game 3. No problems for the rest of the games.

in PvP

Posted by: durick.8064

durick.8064

yea I reset my modem with no effect yet i can play other games no problem, just wondering if this is the time anet tinkers with the servers or something like that.

in PvP

Posted by: luxen.8376

luxen.8376

Might be just me but doesn’t it depend on the map?

Luxen – Engineer, Elementalist & Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

I am the only one here who still lagging horribly? 5 sec frozen screen and then I’m down. It’s riddicolous to play tournaments with that. I tested my Internet several times, played other online-games and never had a lag. I can stream HD flawless without any probs.
Seems like the GW2-Servers have huge issues. I hope this can be fixed somehow, because it’s not fun to play like this.

Read It Backwards [BooN]

in PvP

Posted by: hharry.1967

hharry.1967

Yes this time gets unplayable for me (South america, into US server), the rest of the time is fine tho.

in PvP

Posted by: TGSlasher.1458

TGSlasher.1458

Game lags most of the time from Australia, interrupts and dodges usually need to be predicted and you can get downed when a foe is on the cliff you were on previously (even though you are now on the ground below

Slasher Sladorian – Charr Warrior – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Sladorian – Charr Ranger – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows
Sophea Of Elements – Human Elementalist – [DECM] | Sea of Sorrows

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

Game lags most of the time from Australia, interrupts and dodges usually need to be predicted and you can get downed when a foe is on the cliff you were on previously (even though you are now on the ground below

Well, I’m living in Switzerland, so I’m pretty close to the Servers in Frankfurt/Germany. Australians have in general bad luck

Read It Backwards [BooN]