ascended shards of glory 100 shy

in PvP

Posted by: PlagueParade.7942

PlagueParade.7942

Anyone else think they should have allowed us to get a full set of one of these armors by the time we finished the track? I like how they look I would’ve liked to have had one full set by the end of the season instead of being shy 100 ascended shards of glory….

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

I hope they consider changing it so it gives diminishing returns on ascended shards. I don’t see it giving you 10 shards every time you finish the 6 reward tiers in Byzantium as a big deal but it’s certainly better than 0 shards after initial completion. Same for league tickets. 1 ticket every time you finish the whole track is probably not gonna be game breaking.

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

Tbh, we already got enough players only queueing for the rewards and then not really “contributing” (aka standing afk around somewhere after capping one point). At least with it being capped, in a week or so those players will slink away, hopefully.

in PvP

Kuya.6495

That will mean of course that queue times will go up too.

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

That will mean of course that queue times will go up too.

Lets be very clear here.

I dont care.

Id rather wait 15 minutes for a quality match, than 40seconds for 10 minutes of pure agony.

in PvP

Posted by: PlagueParade.7942

PlagueParade.7942

Okay, did I miss something? I thought it was 1200 ascended shards of glory for the SEASON not the week. I know you can continually get the upper half of the rewards afterwards. When you reach the final chest you’d just continually get that llama over and over and that’s it. Not the ascended shards of glory beneath that. That is just a one time thing if I am right.

in PvP

Posted by: Shadowstep.6049

Shadowstep.6049

Fun fact, there is no limit how many magnetite shards you can get besides the weekly one. Idk why they limited pvp equivalent. I would be fine if we would get less shards but it wouldn’t be one time thing.

in PvP

Posted by: ValusArtex.1425

ValusArtex.1425

I hope they change this,

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Okay, did I miss something? I thought it was 1200 ascended shards of glory for the SEASON not the week. I know you can continually get the upper half of the rewards afterwards. When you reach the final chest you’d just continually get that llama over and over and that’s it. Not the ascended shards of glory beneath that. That is just a one time thing if I am right.

Nah you just get the 20g and the other stuff, no Ascended Shards or Llamas after the first iteration (I’ve done it like 8-10 times now – 158 games).

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in PvP

Posted by: Unknown.2189

Unknown.2189

Nah you just get the 20g and the other stuff, no Ascended Shards or Llamas after the first iteration (I’ve done it like 8-10 times now – 158 games).

I’m about to finish it for the first time, do you get the 25 tickets again on the repeat?

Link Triforce/Atticus Roach
-Warrior/Necromancer-

in PvP

Kuya.6495

I’m about to finish it for the first time, do you get the 25 tickets again on the repeat?

No. Only once.

in PvP

Posted by: Orangensaft.7139

Orangensaft.7139

They should add 25-50 shards on repeating the last chest

That is not too much but also gives a goal and reward for people who really do PvP a lot

We Glitched Out Of All [MAPS]
26x lvl 80 Characters
Most fabulous Character: http://i.imgur.com/5JtcBI1.jpg?1