autobalance (never going to do spvp again)

in PvP

Posted by: jihm.2315

jihm.2315

so me (guardian) and a thief fighting two warriors at capture point ,
we manage to kill one and before killing the second one i switch teams with autobalance and check the roster , warrior that died left.
i live to kill op classes but before succeeding my cause to game puts me on other team because the warrior that died ragequited.
and i never join warrior teams or joining the teams with fewer ones.

gg with autobalance Anet , griefing the players that actually try to play good.
your spvp is a soulless GARBAGE thats all i have to say.

action combat made mmos better lol

in PvP

Posted by: Juan Ignacio.8903

Juan Ignacio.8903

thank you for making me smile

in PvP

Posted by: DuranArgith.1354

DuranArgith.1354

ah, such purity just begging to be corrupted:)

in PvP

Posted by: Neko.9021

Neko.9021

This is actually a bit of an issue, it seems. Part of the barrier to PvP in this game is the awful “hotjoin” system that many players don’t realize is just for fun and not to be taken seriously at all. To them all of PvP is just hotjoin, and they don’t even realize the two queue systems that are in place exist at all.

We really do need an unrated queue with hidden MMR.

in PvP

Posted by: milo.6942

milo.6942

This is actually a bit of an issue, it seems. Part of the barrier to PvP in this game is the awful “hotjoin” system that many players don’t realize is just for fun and not to be taken seriously at all. To them all of PvP is just hotjoin, and they don’t even realize the two queue systems that are in place exist at all.

We really do need an unrated queue with hidden MMR.

I been saying since beta to delete hotjoin, it is removing players from queues and it is worse game mode than tourny conquest. In anet’s eternal quest to cater to lowest-rung casuals they leave it in.

the simplest of lessons from gw1 are thrown away to be “different” and copy fps games, completely oblivious to what the game actually needs.

in PvP

Posted by: GrandmaFunk.3052

GrandmaFunk.3052

Hotjoin is simply the better option for a lot of players.. it has nothing to do with skill/competition level, it’s just easier to catch a quick game and make changes when you’re not having fun.

I’m at the point where I’m experienced enough that I could switch to mostly playing in soloQ/teamQ.. but whenever I try it.. the ratio of “time I’m playing” vs “time I’m waiting for a game to start” is simply not worth it.

GamersWithJobs [GWJ]
Northern Shiverpeaks

in PvP

Posted by: Lupanic.6502

Lupanic.6502

Join Team Q with some dudes vor Solo Q. Hot join is for practise

in PvP

Posted by: Spooko.5436

Spooko.5436

Hotjoin should be made to be all 5v5, without the option to pick a team at the start, and switching in to spectate should put u into spectate for the entirety of the match.

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

no, official public hotjoin servers are fine at 8 vs 8.
there are 5 vs 5 rooms for those who desire them.

hotjoin is a casual sPvP playground.
let it stay that way.

in PvP

Posted by: kai.4629

kai.4629

so me (guardian) and a thief fighting two warriors at capture point ,
we manage to kill one and before killing the second one i switch teams with autobalance and check the roster , warrior that died left.
i live to kill op classes but before succeeding my cause to game puts me on other team because the warrior that died ragequited.
and i never join warrior teams or joining the teams with fewer ones.

gg with autobalance Anet , griefing the players that actually try to play good.
your spvp is a soulless GARBAGE thats all i have to say.

totally dude! good job for killing an OP warrior.

good for you on never joining a team with fewer players. why would anyone ever want to do that?