bad patch

bad patch

in PvP

Posted by: incisorr.9502

incisorr.9502

> p2w
> ridiculously overpowered must-have -new specs which is why its p2w
> more kitten and broken mechanics like mesmer being more OP when it was already teh most op class – you gave it kittening block and more invulnerabilities so now it can be invul for 30 kittening seconds np until they oneshot you with their extra stuns to set their kitten up , necro became spin 2win kittened easy mode kitten when it wasn’t before, elementalists are kittening dumb as kittening kitten with this lighting kitten overcharge its so kittening broken way to go, engineer with superspeed and infinite aoe stealth and free stomp while running around plz rofl . Revenants with their free defiant stance which is broken as F + unrelenting assault dumbest type of mechanics to ever kittening exist, invulnerable while doing damage without having to aim or gap close or anything
> no pay no win no chansuuuuuu
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7fsJ5Fnpiw

> on top of that warriors were hugely kittening nerfed because quickness doesnt affect half of their skills now

arena net developers have to be kittening trolls or really bad, i don’t understand why am i not employed and people like these are
wanna tell me what the kitten were you smoking before you decided quickness to not affect movement skills? (which are half of warrior skills). I literally noticed the change within 2 minutes of playing warrior and i didnt even read the patch notes to realize what a kittening dumb thing you guys did

bad patch

in PvP

Posted by: Phineas Poe.3018

Phineas Poe.3018

The definition of P2W really has changed over the years.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians

bad patch

in PvP

incisorr.9502

About warrior Nerf, i find this Quickness change a Buff… and i asked about this many times.
Quickness normally reduced your leap distance, so quickness was kinda bad..

warrior is unplayable for me right now and if they don’t revert this kitten change ill probably quit it even tho its my main since 3 years

it doesn’t matter if quickness reduced your dash distance by 20-30% (its not even 50%) because it made the startup and finish much faster so you could actually use them for damage as they are actually supposed to be. You could hit Rush and Whirlwind much faster or hammer F1 which you need for dmg/their effects more than for their dash distance..

has it? no matter how you look at it , one guy having access to skills against one guy not having access to skills is unfair

character skills =/= content
or at the very least put non p2w vs nonp2w and p2w vs p2w only and not match them, but they wont’do that cuz then queue will be dead

name me one single game in which regardless of their f2p model, a guy has more skills than the other guy?

bad patch

in PvP

Posted by: Cat Has Ducks.1982

Cat Has Ducks.1982

Dragonhunter insta killing!? We had one spike damage trap BWE3 and they changed it so it only hits once compared to 3 times THEN nerfed that damage by 40%

Lord Chuck I – Guardian
Chuck The Stampede – Engineer
[Lg] Agatha – Dragonbrand

bad patch

in PvP

Posted by: Phineas Poe.3018

Phineas Poe.3018

has it? no matter how you look at it , one guy having access to skills against one guy not having access to skills is unfair

Dude, it’s a freaking expansion.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians

bad patch

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Dragonhunter with traps is easy kill. This is my first target always.

bad patch

in PvP

incisorr.9502

Dude, it’s a freaking expansion.

you’re kittening kittened

bad patch

in PvP

Posted by: zapv.8051

zapv.8051

Hasn’t even been a day. There’s no way anyone has learned how to counter these specs perfectly yet. I honestly think your just people who don’t want to buy the expansion, but want the free specializations.

character skills =/= content
or at the very least put non p2w vs nonp2w and p2w vs p2w only and not match them, but they wont’do that cuz then queue will be dead

name me one single game in which regardless of their f2p model, a guy has more skills than the other guy?

If one guy having access to skills another guy doesn’t have is unfair than every single profession should have every single skill in your world. As long as everything is balanced accordingly, having people with the expansions and people without it is fine. Considering the expansion has been out for less than a day though, talking about balance already is a pointless endeavor.

Character skills are most definitely content. Your definition of the word content is wrong if you think otherwise.

This isn’t a f2p model game. That’s just an upgraded trail version compared to most games.

Necros don’t have reflects, invulns, vigor, blocks,
extra dodges, real stability, mobility skills,
burst skills, sustain, or good support. GG ANET.

bad patch

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

Some Elite stuff are too good and bring too much stuff into the game.
(Reaper)

What i find:
Reaper: not sure yet

State of the forums, ladies and gentlemen.

bad patch

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

I have less than 10 minutes on necro, so I’m not trying to protect anything. I’m pointing out how you feel like you’re entitled to complain when you admit you have no idea what you’re talking about.