balanced pvp levels.

balanced pvp levels.

in PvP

Posted by: RuDyy.1237

RuDyy.1237

Why is Solo arena so unblalanced ? I just played game and my team was lvl 2-16 and their whole team was lvl 46-56 .. and this happend to me in 70% of games. I know its not only about pvp lvl but ppl on higher lvl know what to do.. and yea im angry about that.
Why before game start just dotn balance team?

balanced pvp levels.

in PvP

Posted by: kirito.4138

kirito.4138

• Population low
  • Broken system, supposedly to be fix in the next patch in a few days. (Don’t hope too much about it yet)
http://www.twitch.tv/kirito4138
The only exclusive skyhammer stream

balanced pvp levels.

in PvP

RuDyy.1237

now 2nd tournament game in 3 ppl when 2 left .. about that im talking ..

balanced pvp levels.

in PvP

RuDyy.1237

• Population low
  • Broken system, supposedly to be fix in the next patch in a few days. (Don’t hope too much about it yet)

I mean why before game start pvp system don’t switch players to mix their lvl’s.
Cuz i have many friends which dont do pvp’s becouse they wont play with low tam against op team.Thats why “low populatin”

balanced pvp levels.

in PvP

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

whatever system you put up, however perfect you will not always get what you want, why? because games like these in the end need a human being playing on the other side, if that human quits, goes afk, or just play kitten or feeds the enemy, well, thats life, you can put all the checks in the world to know a player will play but when the game starts and they leave/dc/go afk/ fall asleepon on the keyboard, what can you do?

The biggest games like League of Legends, Call of Duty and Dota all have this problem even to this day, thank fully for gw2pvp its still a relatively good experience just playing the gameplay and the games themselves do not last long and are not as penalizing like death and feeding in Mobas, a 5-10 minute game with 1 afker is not as bad as a game that lasts at least 20minutes with 1 afker or more with the enemy gradually getting stronger while you weaker.

balanced pvp levels.

in PvP

Posted by: Peow peow.2189

Peow peow.2189

whatever system you put up, however perfect you will not always get what you want, why? because games like these in the end need a human being playing on the other side, if that human quits, goes afk, or just play kitten or feeds the enemy, well, thats life, you can put all the checks in the world to know a player will play but when the game starts and they leave/dc/go afk/ fall asleepon on the keyboard, what can you do?

The biggest games like League of Legends, Call of Duty and Dota all have this problem even to this day, thank fully for gw2pvp its still a relatively good experience just playing the gameplay and the games themselves do not last long and are not as penalizing like death and feeding in Mobas, a 5-10 minute game with 1 afker is not as bad as a game that lasts at least 20minutes with 1 afker or more with the enemy gradually getting stronger while you weaker.

actually ive played league of legends, hon and dota and they dont have this problem. Players are ranked and are only matched up with players their level. If they are matched with lower players its because they buy a new account (level 1) and then queue so they can feel good.

In this game lvl 50s get matched with lvl 1s, freking stupid

balanced pvp levels.

in PvP

Posted by: SpehssMehreen.5897

SpehssMehreen.5897

I pretty sure lvl 50s being matched with level 1s is an exagerration and the population, especially playnig right now (between OC and SEA time) is very low, much lower than a game like League of legends.

And Ive played so many many normal and ranked games where ive had Afkers, leavers, trolls and intentional feeders, In fact, I just had one this morning when I was trying the new heimerdinger

balanced pvp levels.

in PvP

Posted by: Demonts.4593

Demonts.4593

i think its because they base it on ranking on the leaderboards and not pvp levels. So a low level player can get lucky and climb up the leaderboards and then be on good teams.

balanced pvp levels.

in PvP

Posted by: kirito.4138

kirito.4138

• Population low

I mean why before game start pvp system don’t switch players to mix their lvl’s.
Cuz i have many friends which dont do pvp’s becouse they wont play with low tam against op team.Thats why “low populatin”

In-game PVP rank isn’t used to group players. Leaderboard rating is.

But the system is flawed right now. It finds 5 players with similar rating first, and then finds tries to match against another group. This results in lopsided teams. It becomes very apparent when the population of people queuing is low.

That is why i said the next patch will attempt to address this issue.

http://www.twitch.tv/kirito4138
The only exclusive skyhammer stream