bunker wars

bunker wars

in PvP

Posted by: wired.7324

wired.7324

PVP – Bunkerbuilds

a zerk has 0 chance to kill a bunker,
but a bunker will kill a zerker sooner or later (aspecially the new HoT classes).

as a zerk you fire your high dmg skills on a tanker that barrely evades it and still dont has any problem to survive and meanwhile you get downd by stupid traps, permanent invi copters or tons of conditions applied way faster then you can remove it.

I am sure not the first one who dislikes this.

sum up: If i choose the most dmg producing build possible and someone does not evade my attacks i want him to die and not to bunker it away like nothing.

bunker wars

in PvP

Posted by: Ashkew.6584

Ashkew.6584

if only there was some kind of balance patch in the near future to deal with this a bit

bunker wars

in PvP

Posted by: Kicker.8203

Kicker.8203

yes this is why bruisers and bunkers are annoying

bunker wars

in PvP

Posted by: wired.7324

wired.7324

balance patch … you belive in this fairy tails :s
next you will tell me there will be a wvw patch removing the boring borderlands everyone hates.

bunker wars

in PvP

Posted by: Famine.3164

Famine.3164

balance patch … you belive in this fairy tails :s.

Did you miss the patch on the 26th? or do you belive that it won’t make any difference? ^^

bunker wars

in PvP

Posted by: Menzies The Heretic.3415

Menzies The Heretic.3415

Did you miss the patch on the 26th? or do you belive that it won’t make any difference? ^^

Did you mean the unbalance patch?

* Twitch – Mênzîes – Mesmer pvp
* YouTube – Fun, guides and gameplay

bunker wars

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

They didnt address some of the real issues. Every class has insane amount of stuns/knockbacks/stability. Before HOT you had to choose if you wanted stability-a stun- a condi clear and now anet said shoot screw that this skill does it all.

Durability rune was a obvious OP rune and them changing some of the sigils and runes is cute. It doesnt change anything though, you have scrappers using maruder amulet atm. You had druids using soldiers or celestial, the new amulets actually help them more.

There has to be actually choices with skill sets. Its why ORNG beat the Abjured at WTS because the NA team chose speed, mobility and some dps. The EU team chose builds that abused anti stability builds and excel in team fights. Atm there are no choices and heading forward still the ability to choose a style of comp is still not there.

I could be wrong but they will still make it so every class has every thing.

bunker wars

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Druid untouched. Based on other class nerfs he just became even stronger. Still fart out dazes, still tank, still has pet doing zerk damage and load of sustain

Scrapper untouched. Still going to hit like a truck with tons of sustain. On top of that gear shield got another buff – reduction to 13,4cd for a 3sec mobile block.. Not like you have to use it as scrapper either way.

Dragonhunter basically no changes. Minor nerf to test of faith which probably will result into pushing them back to medi as smite condi now will remove 2. Annoying daze on traps remains still.

Reaper – buffed to a whole new level of cancer, even more so with the new mercenary amulet

Tempest – i dont really perceive diamond skin as a nerf from condi rev point. Reaper will destroy them now as they have insane condi coverage tho

Mesmer/Chronomancer – This one have been deleted from season 2

Warrior/Berserker – “We fixed a bug which caused warriors to appear in ranked”

Daredevil – More sustain, 30% damage boost to all melee weapons on top of insta high burst and insane mobility which will result in pushing out all zerk builds out of meta once again and forcing people to run bunker if they dont want to be exploded in 2 seconds.

Revenant/Herald – Condi Mallyx build will become useless. Reaper will eat their resistance alive with no effort. Power one took huge hit as well and most likely will be replaced by a thief

Did i missed anything? Instead of actually adressing balance issues they just remove amulets and runes..seems legit.

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

(edited by Burtnik.5218)

bunker wars

in PvP

Posted by: Kicast.1459

Kicast.1459

Mesmer removed from the game.
And game removed from my PC
GG Anet you finally succeeded … bye broths