the premades and balance are just too much, delete pls

RIP
FeelsBadMan

(edited by MAN.9046)

can we delete pvp?

in PvP

Posted by: Javonovich.5280

Javonovich.5280

Agreed. Haven’t played real spvp for a couple weeks, so I gave it a shot today. Almost every game was a loss, and they weren’t even close. Not to mention the constant premades. I think we need to accept that spvp is not for solo players. ANET has been loud and clear on this point.

can we delete pvp?

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Agreed. Haven’t played real spvp for a couple weeks, so I gave it a shot today. Almost every game was a loss, and they weren’t even close. Not to mention the constant premades. I think we need to accept that spvp is not for solo players. ANET has been loud and clear on this point.

Am solo, am winning plenty of games, am happy. Thank you anet.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

can we delete pvp?

in PvP

Posted by: saturn.4810

saturn.4810

Delete pls. Players can then go to populate the new WvW borderlands.

can we delete pvp?

in PvP

Posted by: online.1278

online.1278

Highly agree.
Just delete whole PvP except 5v5 premade only arena and custom dueling arena.
PvP currently absolutely not for solo-only-player but just be brutally hunted by premades, thus soloq need to be completely deleted but allow only 5 premade team.

The Korean Gamer (Best Warrior NA)
My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

can we delete pvp?

in PvP

Posted by: Brew Pinch.5731

Brew Pinch.5731

As a Redditor, I feel I am extremely highly skilled, yet for some reason I lose all my yolo queue matches.

The only consistent factor in all these games is that I am on my team, but we couldn’t possibly be losing because of me, I am a highly skilled Redditor.

Therefore, I contend it must in fact be the balance I don’t understand or the matchmaking I have no statistics on that are causing me, a highly skilled Redditor, to lose PvP matches.

(edited by Brew Pinch.5731)

can we delete pvp?

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.2798

Chase.2798

As a Redditor, I feel I am extremely highly skilled, yet for some reason I lose all my yolo queue matches.

The only consistent factor in all these games is that I am on my team, but we couldn’t possibly be losing because of me, I am a highly skilled Redditor.

Therefore, I contend it must in fact be the balance I don’t understand or the matchmaking I have no statistics on that are causing me, a highly skilled Redditor, to lose PvP matches.

So being on reddit makes you better at pvp? Lol

Big Papa Chase – Warrior and Guardian
Papa’s Lady Luck- Necro
(HELL)

can we delete pvp?

in PvP

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

How is this PvP going to live when Leagues come out and there’s still no solo queue? I’ve played a few matches against 5 man abjured premade the other day. It was the most disgusting thing I ever seen. I have a feeling that’s literally all PvP is going to turn into when Leagues come out. Who the hell would sit through that?

… I still want tengu.

can we delete pvp?

in PvP

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

How is this PvP going to live when Leagues come out and there’s still no solo queue? I’ve played a few matches against 5 man abjured premade the other day. It was the most disgusting thing I ever seen. I have a feeling that’s literally all PvP is going to turn into when Leagues come out. Who the hell would sit through that?

I would love to play against a team like Abjured, even if I’m solo queuing. The opportunity to get fight experience in against players who have consistently performed tournament-well would be great for learning and practice.

Why does losing hit people so hard in the feels? Because it might mean we aren’t as good as we think we are, and we can’t take that kind of realization?

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

can we delete pvp?

in PvP

Posted by: Hammerguard.9834

Hammerguard.9834

It’s more about the pugs vs premade than the skill level. Abjured isn’t the only team that’s going to demolish pugs. There’s nothing to take away from matches like these. They aren’t something you can learn from. It’s just slaughter.

Even when you’re in a 1v1 or 2v2 with them inwhich you could learn something, they out-rotate the hell out of your team and end up +1 or 2’ing. You end up with nothing to show for it.

… I still want tengu.

(edited by Hammerguard.9834)

can we delete pvp?

in PvP

Posted by: Javonovich.5280

Javonovich.5280

It’s more about the pugs vs premade than the skill level. Abjured isn’t the only team that’s going to demolish pugs. There’s nothing to take away from matches like these. They aren’t something you can learn from. It’s just slaughter.

Even when you’re in a 1v1 or 2v2 with them inwhich you could learn something, they out-rotate the hell out of your team and end up +1 or 2’ing. You end up with nothing to show for it.

This.

And the idea that leagues will fix this is absurd. What does MMR even mean when you are a solo player against premades? The truth is that spvp is hostile to solo players, it’s been that way for a while now, and it doesn’t appear to be changing.

can we delete pvp?

in PvP

Posted by: online.1278

online.1278

Yeah, just rip whole PvP system and only allow 1vs1 arena or 5vs5 premade arena. Complete solo quque and complete premade quque.

Then people should NOT complain becuz it is about a complete soloq and complete team quque, where random partying or random match making does not exist. They basically selects everything based on their decision, not random factors, thus, there will be no complain.

With current system, premades eat pugs honestly.

The Korean Gamer (Best Warrior NA)
My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

(edited by online.1278)

can we delete pvp?

in PvP

Posted by: Ninjeff.6510

Ninjeff.6510

I lose at PvP, must be the games fault! Im not bad, its the match making that makes me lose I swear! Maybe if I cry and stop playing I can pretend that it wasnt my fault we lost, yes yes, was definitely Anet’s fault I suck and lose all the time!

can we delete pvp?

in PvP

Posted by: Schurge.5194

Schurge.5194

So being on reddit makes you better at pvp? Lol

As a redditer and gentleman scholar I find it disturbing you do not recognize this internet meme. tips fedora

Champion Phantom
We are not friends.