can you bring a new pvp mode anet?

in PvP

Posted by: Ghostdogk.3280

Ghostdogk.3280

i think 5vs5 and capture flags have nothing to do with my own play skill. maybe you can bring something like deathmatch all vs all? ty

in PvP

Posted by: Silv.9207

Silv.9207

ANet tryed to add new pvp mode, as asked by players, but no one want to play it.

There’s a “deathmatch” map, it’s Countryard. No one want to play it.

There’s Stronghold, that add something to the old king of the hill system. No one want to play it. (or only few players)

in PvP

Posted by: GhostAirborne.6872

GhostAirborne.6872

Deathmatch in ranked: 5 DHs premades , stacking all 25 traps in a corner and pulling you into them.

base64_decode(‘R2gwc3Q=’)

in PvP

Posted by: TheNickPrice.8457

TheNickPrice.8457

You cannot say Anet supported deathmatch… they made 1 lousy map and added it into a conquest queue rotation where builds/comps are favored differently between both game modes.

Stronghold is.. well it was a nice thought..

Imo, game needs 2’s arena (2v2 tdm) but anet won’t do it because of “balancing reasons” which imo is complete kitten so what if fotm classes become popular in 2’s, it’s no different then everyone rolling a dh (example) this season etc.

Never engage an enemy more powerful then yourself. If engagement is inevitable, do so on your terms.

in PvP

Posted by: Allison The Strange.4519

Allison The Strange.4519

The reason why conquest sucks is because its all about holding a small point smaller than the range of most ranged weapons and promotes bunker play.

The reason courtyard sucks is because it is a poorly thought out map with far too many objects to hide behind (some is fine but not that much). Also they mixed it in with the conquest maps which was plain stupid, totally different game types.

The reason stronghold sucks is because it is heavily NPC reliant. Any PvP game should never rely so heavily on NPCs. It promotes bunker and healer play which leads to unkillable players & NPCs alike.

The reason why PvP sucks as whole is a large variety of reasons. Zero build diversity, zero innovation, constant removal of stat choices, inept developers, dumbed down state of the game, and much more…

in PvP

Posted by: Ghostdogk.3280

Ghostdogk.3280

i think with the random groups in pvp is very stupid, maybe you is lucky and have good players in your team or you have only noobs, its more like a tournament and i think the 5vs5 is only good for guilds or little pvp groups, a 1vs1 mode would be nice or a 20 man deathmatchh maybe, something like a 1vs1 championship maybe dont know, why anet dont do that and stay 4 years on the same 5vs5 capture flag lvl? this only good for esports teams, pls bring some new pvp gameplay mode anet, ty and sorry for my bad english

in PvP

Posted by: charchar.2149

charchar.2149

10 vs 10 on Capricorn would be cool.

in PvP

Posted by: cyberzombie.7348

cyberzombie.7348

I would like to see how a 10 player Free-for-all goes.

What good is a medic w/o a patient?

in PvP

Posted by: Jaxom.7310

Jaxom.7310

10 vs 10 on Capricorn would be cool.

10v10 Capricorn… i think i had a dream once similar, but it was 8v8