choice class for good solo pvp

in PvP

Posted by: Kishimy.6105

Kishimy.6105

Hello guys! I play dat game not so long time! I very like pvp and I like pvp in dat game too!
I play pvp for elementalist. It’s rly very interesting and funny class! I did rank 16 with him
But now i just understand what dat class rly bad… just very weak and need to up! I thought what it’sjust my problem! May be I just can’t play for dat class! But no… I never see any good elems, even with rank above 30 or 40! They all suck
But it’s topic not about weakness elems. I just want ur advice. Advice about good pvp class.
Now I want to win solo arenas. I wanna be usefull for my team and maximum effective in solo (if my team so bad). I want to abuse OP kitten for win games.
What a class can u advise for me? Max faceroll and max effective! Please, I wait ur answers with adequately explanation about class and him buils.
Thank you and sorry for my eng

in PvP

Posted by: sorrow.2364

sorrow.2364

Elementalist is not bad, it is just overshadowed by op professions. It is kinda effective and a lot of fun to play.
But anyway, of you want to abuse, go warrior eyes closed.

in PvP

Posted by: Valentin.2073

Valentin.2073

play a spirit ranger. tough and powerful without the guilt of being OP. it’s much balanced than warriors and necros. (if you see a minion nec just steer clear but a warrior can be manageable as long as it’s just 1v1.)

PVP Ranger: Prince Valentine, PVP Warrior: Prince of Hearts I, and PVP Mesmer: Prince Valentine I

in PvP

Posted by: Urejt.5648

Urejt.5648

WARRIOR BANNER TANK- u will never die and u will deal very high dmg.

Yo Hooj Jest Pole

in PvP

Posted by: infantrydiv.1620

infantrydiv.1620

Here is my ranking of the classes for solo queueing:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Best-Classes-for-Solo-Queue-Ratings/first#post3063175

I think most people would tend to agree.

Ranger//Necro