class stacking is bad

class stacking is bad

in PvP

Posted by: pelle ossa.9705

pelle ossa.9705

every match double guardian , double ele ecc…

class stacking is bad

in PvP

Posted by: Myralien.6754

Myralien.6754

That’s because the system doesn’t monitor classes, it just throws you together with random players within the same mmr bracket

class stacking is bad

in PvP

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

Try 4 necro’s all using shambling horrors whilst applying a truck tonne of conditions. What a clusterkitten.

class stacking is bad

in PvP

Posted by: NecroSummonsMors.7816

NecroSummonsMors.7816

Why Anet didn’t remove class stacking? It’s so stupid to have to lose matches because of bad team composition…

class stacking is bad

in PvP

Posted by: kirima san.3760

kirima san.3760

Its actually really bad. I would not mind having to queue a few minutes longer so that I can have a proper game. A game where I have 4 mesmers in my team and lose beyond belief, is actually going to discouraging me from even playing PvP at all.

This is the game I had just now, we lost with more than 400 points.

Attachments:

class stacking is bad

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.4802

Terrorsquad.4802

I’ve already told Anet many times the past 3 years but to no avail.

They must input a minimum of 4 diff classes into the matchmaking.

Denied NA Account | 8.4k hours | 5.6k Games | Bored

class stacking is bad

in PvP

Posted by: Ranael.6423

Ranael.6423

The thing that there are as many people saying that class stacking is an easy win as people saying it is a mandatory loss. One should conclude that it is maybe not THE deciding factor, at least for division < Legend.

class stacking is bad

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

Expect to see a lot more warriors. They have virtual immunity to conditions now for long periods of time and dish out huge condi damage. We may see a return to the days of 5 warrior teams ( HamBow then ) rolling over everything in sight.

Apparently the latest attempt to “shake up the meta” is to super power warriors.

Mesmerising Girl

class stacking is bad

in PvP

Posted by: kirima san.3760

kirima san.3760

The thing that there are as many people saying that class stacking is an easy win as people saying it is a mandatory loss. One should conclude that it is maybe not THE deciding factor, at least for division < Legend.

Some stacking is good, like two eles can be, but 2-3 mesmers, 2-3 thieves or 3 guards is in my experience a sure loss. Especially more than 2 of a class is most often a sure loss. Too little cooperation between classes to cover for each others downsides.

class stacking is bad

in PvP

Posted by: Taltevus.3289

Taltevus.3289

Well now that I think about it…IF someone logs on as some other character if there are less of x classes playing how can you…match making would be impossible.

I exclusively play mesmer/choronomancer (It is the ONLY thing I found interesting about Gw2 No Mes=No Gw2)….look at the number of thieves that you see on average. I imagine it can’t be helped…especially with this “balance” we have some classes are being played more.

What can you do about it if there aren’t extra classes to match up from? Perhaps numbers are low in general?

class stacking is bad

in PvP

Posted by: Amineo.8951

Amineo.8951

Expect to see a lot more warriors. They have virtual immunity to conditions now for long periods of time and dish out huge condi damage. We may see a return to the days of 5 warrior teams ( HamBow then ) rolling over everything in sight.

Apparently the latest attempt to “shake up the meta” is to super power warriors.

Great, people will just stack Eles and Thieves to counter it.

class stacking is bad

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Well now that I think about it…IF someone logs on as some other character if there are less of x classes playing how can you…match making would be impossible.

I exclusively play mesmer/choronomancer (It is the ONLY thing I found interesting about Gw2 No Mes=No Gw2)….look at the number of thieves that you see on average. I imagine it can’t be helped…especially with this “balance” we have some classes are being played more.

What can you do about it if there aren’t extra classes to match up from? Perhaps numbers are low in general?

Yeah too bad balancing team insists on some classes being really weak and other stupidly overtuned which is contra productive to class stacking.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

class stacking is bad

in PvP

Posted by: Mightybird.6034

Mightybird.6034

People complain about class stacking.

People complain about bad MM.

People complain about Q time.

Can’t have it all ppl. Gotta strike a balance.

class stacking is bad

in PvP

Posted by: WereDragon.6083

WereDragon.6083

They won’t implement anti class-stacking measures simply because it would kick up Q times. Essentially it’s “Screw balance, we need to make it look like the gamemode is populated.”

What do we say to the god of death? Not Today….
Eleshod|80 Thief|Tarnished Coast
Malsavias|80 Necromancer| Tarnished Coast

class stacking is bad

in PvP

Posted by: Prince Vingador.8067

Prince Vingador.8067

I think players shoulnt be able to rerrol , then yes anet could make sure that there isnt more than 2 equal classes per team.
But then again ,the que times would go up, and i have already 7- 9 minutes ques.
I think the most important is to create macthes with players of the same skill lvl.

class stacking is bad

in PvP

Posted by: drcraig.9403

drcraig.9403

I’ve already told Anet many times the past 3 years but to no avail.

They must input a minimum of 4 diff classes into the matchmaking.

They can’t do that. It would make it impossible for people to get their dallies done. They need to make the spvp dailies only count in unranked.

class stacking is bad

in PvP

Posted by: Kaishina.6584

Kaishina.6584

I can’t deny it. This is unfortunately very true… Class stacking sux bawls.

class stacking is bad

in PvP

Posted by: Oh Snapalope.1378

Oh Snapalope.1378

Just kill me kthx at least wasn’t 5 engis

Attachments:

class stacking is bad

in PvP

Posted by: Kaishina.6584

Kaishina.6584

Just kill me kthx at least wasn’t 5 engis

Lolwut ??

class stacking is bad

in PvP

Posted by: Ubik.8315

Ubik.8315

Class stacking is complete bs right now. Really needs to be locked at 2 of each class, max. Multiple 3-4 ele/engi/warr games, all the kittening time.

Or just stick everyone that’s in the game into a class picker before starting. You queue on any class/char. Game pops, you get some time to pick the char you’re actually going to play, one at a time.

Ofc it wouldn’t be such a kittening issue if the game didn’t always have 1-2 ridiculously OP specs that only get better if you stack them.

(edited by Ubik.8315)

class stacking is bad

in PvP

Posted by: Aza.2105

Aza.2105

Great, people will just stack Eles and Thieves to counter it.

Ele has no chance against a condi warrior. A evade spam thief can counter them though.

Amd Ryzen 1800x – Amd Fury X -64GB of ram
Windows 10