counting heads

counting heads

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

One of my biggest frustrations with the division and rankings. Is that people in diamond and legendary cant count heads.

Of course the map most played in PvP is Legacy and people are calling heads and where they are and the people who couldnt figure out where to go was the 2 legendary people on my team.

They let the other team get a free cap and they let them kill lord.

What happened-
Someone on far had decapped and said 2 was there. I went to even the numbers. 1 person on home vs 1. We had 2 people on mid trying to kill a bunker mesmer and 1 thief killing our lord. 3 people said we need 1 at lord……. this means the 2 people fighting the 1 need to decide who is going. Literally no one went and then the thief and person from home went mid and killed one of our players and the legendary ele left mid. The ranger camping home who was also legendary who didnt leave home all game left for 5 sec to see what happened at mid and got decapped. Anet how? How?

Also side thing i just lost a pip and this dude was dc for over 5 minutes. The only reason this match ended up being 300+ for us was because they had 2 thieves. Literally tagging up on a necro who was roaming.

Anet really …… really…………………………….

Attachments:

counting heads

in PvP

Posted by: Galandil.9641

Galandil.9641

They can’t count, but you can’t attach the right pic. That is Forest, not Foefire lol.

counting heads

in PvP

Posted by: Leohart.4610

Leohart.4610

They can’t count, but you can’t attach the right pic. That is Forest, not Foefire lol.

They can’t count, he can’t attack the right pic., you can’t figure out the right map. That’s Capricorn, not Forest.

counting heads

in PvP

Posted by: Galandil.9641

Galandil.9641

They can’t count, he can’t attack the right pic., you can’t figure out the right map. That’s Capricorn, not Forest.

Capricorn.

Kappa.

I suggest you find a better ophthalmologist.

counting heads

in PvP

Posted by: Leohart.4610

Leohart.4610

Capricorn.

Kappa.

I suggest you find a better ophthalmologist.

Who’s this Kappa guy?

I don’t know what an ophthalmologist is, but if you’re suggesting I go see someone for my eyes, you’ve got another thing coming.

counting heads

in PvP

Posted by: kdaddy.5431

kdaddy.5431

This is the Pic of the match where the guy dc for over 5 minutes and i still lost a pip. If you read my comment i would hope you could connect 2 and 2

(edited by kdaddy.5431)