delete

delete

in PvP

Posted by: Wyrden.4713

Wyrden.4713

You got the reward for it already. If you only played 2 seasons you would need diamond once and legendary once. In case you don’t believe me? count the divisions crossed!

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

delete

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Crossing division… read again… CROSSING division. Since you started in emerald it means you crossed 3 divisions.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

delete

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Crossing division… read again… CROSSING division. Since you started in emerald it means you crossed 3 divisions.

but i didn’t want to start in emerald.
they shouldn’t of forced me into a higher division without giving me the achievement for crossing amber.

I should be 3/4 but my achievement says 2/4

You should be getting achievement for crossing from amber even if you weren’t in amber. Are you sure you weren’t finishing other achieves from year 3 while in emerald?

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

delete

in PvP

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

You do realize that if you didn’t have Part III League Crossings completed one of those would have applied before Year IVs League Elite. You did not get slighted on a division crossing.

delete

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

Did you start the league last season?

delete

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

If you started path IV League Elite this season then the Amber crossing would apply to III before it unlocks IV. Which X Seasons did you play and what division did you get each season?

delete

in PvP

Posted by: Fade to Black.7042

Fade to Black.7042

For casual pvpers who started in the second or third season this achievement in particular is the worst. Many won’t get the wings i see >.>

delete

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

For casual pvpers who started in the second or third season this achievement in particular is the worst. Many won’t get the wings i see >.>

That’s not Anets fault, and it is so easy to achieve either way with minimal effort, also it was never intended that everyone get the wings.

delete

in PvP

Posted by: Haleydawn.3764

Haleydawn.3764

Since part one is 1 division cross.
Part two is another 2 division crosses.
Part three is another 3 division crosses.
Part four is another 4 division crosses.

In total you need to cross 10 division thresholds to complete this part of the meta achievement.

Extract of something I posted on another thread similar to this.

It would help if you stated your league position in the three that you played.

Kitten.

delete

in PvP

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

OP incorrect math…

Amber
Division 1
Sapphire
Division 2
Emerald
Division 3
Ruby

YOU
S2 emerald 1
S3 Ruby 3
S4 Ruby 3

7 Divisions.
However….
since you are on P4 and for you it says 2/4 that means if you make it to legenday you will be 4/4 event though thats 9 from what you are telling me.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

(edited by Warlord.9074)

delete

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

So here is the break down of you div crosses then.

First off how the crossings work,

Amber
1st Div Cross
Emerald
2nd Div Cross
Sapphire
3rd Div Cross
Ruby
4th Div Cross
Diamond
5th Div Cross
Legendary

So you started Season 2 and got to Emerald, this is how your crossing line up,

S2
Amber-Emerald 1 Division cross; applied to year 1

S3
Amber-Emerald 1 Div Cross; applied to year 2 achievement
Emerald-Sapphire 2nd Div Cross; applied to year 2 achievement
Sapphire-Ruby 3rd Div Cross; applied to year 3 achievment

S4 (currently)

Amber-Emerald 1 Div Cross; applied to year 3 achievement
Emerald-Sapphire 2nd Div Cross; applied to year 3 achievement
Sapphire-Ruby 3rd Div Cross; applied to year 4 achievement

By this you would be 1/4 for year 4s League Elite.

For a grand total of 7 Division crossings, meaning you should need 3 more division crossings. Now this doesn’t match up to your 2/4 crossings for league elite year 4. So you may have had 1 crossing in season 1 or gotten to sapphire in season 2.

delete

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

OP incorrect math…

Amber
Division 1
Sapphire
Division 2
Emerald
Division 3
Ruby

YOU
S2 emerald 1
S3 Ruby 3
S4 Ruby 3

7 Divisions.
However….
since you are on P4 and for you it says 2/4 that means if you make it to legenday you will be 4/4 event though thats 9 from what you are telling me.

You beat me too it.

delete

in PvP

Posted by: Stitch.1794

Stitch.1794

There was a bug in the early seasons which could explain the discrepancy. If the last achievement completed was the division crossing one, it would start the next set of achievements with 1 division already crossed. As a result, some people got lucky and only need to cross 9 divisions in total.

delete

in PvP

Posted by: narcx.3570

narcx.3570

Hmmm, it counts starting in Emerald as a crossed division after you play your first game and unlock all the rewards…

You’re messing up because you’re counting going from nothing into Amber as a crossed division—getting to Legendary counts as FIVE divisions crossed, not six.

To get Ascension you need to cross ten divisions, so that means since you only played two seasons you would have needed to gone Legendary both seasons. Or, in your case Ruby (3 divs) the first season and Legendary+2 (7 divs) this season.

delete

in PvP

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

Yeah OP got lucky with the bug, I hope he can make it to legendary. I got lucky with the Bug too but I would have got it anyways since I made diamond 3 rd season.

S1Ruby
S2Ruby
S3Diamond for me.

Btw I did this on warrior solo q all 3 seasons and all the multi class cheevments i played classes I don’t even know how to play so i’m pretty sure anyone can get the wings if they tried hard enough.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

(edited by Warlord.9074)

delete

in PvP

Posted by: LONGA.1652

LONGA.1652

The AP is bugged I happen to play a ranked game before the season actaully start and got crossed to emerald. And thus left out of that AP progress.

delete

in PvP

Posted by: Haleydawn.3764

Haleydawn.3764

Yeah OP got lucky with the bug, I hope he can make it to legendary. I got lucky with the Bug too but I would have got it anyways since I made diamond 3 rd season.

S1Ruby
S2Ruby
S3Diamond for me.

Btw I did this on warrior solo q all 3 seasons and all the multi class cheevments i played classes I don’t even know how to play so i’m pretty sure anyone can get the wings if they tried hard enough.

Yeah, OP got lucky with that bug. As did many. I did too, I did however skip s1, got Legendary in s2, Ruby in s3. So I did cross the divisions anyway. I only needed 3 or 4 daily three matches to finish partIV in s4. Now that’s done, just the t6 grind now.

I’m the casual player that has gotten these wings, I’m not bad at PvP as I used to be able to play it for hours everyday. Life just catches up. So even casuals could get these if they just played the daily 3 matches.

Kitten.

delete

in PvP

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

In the Ascension Part IV achievements you have to cross 4 divisions…

I have just found out; because i got to Ruby last season, and that caused me to begin this season in Emerald; i lost out on crossing the Amber division.

You didn’t lose out they automatically gave you a division crossing attribution for starting in emerald.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro