dependency on lyssa

dependency on lyssa

in PvP

Posted by: Blackjack.5621

Blackjack.5621

could you please stop balancing around lyssa runes? instead of nerfing thief and warrior defense, how about a lyssa nerf? You make those classes completely rely on it until you nerf it and notice those classes fall behind.

You also cripple build diversity!
If you ever gonna nerf lyssa, don´t forget some classes need compensation.

I Zapdos I
WTS Boston winner
Esl profile: http://play.eslgaming.com/player/7930634/

dependency on lyssa

in PvP

Posted by: EverythingEnds.4261

EverythingEnds.4261

I can understand why thiefes rely on Lyssa.
But Warriors? Imo Warriors dont rely on lyssa, they just use it, as it is one of the best runes in the Game.

Btw, isnt there already a topic about this?

dependency on lyssa

in PvP

Posted by: Zuik.7158

Zuik.7158

Wouldn’t be surprised if they nerfed it to kitten with the balance patch tbh. Either stability or aegis (maybe even both) will go for sure.

Worst case scenario they change it to converts all conditions into boons.

dependency on lyssa

in PvP

Posted by: BryBry.8409

BryBry.8409

Warriors depend on lyssa? YES SIR, because clearly cleansing ire, zerkers stance, and healing sig are not enough to deal with conditions. The only reason warriors use lyssa is cuz when they get outplayed it like oh kitten, ill just pop lyssa so I can become hulk mode for five kittening seconds. HAHAHA, this concept of warriors depending on lyssa is almost as stupid as 90% of Arena Nets “improvements” to pvp.

dependency on lyssa

in PvP

Posted by: EverythingEnds.4261

EverythingEnds.4261

^
This.
Do rly want to tell me, that Warriors dont have enough Counter mesures to Condis or not enough stability without Lyssa?

dependency on lyssa

in PvP

Posted by: Elxdark.9702

Elxdark.9702

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

I’m a teef and lyssa is too strong with venom I won’t mind if they nerf it, but as a warrior u gotta be kidding me, cuz there isnt any reason why warriors would depend on lyssa.

(edited by Elxdark.9702)

dependency on lyssa

in PvP

Blackjack.5621

^
This.
Do rly want to tell me, that Warriors dont have enough Counter mesures to Condis or not enough stability without Lyssa?

exactly that´s the point, warrior cant deal with conditions and cc without lyssa

I Zapdos I
WTS Boston winner

dependency on lyssa

in PvP

Zuik.7158

^
This.

exactly that´s the point, warrior cant deal with conditions and cc without lyssa

On the topic of dealing with conditions as much as I’d like to say you’re trolling I can see how this is possible if you drop bow as a weapon and don’t use Lyssa.

As for cc, troll is troll.

dependency on lyssa

in PvP

Blackjack.5621

the point of the whole topic is, that they should nerf lyssa first before touching healing signet for the love of future balance and build diversity

I Zapdos I
WTS Boston winner

dependency on lyssa

in PvP

Blackjack.5621

someone is mad lol, we play double warrior because my main class isn´t viable btw

I Zapdos I
WTS Boston winner

dependency on lyssa

in PvP

Posted by: Mrbig.8019

Mrbig.8019

someone is mad lol, we play double warrior because my main class isn´t viable btw

devs said ele is balanced dunno whaddya talkin bout

dependency on lyssa

in PvP

Zuik.7158

devs said ele is balanced dunno whaddya talkin bout

Yeah we have regen on scepter 3 now. That mean’s AoE condition removal… every 5 seconds… which means… we wait 5 seconds because attunement regen put it on cd.

LOGIC<ANET

dependency on lyssa

in PvP

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

Thieves pretty much rely on it because it’s our only decent access to stability and defense boons. It’s also gives us a very badly needed good cond removal ability, which we greatly lack in builds that don’t rely on stealth. I’d love it if they nerfed Lyssa and just gave us those abilities somewhere instead. :P We shouldn’t be locked down into needing ONE specific rune set because our class isn’t versatile enough to make certain builds viable at all or even close due to certain things like that missing.

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

(edited by Doggie.3184)

dependency on lyssa

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

nerf condis, ppl will stop using it doh

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

dependency on lyssa

in PvP

Blackjack.5621

totally agree with doggie

I Zapdos I
WTS Boston winner

dependency on lyssa

in PvP

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

Wouldn’t be surprised if they nerfed it to kitten with the balance patch tbh. Either stability or aegis (maybe even both) will go for sure.

Worst case scenario they change it to converts all conditions into boons.

So um, we could all take this approach instead of all getting angry together for likely no reason. QFT

dependency on lyssa

in PvP

Posted by: BryBry.8409

BryBry.8409

First of all, the effectiveness of the “you’re so mad/angry” cliche is debatable so we can just skip over that. The only thing I don’t understand is how “we play double warrior because my main class isn’t viable btw” is used to justify anything. There are only two sensible line of thinkings you can have if you and your team honestly thought that.

Instance one: You, and your team, believe that every other class is unviable, basically saying that necros, engis, mesmers are not viable. I can comprehend why you would say eles are not viable, but the other three classes, or at least two of them, I don’t see how you could say that necros and engis arn’t viable.. Then of course you’re also saying that doubling up on any other class your team is running, other than warrior, is also kitten. Which you can debate, maybe even beneficial, to your arguments sake, but to say that you “only play double warrior cuz ele sucks” and that you can’t run an engi or necro doesn’t make as much sense.

Instance two: Warrior is a kitten easy class to play, and at the same time the most effective, thus making running two full of hilarity. Which would basically mean your team decided to run two because it broken.

With these two possible line of thinkings taken into consideration, if you honestly think that necros and engis suck then your argument makes sense. On the other hand if you pretty much just decided to run two warriors because its broken, then I don’t see how that would give you any special insight to make a statement of stating that “warriors rely on lyssa runes.”

dependency on lyssa

in PvP

Posted by: Sesundar.3501

Sesundar.3501

I’m a mesmer, I use signets, and I use lyssa to gain swirfness more than to clear conditions. <3