game on downhill since heart of thorns

in PvP

Posted by: Chiuvitas.8946

Chiuvitas.8946

Its becoming increasingly difficult to play this horrible excuse of an entertainment game in which zero thought was put.

I don’t understand how can anet devs be for real and how can they be so kittening stupid? Let me list all the problems in an easy to understand way so monkeys like them can comprehend it.

1 – Your F2P model is horrible. You can’t allow Free/Base game players to be matched with Heart of Thorns players unless free/base get access to the elite specs because otherwise you make the game imbalanced and dumb as kitten. Yes i have HoT on my main acc and i still want free players to have hot skills because next time i get a free player in my team, i wont’be playing at a disadvantage.

2 – Elite specs are ridiculously broken and introduce too many stupid mechanics into the game that are unfun to play against
-aura tempest crap and increased protection effect making robes even tankier than they were before
- insta cast invisible traps that might as well just be no-projectile nukes because it makes no sense that a trap has no triggering, but lets assume its ok, the fact that DH still has so much sustain while being able to play with marauder amuluet is plain stupid
- chill doing damage and lasting forever, i have 11 sec chill on my necro just on one skill and its aoe.
- chronomancer bunkers are the most kittened thing you’ve managed to come up with (after revenants) , have you even played against one?
- and ofcourse revenants which are the main reason why this game is going downhill, they are insanely kittening broken and just a proof of how bad arena net is at understanding game balance and mechanics, if they were to create kitten like this
Revenants have many of the same skill as other classes , just much cheaper with insanely low cd and much better effect. ( their backstep vs lighting reflex, their tp vs judge’s intervention, their quickness toggle rofl, their full-self-buff kitten and ofcourse 2 healing skills instead just one plus all the shield skills also healing for no reason – why doesnt warrior get healed in shield block?) All of revenant’s skills are broken as hell and ofcourse there is this condition revenant crap now which is ruining the game and there are 3/4 revenants in every ranked game atm because of how broken it is. oh yeah and stability on dodge, l m a o

balance aside, altho that has always been the biggest issue in gw2 (and the game was fine before hoT, really, it was way more diverse and had more viable stuff than now)

3. Arena net became like every other company that feels ashame of their failure and started banning and deleting forum posts , which is very pathetic and lame and you can’t even answer/address the issues directly.

4. and of course the last nail to the coffin is the new Leagues which are the biggest joke i’ve seen in my life. League climbing is utterly kittened and bad, its bugged, leagues dont represent solo skill at all because you can’t see individual skill in this game unless you have clear and good judgement and watch/analyze a player yourself , due to the nature of the game itself… and theres the issue that you meet premades every single game and signing ranked solo is kittening stupid

out of 10 games today or so, i was with teams from this ELS (orng logo, tcg ,55 autists etc all these) in about maybe 7 of those games and they had a 4/5 man premade in each game (half of the games they were in my team and the other half against and in some of these games it was team vs team even) and they meet solo sign players because why the hell not

how can arena net fix all this kitten? just remove leagues because this system is the worst and most horribly thought-of and unfair kittenty system that has nothing to do with individual skill and also fire the people that came up with it for mocking all of the players with this joke. Even league of legends’s system is much better and fairer and league is already horrible.

Delete revenants, nerf all of the listed above mechanics/classes or just revert back to pre-hot patch , before you completely destroyed warriors and made them the biggest joke and most underplayed class in the game with quickness change and with this joke elite specializations they have – which could’ve been good if it wasnt such a joke
its offense provides absolutely nothing that warrior needs for offense, it has no defense and its condition path is a joke because of how slow conditions are applied (with torch/bow primal rage etc) so you cant have a viable condition build since it takes like 3 seconds to get 2-3 burn stacks and then you fight a mallyx revenant with 35 seconds of resistance who throws 20 conditions on you every second

(edited by Chiuvitas.8946)

in PvP

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

1 – Your F2P model is horrible. You can’t allow Free/Base game players to be matched with Heart of Thorns players unless free/base get access to the elite specs because otherwise you make the game imbalanced and dumb as kitten. Yes i have HoT on my main acc and i still want free players to have hot skills because next time i get a free player in my team, i wont’be playing at a disadvantage.

Serious question. How was it in GW1 with the expansion classes? The reason I ask is because I didn’t play as much GW1 and never bought the expansions but my sister did and I remember that the accounts mixed.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in PvP

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Serious question. How was it in GW1 with the expansion classes? The reason I ask is because I didn’t play as much GW1 and never bought the expansions but my sister did and I remember that the accounts mixed.

GW1 had better skill balance. Only when Eye of the North and Nightfall were released the game balance started to get a bit worse, but even then they managed to balance 1000+ skills better than GW2 is doing.

GW1 had better pvp game modes: proper guild-vs-guild, Team Arenas (sadly Arenanet deleted them), Random Arenas, Heroes’ Ascent, Alliance Battles etc.

GW2 has better pve.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in PvP

Posted by: butch.8136

butch.8136

GW1 had better skill balance. Only when Eye of the North and Nightfall were released the game balance started to get a bit worse, but even then they managed to balance 1000+ skills better than GW2 is doing.

GW1 had better pvp game modes: proper guild-vs-guild, Team Arenas (sadly Arenanet deleted them), Random Arenas, Heroes’ Ascent, Alliance Battles etc.

GW2 has better pve.

Better balance? l o l

Razor xxxx (Desolation ; Off)
Bring back: ‘Gamer’ title + MAT’s!
Throw out: Hotjoin!

in PvP

Posted by: Chip Skylark.2367

Chip Skylark.2367

… Have you seen WoW’s F2P model? You can’t even go past level 20.
It’s a trial for people who are considering buying the game. That’s all. If you’re annoyed with solo queue, don’t solo queue. Get a premade team.

Gw2 PvP is team-oriented. Setting up plays and coordinating. It’s not meant to focus on individual skill.

Agreed 100% on Revenants. Arenanet is being shortsighted here. Using the expansion hype and ESL hype (lol) as a poor excuse to allow this broken class to continue turning PvP into a joke.

I love PvP and yet I feel zero desire to compete this season. Playing solely against Bunkers and Revenants is not – kittening – fun.

in PvP

Posted by: incisorr.9502

incisorr.9502

^

get premade and then fight soloq people

please, you shouldn’t try to advocate arena net’s horrible decisions lol

they should either make a queue only for teams (which will be dead) or for solo people (which will probably have people complaining for not being able to play with friends)

imo ranked arena should be only solo.. maybe duo at most and unranked should be like all arenas are right now

thats the model league of legends is using for a reason, cus its the most fair and logical one (altho i heard they’re changing cus casual plebs taking over the world)

in PvP

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

GW1…better balance? say what?

@Devious, you must have been playing a different game than I was. I remember quite well the uproar that was Sin and Rit at the beginning of Factions (and their subsequent fall from grace). And it was repeated again in Nightfall with Derv and Para being insanely OP. Sure they got nerfed into oblivion, and then slowly worked into a “better” place (except for Para), but it took time, and it’s never been truly balanced (and never will be now).

Unfortunately, GW2 continues this cycle. shrug with time, this too shall pass

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

I am not here to argue, we all know the short comings at the moment..but maybe you need to take a break from the game. The frustration it is causing you seems to heavily out weight any enjoyment it brings.