go back to old mmr and Ladderboard(tm)

in PvP

Posted by: tanztante.6532

tanztante.6532

the new “system”, if you even want to call it that, is a nice idea, but let’s be honest, we get paired with whatever kitten kitten comes online, because the system clearly doesn’t work.

we got better MMR?
people with 2k+ ranked games get paired with/against people that played 20 hotjoin games tops. we played games against people that never even heard of pvp. even though you guys decided to remove the meaning of ranks, if a guy with deer or wolf finisher is paired against 5 dragons with well over 10k games in total, something in your algorith is broken.

we got better Q times?
q time average is 2:49 since the new system launched (i still think it’s a fixed value), yet i personally have yet to have a q time below 5 minutes EVER. all i ever hear from other people is: Q time below 5 minutes? never heard of it. for a premade team during prime time, 6-8 minutes seems normal.

we have no more 4v5s etc.
you read about it in the forums every day. i even remember games 3v5 or, my personal favourite: 2v3, because 3 guys of the enemy team and 2 of mine got pulled into another match. to be fair, i still don’t know how you want to fix people logging off, or afking, but this kitten is embarassing.

we have no stacking professions?
professions stack up to a point where it’s not even fun anymore. 3 eles, 3 engis, 3 thieves, 3 guards, 3 this, 3 that. whichever daily blablabla winner we have, the profs stack in soloQ.

i appreciate all the work you put in creating this system and quite frankly, we were at a point, where SOMETHING had to be done, ……. but as much as i respect your will to create something new, that kitten is so broken that it ruins the game for many people.

just do us all a favour and use a straightforward ELO rating, introduce seasons, bring back the old MMR (whatever it was, it somehow worked), maybe forget about decay and kitten, u don’t need it with seasons anyway…

AyaĆ­lla ~all is [vain]

ele @ Gf Left Me Coz Of Ladderboard [vain] (EU) / Salty Strategy [PAIN]

in PvP

Posted by: mishkamba.6358

mishkamba.6358

Again, good luck with this thread. ANET will turn a blind eye into it thinking they will get more players with the new expansion. Just wait for the new expansion on PVP and i guess your next post will mostly have “kitten” “kitten” “kitten” curses all over. cause it focuses again on premades.

leaderboard before is better at least you get a descent score on rank even if the odds are not yours.

in PvP

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

“we got better Q times?” – hell no ive been sitting 8-10min+ queues as a SOLO player every single day doesnt matter what time. If its fast pop i get full premade against me. Anet please revert these changes, it really sucks.