got dishonor for the first time

in PvP

Posted by: Prince Vingador.8067

Prince Vingador.8067

ok , i don’t know if this happen to anyone , but before the update i was in solo pvp and all of us got kicked from the game to the mists and couldn’t get in again, then again at around 21:30 + 3 gmt another small update and i got kicked again me and the others from the game , (to the mists) i loged out to update , then i logged in to see i have dishonor , i mean this is crazy , i got kicked from the games and on top i get dishonor for 3 days, now i sent a ticket but by the time they will read the 3 days would have passed . how is this fair?
Its not enough the unbalance in the game , the bugs and now this?

in PvP

Posted by: Drafigo.4690

Drafigo.4690

How can you tell if you have been dishonored? Other then not being allowed back in I guess is my question.

in PvP

Prince Vingador.8067

How can you tell if you have been dishonored? Other then not being allowed back in I guess is my question.

i have dishonor i see a red buff on my toolbar that says i have to wait 3 days to play again, before i could just join , now when i try it says i cant . i sent a ticket but by the time they read the 3 days will be over.

in PvP

Posted by: Mrbig.8019

Mrbig.8019

ok , i don’t know if this happen to anyone , but before the update i was in solo pvp and all of us got kicked from the game to the mists and couldn’t get in again, then again at around 21:30 + 3 gmt another small update and i got kicked again me and the others from the game , (to the mists) i loged out to update , then i logged in to see i have dishonor , i mean this is crazy , i got kicked from the games and on top i get dishonor for 3 days, now i sent a ticket but by the time they will read the 3 days would have passed . how is this fair?
Its not enough the unbalance in the game , the bugs and now this?

In a genius patch day i was kicked out with my team, relogged and was left 1vs5.

Went from 156 to 80%.

It already happened to reroll and starcraft.

They had to go back to their places by playing, nothing was done.

Nothing will be done to you too.

Just go into 1vs1 rooms and have fun, don’t get yourself involved too much.

in PvP

Posted by: Rym.1469

Rym.1469

I got Dishonored for 62h, just for leaving won tpvp match.
I think I wasn’t supposed to win dat skyham

[rude]Antagonistka – Revenant, EU.
[SALT]Natchniony – Necromancer, EU.
Streams: http://www.twitch.tv/rym144

in PvP

Prince Vingador.8067

You don’t get dishonored for leaving one game.

Did u even red my post? Me and all players got kicked TWICE to the mists.

in PvP

Posted by: Eyia Hellhide.7320

Eyia Hellhide.7320

This happened to my team last night too. First we were kicked from a PvP match in the Temple, but we managed to rejoin by going to Lion’s Arch. Next game was on a different map and it was okay. But then we got the Temple again and we got kicked again. Two of us succeed to get back, but 3 couldn’t. The other team had 3 players who were back.

We were wondering if we’ll be dishonored if this happens again, but decided to take the risk. We had no problem in next few games, but no one of them was in the Temple. I keep thinking the problem was in the map. Submitted a support ticket, that’s all I could do.

The night is dark and full of turnips.

in PvP

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

Do you all never learn? Do not play pvp around patch time because that’s when servers go crazy and stuff like this happens. They should just disable arena before patches or when they even touch their servers. I had a few guildies getting kicked from a game and it restarted. The same happened to me before the last balance patch a few decades ago only that time the game restarted as a 2v4, the 2 being me and an unfortunate teammate.

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

in PvP

Posted by: Mrbig.8019

Mrbig.8019

Do you all never learn? Do not play pvp around patch time because that’s when servers go crazy and stuff like this happens. They should just disable arena before patches or when they even touch their servers. I had a few guildies getting kicked from a game and it restarted. The same happened to me before the last balance patch a few decades ago only that time the game restarted as a 2v4, the 2 being me and an unfortunate teammate.

And where’s our fault ?

Kicking you out of games for patches without announcements, pretty legit.

Get disonhonored/rating bug because you were playing and NO ONE told you that your game would be restarted: are you really trying to say that these things are OUR fault and not aNet’s ?

Ask starcraft and reroll if going back into top leaderboard rating from 0% due to rating bug was funny, and even more, ask them if it was their fault.

In my case, i know it’s not my fault, but we all know this game PvP is a joke so nobody cares anymore.

in PvP

Rym.1469

Bump, because that’s a serious issue and so far, I see no response nor debuff cleared

in PvP

Prince Vingador.8067

Bump, because that’s a serious issue and so far, I see no response nor debuff cleared

Thanks, its really a shame that not even good customer service they can provide.

in PvP

Posted by: djooceboxblast.9876

djooceboxblast.9876

Same kitten happened to me just now! Enjoy!

in PvP

Posted by: Lachanche.6859

Lachanche.6859

oh so you just became dishonorable, BIG DEAL, i got 3 months of sospension due to verbal abuse, harassement, intimidatory behaviour and abuse of in-game mechanics !

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

oh so you just became dishonorable, BIG DEAL, i got 3 months of sospension due to verbal abuse, harassement, intimidatory behaviour and abuse of in-game mechanics !

by your current attitude, it was more than likely your fault, and well deserved.

The lag + random kicks giving people dishonorable is what’s being discussed here.

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

in PvP

Posted by: djooceboxblast.9876

djooceboxblast.9876

/bump

ANET, you have to pay attention to this! This is very bad customer service!

in PvP

Posted by: Empathetic Fighter.2065

Empathetic Fighter.2065

someone lost his virginity? great!

Read It Backwards [BooN]

in PvP

Rym.1469

I think the only thing to do is just wait till debuff disappears. In most cases, it fades out tomorrow or sth. We won’t see any apologize, respond to tickets by then.
As much as I enjoy new WvW map and story, I’m very dissapointed with support about fixing this issue.
I’m okay if bugs like this one happen and I don’t blame them for it, servers crash, I understand. But I expect some reaction, clearing bug same as they did for Mesmers lately, or even if they don’t have time for dealing with that, simple response as “We’re sorry for issues, aware of that, but been too busy” would be very OK and understandable.

in PvP

Prince Vingador.8067

i would like to tell you guys what happen with my case, in case you will see yourself in the same situation.
Basically nothing happen , i got kicked from my games , got the dishonor status and had to wait the 3 days.
I sent a ticket to arena net (never got a reply , no apology no compensation , nothing) came here and posted also in the hope a dev would see and take action , also nothing happen.
what happen to me could have happen to anyone else , i think im a victim of this crap system, i’m very disappointed with anet.
well now you know if u ever get kicked and then get dishonor , dont bother sending tickets or come to the forum , just suck it up. pffffff and then anet wonder why people rage at them.

in PvP

Prince Vingador.8067

hi guys just wanted to let you guys know that anet finally replyed to my ticket(only took them 5 days) and this was what i got:

“Thank you for contacting the Guild Wars 2 Support Team.

You are considered Dishonorable because teammates repeatedly reported you for leeching, or because you repeatedly abandoned your team in Random Arenas, Alliance Battles, or Competitive Missions. You may not participate in PvP until this effect expires.

This is an effect placed upon an account that has accumulated ten or more dishonor points and lasts one minute for each dishonor point that account has received. Similar to most effects, it is displayed in the effects monitor.
Although dishonor points can only be bestowed while playing in Random Arenas, Alliance Battles, or Competitive Missions, the Dishonorable effect prevents you from entering any PvP mission, including Heroes’ Ascent, Codex Arena and Guild Battles.

Please contact us again if you have further questions.

Regards,

GM Anduril
Guild Wars 2 Support Team
http://support.guildwars2.com/ "

Now i must ask , do they really read our emails? Are they playing the same game as us?

in PvP

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Is that a bunch of gw1 stuff?

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in PvP

Posted by: Pyroatheist.9031

Pyroatheist.9031

Is that a bunch of gw1 stuff?

Looks like it. None of that makes sense. 10 or more dishonor points each lasting a minute? All those game types? What the hell is that?

in PvP

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

hi guys just wanted to let you guys know that anet finally replyed to my ticket(only took them 5 days) and this was what i got:

“Thank you for contacting the Guild Wars 2 Support Team.

You are considered Dishonorable because teammates repeatedly reported you for leeching, or because you repeatedly abandoned your team in Random Arenas, Alliance Battles, or Competitive Missions. You may not participate in PvP until this effect expires.

This is an effect placed upon an account that has accumulated ten or more dishonor points and lasts one minute for each dishonor point that account has received. Similar to most effects, it is displayed in the effects monitor.
Although dishonor points can only be bestowed while playing in Random Arenas, Alliance Battles, or Competitive Missions, the Dishonorable effect prevents you from entering any PvP mission, including Heroes’ Ascent, Codex Arena and Guild Battles.

Please contact us again if you have further questions.

Regards,

GM Anduril
Guild Wars 2 Support Team
http://support.guildwars2.com/ "

Now i must ask , do they really read our emails? Are they playing the same game as us?

Is that real? It looks like copypasta from GW1 support.

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

in PvP

Prince Vingador.8067

Its very real, i think a dev should even be ashame to post in here, because they can see that im telling the truth. To be honest the pvp its a mess and im sure they have they plate full, still its no excuse to ignore this type of situation.

in PvP

Posted by: Xaos.3257

Xaos.3257

God im sooo sad…

Elementalist – Necromancer

in PvP

Posted by: Lordrosicky.5813

Lordrosicky.5813

Dishonor is actually a buff in my eyes. If it stops you playing pvp then you probably have more fun in game and in life.

Character: Henry rank million/Duke Henry
Necromancer/Casual Warrior
[Team] Best WvW guild of all time. EASILY.