guardians vs rangers

guardians vs rangers

in PvP

Posted by: jihm.2315

jihm.2315

guardian best archer, guardian best traps, guardian best healing skill, guardian best everything.

action combat made mmos better lol

guardians vs rangers

in PvP

Posted by: Johneey.2965

Johneey.2965

so make a guardian and then come next week saying how you got rekt by other classes,l2p amber kid

guardians vs rangers

in PvP

Posted by: jihm.2315

jihm.2315

so make a guardian and then come next week saying how you got rekt by other classes,l2p amber kid

i dont play classes just because they are super noob friendly

action combat made mmos better lol

guardians vs rangers

in PvP

Posted by: ZeftheWicked.3076

ZeftheWicked.3076

Dragon Hunter wrecking guide for rangers:

1. Slot condi amulet with some defense (carrion, rabid, settler)
2. Slot traps, especially viper’s nest
3. Slot signet of stone or lightning reflexes
4. Show em who’s got the bigger, badder traps.
5. Profit.

guardians vs rangers

in PvP

Posted by: SolarDragon.7063

SolarDragon.7063

Except you don’t have bigger, badder traps. That’s the problem.

guardians vs rangers

in PvP

Posted by: Ajax of Telamona.6974

Ajax of Telamona.6974

Easy talk Mr johneey.2965 !!
I play Trapper Ranger the last 3 years . Usually in 100 (1v1) i winthe 85 of them.
Trapper Ranger not easy to play but Trapper Guard even a noob player can kill u without do many things.
The class is broken end of story! Even mm necro need more skill to win a fight!
Don’t just say l2p cause the answer is l2 talk and think.
Maybe suit u this build and make u feel OP but u are not.
I play Bunker Guardian all these years too. DH can’t kill me in 1v1 that is OP cause need skill not what DH .
Anet after HoT release to advertise and promote new classes made them almost all OP.
So now we need to hope that anet will start balance the classes to be all viable in pvp.
This Copy past build from all and the words l2p noob need to stop ! All dps classes have to be equal ! All bunker classes need to be equal then we fight and if we win we can chicken talk " l2p noob"

guardians vs rangers

in PvP

Posted by: Anti.9156

Anti.9156

guardian best archer, guardian best traps, guardian best healing skill, guardian best everything.

well druid is better at support than guardian currently. so ye. you got that
they just switched the classes in their roles

guardians vs rangers

in PvP

ZeftheWicked.3076

Belive me you do. Just get off the forums, go to pvp, lay down nice spike trap + viper’s next under the guard, while popping sig of stone so his don’t own you and watch the outcome.

heck you can even equip torch and throw bonfire in for kicks. It worked for me.

guardians vs rangers

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

Dragon Hunter wrecking guide for rangers:

1. Slot condi amulet with some defense (carrion, rabid, settler)
2. Slot traps, especially viper’s nest
3. Slot signet of stone or lightning reflexes
4. Show em who’s got the bigger, badder traps.
5. Profit.

Why would you play such inferior kittened build, if you can just Druid DHs down.

guardians vs rangers

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Maybe you need to tone down some graphic settings to read their trap and pullback animations better?

“Why would you play such inferior kittened build, if you can just Druid DHs down.”

That works well but you need to have the astral force and build up to pull it off (strength of the pack offers good stability but has a charge time).

guardians vs rangers

in PvP

ZeftheWicked.3076

And who told you i can’t run a trapper druid? Cause you know…i kinda am.

guardians vs rangers

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

And who told you i can’t run a trapper druid? Cause you know…i kinda am.

Because you’ve to go Wildness Survival and sacrifice utilities.

guardians vs rangers

in PvP

Posted by: SolarDragon.7063

SolarDragon.7063

Belive me you do. Just get off the forums, go to pvp, lay down nice spike trap + viper’s next under the guard, while popping sig of stone so his don’t own you and watch the outcome.

heck you can even equip torch and throw bonfire in for kicks. It worked for me.

I played trapper ranger pre HoT. I know how good the traps are. DH traps are better. SoS helps but the guard will out-sustain you long enough for the second wave of traps.

guardians vs rangers

in PvP

Posted by: Ryan.9387

Ryan.9387

Condi trap druid beats dh in my experience. The only times you will die is if you get caught with no af and no stab in a big combo.

Ranger | Elementalist

guardians vs rangers

in PvP

Posted by: Doon.2364

Doon.2364

Rangers tend to beat Dragonhunters from my experiece., esp Rangers who use stealth alot.

guardians vs rangers

in PvP

Posted by: SlayerSixx.5763

SlayerSixx.5763

DH is a better archer than ranger when considering their unblockable knockbacks and higher burst. Ranger’s LB is still more versatile which, ultimately, makes it better.

Druid, on the other hand…..

guardians vs rangers

in PvP

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Just make sure when you see a guardian to have your entire party focus him.

It’s just we are used to focus them last, but in the current meta they should be focused first.

guardians vs rangers

in PvP

Posted by: Anthrage.2519

Anthrage.2519

1v1 a Trapper Ranger should beat the DH every time if they are properly slotted and paying attention. In larger fights, it becomes a bit more difficult to do since countering the DH requires all of your focus allowing anyone else to take advantage of that and end you.

The difference in the second scenario depends on what the rest of your team, and the rest of theirs, are doing. In my opinion, and having played an LB/Axe/Torch Condition-Based Trapper since beta, it’s an informed one.

Ranger Anthrage Stormrider – Sanguine Wild Guild [SW]
sPvP BuildWvW Build
Tarnished Coast Server- Anthrage Stormrider on Youtube

guardians vs rangers

in PvP

Posted by: venusiano.8246

venusiano.8246

What is a bit absurd is the concept design of DH. A plate armour class playing the ranger role (bow + traps) equally good if not better than the ranger itself (you know, you don’t put on a heavy armour if your main weapon is a ranged one). Other than that, they are both fine.

(edited by venusiano.8246)

guardians vs rangers

in PvP

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

No offense but DH is a pushover for a decent MoC Druid. Don’t get me wrong, DH traps deal way too much damage, befitting of noob Guardians. The Guardian has always been a low skill class, but regardless, Druid should be able to crush DH with GS and Staff. Traps don’t deal any damage to you if you don’t stand on them. They are not even useful if your pet sets them off.

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons