gw2 trick

gw2 trick

in PvP

Posted by: Hornet.9305

Hornet.9305

i was so many time so close ending tier ,all time last match 2 tricks using gw2!!!!!

1:add team noob player (lwl1 or new char) and lose last match!!!!!!!and other match!!!

2:add team low pvp lwl player or bot bcasu you absolutely defeat!!!!

3: alltime winner team vs your team !!!! i suspect some team supporting by gw2!!!!!

4: i watch twict tv some gw2 player play ranked arene and no attack ppl only araund map and win this match!!!!!!!!!!
i think this player was gm or from gw2 technical support ppl!!!!!!! Doing advertising for gw2!!!!!!!

so gw2 you are try delete this masage or samething doing !!!!!!!!fix this queuqe matching

and dont use trick for more player stay in game !!!!!!!!!!!!

thx for writeing my masage ty all !!!!! PLS PPL The insensitive!!!!!!!!!!!

(edited by Hornet.9305)

gw2 trick

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

I feel like you are trying to say something………

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

gw2 trick

in PvP

Posted by: lichtquant.1490

lichtquant.1490

… at least those “!!!” indicate something like that

Apart form that: I you don’t want to stay in league/ranked play, just stop queuing for it. A-net does not force you to play PvP at all!!!!!!!!! (“!” used for better understanding)

Oni Ma Gon/Zepharion/Slonjeh/Niphdanoq/Sarodakh/Ghinsondir/Shoniistav/Vauh Konstanth
You Are Crowfood Now [KRAA]

gw2 trick

in PvP

Posted by: Power.2957

Power.2957

I feel stupider after reading this.

“Power is like the illuminati of Guild Wars.” -Loshon

gw2 trick

in PvP

Posted by: Skynet.7201

Skynet.7201

Does the gem store have decoder rings?

We created the perfect infiltration machine.
Join 9K+ GW2 players: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GW2Gamers/
All are welcome!

gw2 trick

in PvP

Posted by: Lord of Rings.5371

Lord of Rings.5371

Let me try decoding this.

OP was complaining that match ups are manipulated so that Noob teams are matched against teams that win consecutively because the winning teams are suspected been supported by GW2 and doing advertisement for GW2.

i was so many time so close ending tier ,all time last match 2 tricks using gw2!!!!!

1:add team noob player (lwl1 or new char) and lose last match!!!!!!!and other match!!!

2:add team low pvp lwl player or bot bcasu you absolutely defeat!!!!

3: alltime winner team vs your team !!!! i suspect some team supporting by gw2!!!!!

4: i watch twict tv some gw2 player play ranked arene and no attack ppl only araund map and win this match!!!!!!!!!!
i think this player was gm or from gw2 technical support ppl!!!!!!! Doing advertising for gw2!!!!!!!

so gw2 you are try delete this masage or samething doing !!!!!!!!fix this queuqe matching

and dont use trick for more player stay in game !!!!!!!!!!!!

thx for writeing my masage ty all !!!!! PLS PPL The insensitive!!!!!!!!!!!

Fire Water Air
FA

gw2 trick

in PvP

Posted by: velmeister.4187

velmeister.4187

Not everyone speaks or writes English. In fact, based on this person’s writing it’s safe to say he/she can speak/write more than one language. Respect that instead of being kittens.

“If there is anyone here whom I have not offended, I am sorry.”