hackers in the pvp games

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Posted by: Wicked Rin.1972

Wicked Rin.1972

I just played a match where no enemy team player was on mid point and could not decap it. A mesmer and I stood on it and nothing happened, only until the other party came on and off were we able to see it get decap.
Hackers in a pvp game makes it unfair to play against.

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Posted by: InsidiousWaffle.7086

InsidiousWaffle.7086

Might have been a glitch, or you had a spike in ping… the only way for the enemy players to control points would be if they were manipulating the servers themselves

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Wicked Rin.1972

Nope, no lag. I had a party member with me on the point.

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Posted by: Fivedawgs.4267

Fivedawgs.4267

Nope, it wasn’t a glitch. Played a game earlier with a mesmer and dude was hacking. At the start of the game, he cap mid 5 sec after the game started like we dint even get to m8d and it was already cap. At the end of the game we all reported him for bottling.

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Posted by: InsidiousWaffle.7086

InsidiousWaffle.7086

I’m sorry, but there isnt any way for another player to control the status of the point without either being on the point, or by having direct acsess to the server

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

I’m sorry, but there isnt any way for another player to control the status of the point without either being on the point, or by having direct acsess to the server

Nope it happened today dude. Someone in the chat said he had unlimited stealth and could blink around the moa. And anet released a fix where the user died upon using the hack. But I reZ once the mes was at home, one sec later he was at the far point and decapped it.

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Posted by: Shadow.1345

Shadow.1345

I don’t know about that but I have seen one hacker myself. At first he was afk so I ran to home and then he suddenly appeared at home. We got rushed at home and he got downed and suddenly rallied. Perhaps it was because of a stomp elsewhere but it was odd how he could literally teleport to another point. I thought it was my ping but I live a few hours drive from the servers in Texas and have fiber optics, my ping generally averages at around 25 and everyone else on my team was saying the same thing about the player.

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Posted by: creepmatic.9435

creepmatic.9435

Then how do you explain our home point getting fully capped at the start of the game by this Necro, while i rushed home on my tempest using lightning flash and Fiery Greatsword for mobility with swiftness on. Then he goes invisible, then i can’t hit him while he is downed i cannot stomp him and can’t do nothing.

Can a dev please check my last match.

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Wicked Rin.1972

It’s just happened to me tonight. Clearly, they managed to hack into the game.

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Posted by: WhimsicalWalrus.9760

WhimsicalWalrus.9760

I literally just fought against one of these hackers. They turn invisible and teleport across the map :/
our home point was contested within 1 second of the game starting

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Posted by: Amelia Brigita.3940

Amelia Brigita.3940

There are more than I noticed last season. Just had a match with a necro appearing and disappearing at will between far, mid, home, spawn, wherever. Not even masking it, brazen as can be. He was on my team, too, btw. Reported for botting and blocked, moving on and fingers crossed its an isolated thing.

Amelia Syleste / Amelia Robles / Abra Cadavher
Moderator – /r/guildwarsdyejob
Get your fashion fix.

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Posted by: velmeister.4187

velmeister.4187

ANET banned a person for doing this a few months back where they found he covered 21 map points within a few seconds that was not possible by a human being without hacking. There is a forum post and a reddit post on that. It was a competitive PvPer or a twitch streamer.

“If there is anyone here whom I have not offended, I am sorry.”

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Posted by: Cristobal.8640

Cristobal.8640

The only weird thing I’ve seen happened on legacy mid, I was playing thief and I used Bound for mobility to get from a ledge to the middle of the point, no enemies or allies in sight. Mid air from bound a mesmer materialized on the point and my character went into the air as if I had walked on a Skyhammer jumpad, since this happened at the highest point of Bound, the falling damage almost killed me. I’m assuming it was a bug of some kind.

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Posted by: Shadow.1345

Shadow.1345

The only weird thing I’ve seen happened on legacy mid, I was playing thief and I used Bound for mobility to get from a ledge to the middle of the point, no enemies or allies in sight. Mid air from bound a mesmer materialized on the point and my character went into the air as if I had walked on a Skyhammer jumpad, since this happened at the highest point of Bound, the falling damage almost killed me. I’m assuming it was a bug of some kind.

I have had that happen to me as well, the shooting up in the air thing. I thought maybe it was just a bug.

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Posted by: Yong Su Kim.6025

Yong Su Kim.6025

i saw them to…was a guy with the name hatz.7294. him and 2 of his friends

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Amelia Brigita.3940

https://redd.it/4816y3

This thread is about the same thing, and this video: https://youtu.be/2N6JMW0i3Yg is the match I was in.

Get your fashion fix.

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Posted by: cosmicegg.8502

cosmicegg.8502

There is a website for the hack I just looked it up, apparently there’s a lot of users. Its a teleport hack. One guy was bragging about how much fun it was to on his Mesmer to create portals into a mountains or walls to mess with his own team. Also they can fall through the world when they’re downed so you cant stomp. They also have other hacks that effect game play. I just submitted the site to support in a ticket.

Lea Moonbow
Blackgate

(edited by cosmicegg.8502)

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Posted by: Mightybird.6034

Mightybird.6034

random bugs can happen. One time I was invisible to half the enemy team for no apparent reason. They thought I was hacking I obviously wasn’t. I could attack them and everything. Was pretty funny. Game is buggy.

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

cosmicegg.8502

lol that vid shows the intentional movements of a hacker those weren’t bugs or lag.

Lea Moonbow
Blackgate

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Posted by: Mightybird.6034

Mightybird.6034

lol that vid shows the intentional movements of a hacker those weren’t bugs or lag.

wasn’t replying to video, just OP.

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Posted by: Kitta.3657

Kitta.3657

come on anet -_-

mouth too blunt, truth too loud

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Posted by: Susu.9261

Susu.9261

Just had a match with instant revive and heal to max hacker.
There are some. Only about every 10th game tho.

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Posted by: DeathReign.7821

DeathReign.7821

I can corroborate this story. This happened to me too. Mid point was not decap’able, but even then we somehow managed to be ahead in points. We rushed Lord (it was foefire) and just before we killed their Lord, our Lord died and we lost the game. Our gates were still intact.

I have screnshots that I can post if anyone’s interested.

Kiss the chaos.

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Posted by: Susu.9261

Susu.9261

Investigating for about 15 seconds revealed a name: Midnight.

- wouldn’t be odd if this post got deleted by mods…

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Posted by: NiloyBardhan.9170

NiloyBardhan.9170

I encountered this guy “hatz” in my first ruby match and he was teleporting between far and mid throughout the match and spamming traps. I asked everyone in the match to report the guy for botting but I am keeping my fingers crossed. Although we won the match, the amount of frustration it caused was something to be seen lol.

/Edit: He was on his guardian. The name started with L.
/Edit 2: The name is “Lil Rue”

14 80s – Niloy Bardhan (warr) ¦ Cute Asura Niloy (guard) ¦ Madhumita Bardhan (ele)
“Owner of the rarest items in Tyria” Legendary collector 8/5 – 300% base MF
Yak’s Bend website – yaks-bend.enjin.com (temporary) #YakForever #YB4LYFE

(edited by NiloyBardhan.9170)

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Fivedawgs.4267

I encountered this guy “hatz” in my first ruby match and he was teleporting between far and mid throughout the match and spamming traps. I asked everyone in the match to report the guy for botting but I am keeping my fingers crossed. Although we won the match, the amount of frustration it caused was something to be seen lol.

/Edit: He was on his guardian. The name started with L.

He also hack on his mesmer, I belive his mesmer ign is Succ.

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Posted by: Seyamn.8071

Seyamn.8071

i saw them to…was a guy with the name hatz.####. him and 2 of his friends

I saw this same user. This was my only loss on 2/28 – Forest of Niflhel map – he was playing as a Reaper. Immediately as the game started he teleported to and capped the mid point before I could even finish capping the Mine (home location).

He proceeded to teleport back and forth between those two locations all game. If he went to downed state he could still teleport, making it basically impossible to finish him and eventually he’d get back up.

I am fairly certain everyone in the match reported him. He didn’t attempt to deny he was hacking and kept trash talking the whole time. Obviously, how he gets his kicks.

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

cosmicegg.8502

I know of bots, teleports and radar hacks currently in game just from doing a little searching not naming names though.

Lea Moonbow
Blackgate

hackers in the pvp games

in PvP

Amelia Brigita.3940

this was handled https://redd.it/4816y3

I <3 Anet, truly ;p ty, guys!

Get your fashion fix.