hotjoin penalty

hotjoin penalty

in PvP

Posted by: jhern.6097

jhern.6097

those people that auto balance, switch teams, or leave the match when theyre losing. i wish it would at least count as a forfeit or loss on their records.

hotjoin penalty

in PvP

Posted by: JusticeRetroHunter.7684

JusticeRetroHunter.7684

haha. I’m the type of person to join the losing teams because i enjoy trying to overcome challenges.

Some people just get a kick out of stomping others…I just don’t see the fun in that.

hotjoin penalty

in PvP

Posted by: SneakyTouchy.6043

SneakyTouchy.6043

I recently suggested they mod the auto balancing system a bit. It would be nice if hot joins were a viable way to get legitimate matches going.

The problem is that 9/10 will always join the winning team, causing the losing team to rage quit. The game rarely ever grows to a 5v5 because of this.

If they weren’t able to join the winning team in the first place, matches in hot-join would be more likely to play out as something more than just a grab for dailies.

hotjoin penalty

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

One of the great things about hotjoin is that you can leave a game whenever you want. It’s annoying and I get annoyed by players doing that, but I also do that lol. So I can’t legitimately complain about people leaving matches.

Swapping teams on the other hand is a pretty kitten move. If you’re losing and you don’t want to play on the losing team, leave. Not only do you look like a kitten, but you also don’t improve as a player by being the crushing team.

hotjoin penalty

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

haha. I’m the type of person to join the losing teams because i enjoy trying to overcome challenges.

Some people just get a kick out of stomping others…I just don’t see the fun in that.

LoL same. The only problem is that once you start to win too much, everyone starts to join your team so it gets boring very fast.

As far as topic goes, i don’t think HJ really needs penalty. It is a playground for people to mess around, trying out builds/classes etc. If you want more controlled environment, queue for unranked/ranked.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

hotjoin penalty

in PvP

Posted by: MasterD.4790

MasterD.4790

LoL same. The only problem is that once you start to win too much, everyone starts to join your team so it gets boring very fast.

As far as topic goes, i don’t think HJ really needs penalty. It is a playground for people to mess around, trying out builds/classes etc. If you want more controlled environment, queue for unranked/ranked.

I thought hot join wuz #SrsBizness…. am so disappointed now

Gamadorn the epitome of a hotjoin hero